Could Trump be the first US President to do jail time

Obstruction to conspire to collude!!

Drugs is the only way I can explain these type of hysterical and hallucinogenic OPs Frank....drugs.
As the Trump world continues to spin out of control, the brainless minions continue to live in an alternate universe that can turn the ;losers into winners but they are actually becoming bigger losers.

You think it's spinning out of control why? Because the liberal media TOLD you it was? You do know who won the last Presidential election, right Elmer? Do you remember what the liberal media told you HAD to happen in that race? They told you Trump didn't have a chance!

Tell me you're not naïve enough to fall for their predictions again, Elmer...

Drugs is the only way I can explain these type of hysterical and hallucinogenic OPs Frank....drugs.
As the Trump world continues to spin out of control, the brainless minions continue to live in an alternate universe that can turn the ;losers into winners but they are actually becoming bigger losers.

giphy.gif

You think it's spinning out of control why? Because the liberal media TOLD you it was? You do know who won the last Presidential election, right Elmer? Do you remember what the liberal media told you HAD to happen in that race? They told you Trump didn't have a chance!

Syria and the Kurds,
Mexico is not paying for the wall
Staff are leaving the White House faster than rats off a sinking ship
Russia is getting stronger every day, thanks Trumps great international policies
But of course it is the economy
The U.S. government’s budget deficit ballooned to nearly $1 trillion in 2019, a $205 billion increase from a year earlier, as America’s fiscal imbalance widened for a fourth consecutive year despite a sustained run of economic growth.

The country’s worsening fiscal picture runs in sharp contrast to President Trump’s campaign promise to eliminate the federal debt within eight years. The deficit is up nearly 50 percent in the Trump era. Since taking office, Trump has endorsed big spending increases and steered most Republicans to abandon the deficit obsession they held during the Obama administration.

Trump brings back coal jobs while China is exploding AI development

Trump and his followers are the joke of the world.

Russia, Iran, Syria and North Korea are the biggest winners of the Trump Presidency. Absolutely stupid people like you do not get it.

Syria and the Kurds,
Russia is getting stronger every day, thanks Trumps great international policies
The U.S. government’s budget deficit ballooned to nearly $1 trillion in 2019, a $205 billion increase from a year earlier, as America’s fiscal imbalance widened for a fourth consecutive year despite a sustained run of economic growth.

The country’s worsening fiscal picture runs in sharp contrast to President Trump’s campaign promise to eliminate the federal debt within eight years. The deficit is up nearly 50 percent in the Trump era. Since taking office, Trump has endorsed big spending increases and steered most Republicans to abandon the deficit obsession they held during the Obama administration.

Russia, Iran, Syria and North Korea are the biggest winners of the Trump Presidency. Absolutely stupid people like you do not get it.
all looks good. maybe someone from congress could do something for the people rather than sit in closed rooms keeping secrets from them! eh?

Syria and the Kurds,

Don't worry, in 63 months, You can start whining about Pence.

Syria and the Kurds,

all looks good. maybe someone from congress could do something for the people rather than sit in closed rooms keeping secrets from them! eh?
I do not disagree with that. But the problem with Trump are the actions he has taken. He has been able to circumvent a do nothing congress on all the issues I mentioned above.

Plus the idiot thinks Colorado is on the Mexico border. That is inexcusable. The wall is his signature issue. He should at least know what states border Mexico.

As more information comes out about Trump campaign and collusion with Russia on the US election and on Trump obstructing justice there seems to be a real possibility Trump could do jail time.
It is amazing he has not already done jail time for his business practices.
Nah. No matter how bad it turns out, like Clinton, he would get a deal to keep him out of jail.

As more information comes out about Trump campaign and collusion with Russia on the US election and on Trump obstructing justice there seems to be a real possibility Trump could do jail time.
Nah. No matter how bad it turns out, like Clinton, he would get a deal to keep him out of jail.
You are probably right.
I could see him making a deal to leave the Presidency but he cannot be prosecuted on any of the crimes he is currently being investigated on both within the Presidency or in his private life. There are a lot.
The guy is a master of breaking the law but doing so in a way that cannot be proved in the courts. We know many guilty people go free based on technicalities, especially the rich.

Could a former presidential candidate and the wife of a former president be the first to do jail time? It depends on your personal fantasy.

You are probably right.
I could see him making a deal to leave the Presidency but he cannot be prosecuted on any of the crimes he is currently being investigated on both within the Presidency or in his private life. There are a lot.
The guy is a master of breaking the law but doing so in a way that cannot be proved in the courts. We know many guilty people go free based on technicalities, especially the rich.
Well he's certainly not going to make a deal contingent upon him leaving office. He doesn't have to since he can't be prosecuted while he's president. He would likely count on being re-elected and buy 4 more years of protection from the law. But whenever he leaves office, he would likely make a deal. On the outside chance he either resigns or gets convicted by the Senate, Pence would almost certainly pardon him. But whatever happens, he will not see any jail time.

Forum List

Back