San Francisco mayor's plan to combat flash mob looting will limit access to stores ahead of holidays

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I was in Costa Rica a while back, and all of the stores and banks in downtown San Jose have their entry doors locked, and you had to ring a bell to be buzzed in.
It looks like we may be heading for something like that here.

San Francisco Mayor London Breed announced that the city will limit car access to the city’s popular shopping district, Union Square, in response to the mobs of thieves that have ransacked high-end stores in recent days.

"We’re going to be making some changes to Union Square and how cars are able to access," Breed said at a press conference Saturday. "There will be limited access in terms of when you come to this area."

I was in Costa Rica a while back, and all of the stores and banks in downtown San Jose have their entry doors locked, and you had to ring a bell to be buzzed in.
It looks like we may be heading for something like that here.
That's another issue in America.
H.K. does the same with many of it's stores.
Poverty has it's rewards for a country.

If the Negros tried that shit in my county we would burn down the Quarters.

how about simply arresting these people and throwing them in jail and community service to stop it?
They do catch them and they do prosecute jail and community service at taxpayer expense for a problem of the capitalist is not the answer since the cops are under no obligation to protect a capitalist's products from theft...

Forum List

Back