Could Trump actually beat Hillary in a debate?

Hilary sucks in debating. I think Trump would wallop her.

First of all, he would also be debating the moderator, but Trump would not lose to Hillary. She already got a taste of what Trump can do when she tried to play the gender card against him. She shut up immediately. Trump will exploit Hillary's baggage to a point where she would be afraid to say anything.

Horseshit--LOL Women rule today as they are the majority voters in this country at 54%. Hillary Clinton will be putting on these boots were made for kicking ass--and if your gorilla tries to attack her on the basis of being a woman he will also offend this 54% voting block.

Women were the reason Barack Obama got a 2nd term in office.
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing

Furthermore--Trump has ALREADY Lost. He and his supporters have already chased off 17% of the population, Hispanics--when Republicans needed at least 46% of this block to win the White House. Trump is polling at a negative 75%
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

Republicans are the minority party at 41 million, Democrats are stronger at 46 million, and Independents are the largest party representing 40% of the entire electorate.

In your efforts to get a non-Establishment Candidate, you have effectively rino'd yourselves right into a Hillary Clinton Presidency. With these numbers--you will also lose the Senate and a ton of seats in the house.

Tea-Party-Anger-Fear.gif

Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

All he ever offers are platitudes with no substance. While I don't agree with Hillary on anything I don't think Trump could best her on substance. She would constantly be able to use one phrase that would keep Trump perpetually in defense mode, "Remember when you said......*insert liberal positions here*"

Ted Cruz nor Donald Trump could beat Hillary Clinton in a debate. They both talk in platitudes--and never directly answer a question or they'll try and change the topic.

In a one on one debate -- Hillary Clinton would run them through a paper shredder. She is a two time senator, former Secretary of State--they wouldn't be able to hold a candle to her knowledge and that would be evident within the first 3 minutes of any debate.
Hillary can't tell the difference between a regular email and a classified email. She already answered the question about the 2 am call, Benghazi? She had to move somewhere she knew she would get elected as a senator. Her knowledge consist of lying, I don't recall, and I pledge the 5th.

All he ever offers are platitudes with no substance. While I don't agree with Hillary on anything I don't think Trump could best her on substance. She would constantly be able to use one phrase that would keep Trump perpetually in defense mode, "Remember when you said......*insert liberal positions here*"

If Megyn Kelly put fear into his heart then I hate to see what Hillary Clinton would do, and I wounder would he even debate her or just hold rallies and tell his supporters there is no need for a debate?

He debates hillary trump pees in his pants

That's the great thing about Hillary. No matter what the GOP candidates will do to each other, that 'treasure trove' of stuff to be used against Hillary.

yeah, like the crap they can't prove ... buried treasure, no map.

Hillary's actually a pretty good debater. She can't deliver much of a speech though. She really struggles with a crowd when trying to express some shared belief ... even when she's being totally honest about the belief.

I think Trump would stomp Clinton into the ground. He puts lead weights in his gloves, and hits below the belt. There are no holds barred when Trump is in the ring.

I think Trump would take Clinton out in the first round.

I don't agree with Hillary on anything I don't think Trump could best her on substance.

This is exactly right.

Trump does not know the specific, nitty gritty premises & data points that support traditional Republican positions. He speaks too broadly "I'll make great deals". For nearly every policy he says that he'll do something spectacular and make America win again, but he never gets into the thorny specifics. He offers attitude and confidence without substance. He appeals to low-information voters who simply want a straight talker who will ride into Washington and kick the asses that need to be kicked.

Rubio - who comes off heavily scripted - is at least fluent in Republican positions. He could easily beat Hillary, who completely lacks Bill's charisma and warmth.

Bush 43 didn't have great command over the issues, but he was infinitely more charismatic and accessible than Gore. Trump - at his worst - comes off like an immature bully who pokes fun at people's appearance or personality. He's like a crude high school student, which actually plays well with his supporters, many of whom lack much advanced education.

This is an extremely winnable election for the right. Rubio could easily come off looking superior to Hillary on the debate stage. Trump is definitely a risk, because he is a genuine idiot when it comes to politics. Yes, Trump could definitely beat Hillary - a ham sandwich could beat Hillary - but Rubio is more of of a threat.

Hillary's actually a pretty good debater. She can't deliver much of a speech though. She really struggles with a crowd when trying to express some shared belief ... even when she's being totally honest about the belief.

so we'll get bill to take her place he's wipe the floor debating any and all of them maybe hill learned something from him?

I think Trump would stomp Clinton into the ground. He puts lead weights in his gloves, and hits below the belt. There are no holds barred when Trump is in the ring.

lol when pigs fly whats trump going to say??That he'd make america great again??,,,build a wall?

I don't agree with Hillary on anything I don't think Trump could best her on substance.

This is exactly right.

Trump does not know the specific, nitty gritty premises & data points that support traditional Republican positions. He speaks too broadly "I'll make great deals". For nearly every policy he says that he'll do something spectacular and make America win again, but he never gets into the thorny specifics. He offers attitude and confidence without substance. He appeals to low-information voters who simply want a straight talker who will ride into Washington and kick the asses that need to be kicked.

Rubio - who comes off heavily scripted - is at least fluent in Republican positions. He could easily beat Hillary, who completely lacks Bill's charisma and warmth.

Bush 43 didn't have great command over the issues, but he was infinitely more charismatic and accessible than Gore. Trump - at his worst - comes off like an immature bully who pokes fun at people's appearance or personality. He's like a crude high school student, which actually plays well with his supporters, many of whom lack much advanced education.

This is an extremely winnable election for the right. Rubio could easily come off looking superior to Hillary on the debate stage. Trump is definitely a risk, because he is a genuine idiot when it comes to politics. Yes, Trump could definitely beat Hillary - a ham sandwich could beat Hillary - but Rubio is more of of a threat.
The rubes watching the debate want entertainment, not substance. That's why Trump would stomp Clinton in a debate.

so we'll get bill to take her place he's wipe the floor debating any and all of them maybe hill learned something from him?
Have you seen Bill speak publicly? He is WELL past his ability to wipe anything but the drool from the corner of his mouth. The years have not been kind to him.

lol when pigs fly whats trump going to say??That he'd make america great again??,,,build a wall?
Clinton would lay out a detailed plan about what she would do in the Middle East, and she would go over time. The red light would flash and she would keep going. She would name key players in the Middle East and how she would deal with them. Names with which Trump is completely unfamiliar.

Then Trump would have a chance to respond.

"She will get us nuked by Iran. Believe me."

And it will be all over. The rubes will eat it up. Trump wins.

Then Trump would respond. "She will get us nuked by Iran. Believe me."

I'll bomb the hell out of them.

standing ovation ^^^^^^^^^^

That's the great thing about Hillary. No matter what the GOP candidates will do to each other, that 'treasure trove' of stuff to be used against Hillary.

yeah, like the crap they can't prove ... buried treasure, no map.

'UNLIKE MY OPPONENT, I never have and never will abandon Americans, leaving them to die at the hands of our enemies...."

Buh-BAM...GAME OVER!

TRUMP: Did you hear all that? She is going to spend us into another $20 trillion of debt! It's unbelievable! Un...believable. I'll balance the budget so fast it will make your head spin.

MODERATOR: And how will you do that, Mr. Trump?

TRUMP: Look, I make deals, okay? It's what I do. I'm very, very good at it.

Trump wins.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back