Could This Man Have Been An American Hero??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"An Indiana man charged with carrying a loaded firearm to the Capitol on Jan. 6 told investigators that if he had found Speaker Nancy Pelosi, “you’d be here for another reason,” according to court documents posted over the weekend. Mark Mazza, 56, is the latest of about half a dozen Jan. 6 defendants charged with bringing a gun to the Capitol. A Capitol Police sergeant obtained the weapon after allegedly fending off an assault from Mazza. Mazza also told investigators “I thought Nan and I would hit it off,” and "I told my kids that if they show up, I’m surrendering, nope they can have me, because I may go down a hero.”

Though reports of rioters charged with carrying firearms have been limited, the number has been steadily climbing. The mounting evidence has undercut claims by former President Donald Trump and his allies that the mob attacking the Capitol was unarmed."

I mean, even tho he didn't get a chance to murder Pelosi, the fact that he wanted to..and even brought a gun with him to the Capitol to do it..that is worthy of hero-status all on its own....And on the bright side, Mazza did try to intervene when a couple of officers were dragged into a crowd of rioters..But let's be honest, he wasn't really gonna kill Pelosi...he was just being sarcastic..and brought a gun just as an artistic prop.

However, to be fair... it's really uncommon to be having a gun with you while you tussle with a cop..let alone a cop in the Capitol building that is under siege....and even more uncommon for that cop to take your gun...and you aren't shot...and it's even more uncommon to make a false police report claiming your gun was stolen a day earlier -- because of how confident you are that you will suffer no consequences by these same "government institutions" that you felt were so rigged against you; that you would storm the capitol with a shotgun revolver...

"An Indiana man charged with carrying a loaded firearm to the Capitol on Jan. 6 told investigators that if he had found Speaker Nancy Pelosi, “you’d be here for another reason,” according to court documents posted over the weekend. Mark Mazza, 56, is the latest of about half a dozen Jan. 6 defendants charged with bringing a gun to the Capitol. A Capitol Police sergeant obtained the weapon after allegedly fending off an assault from Mazza. Mazza also told investigators “I thought Nan and I would hit it off,” and "I told my kids that if they show up, I’m surrendering, nope they can have me, because I may go down a hero.”

Though reports of rioters charged with carrying firearms have been limited, the number has been steadily climbing. The mounting evidence has undercut claims by former President Donald Trump and his allies that the mob attacking the Capitol was unarmed."

I mean, even tho he didn't get a chance to murder Pelosi, the fact that he wanted to..and even brought a gun with him to the Capitol to do it..that is worthy of hero-status all on its own....And on the bright side, Mazza did try to intervene when a couple of officers were dragged into a crowd of rioters..But let's be honest, he wasn't really gonna kill Pelosi...he was just being sarcastic..and brought a gun just as an artistic prop.

However, to be fair... it's really uncommon to be having a gun with you while you tussle with a cop..let alone a cop in the Capitol building that is under siege....and even more uncommon for that cop to take your gun...and you aren't shot...and it's even more uncommon to make a false police report claiming your gun was stolen a day earlier -- because of how confident you are that you will suffer no consequences by these same "government institutions" that you felt were so rigged against you; that you would storm the capitol with a shotgun revolver...
Pelosi is a crook who has done nothing but harm america---I'd say he is more a hero than she. Wanting to kill someone is not a crime btw....

All DNC party members that reside in Washington DC or in a governors office are guilty of insurrection, treason, and collaborating with the enemy, as well as selling off this country TO the enemy (foreign AND domestic).

Exterminating them would be legal revenge and carrying out legal justice on behalf of the American people.

Last edited:

I thought the claim was it couldn't be an insurrection because they weren't armed?

Looks like that's out the window.

All DNC party members that reside in Washington DC or in a governors office are guilty of insurrection, treason, and collaborating with the enemy, as well as selling off this country TO the enemy (foreign AND domestic).

Exterminating them would be legal revenge and carrying out legal justice on behalf of the American people.
Well. Somebody's triggered.

if he had found Speaker Nancy Pelosi, “you’d be here for another reason,”

Sounds like he's been listening to too many conservative talk shows.

That guy took a loaded gun in there? If so, throw the book at him. Right wingers do not support dangerous criminals of any kind.

Bringing a gun is not using one. Bullshit political persecution. More drama, a big nothing.

The evidence he had the gun at the capitol seems.... weak at best.

He certainly did not use or even pull it there.

This is fake news.

Forum List

Back