Could Someone Explain this to me?

justice Ginsberg is either dying or dead...Trump sent her a letter she has not returned...where is she?.....

OK but why is Pelosi not withdrawing to a more defensible position on the wall? Presumably she is not going to commit political suicide if her staff is not certain whether or not Ginsberg is alive.

I'm not sure the two have anything to do with eachother unless you are saying Pelosi should demand Trump nominate her choice for the Supreme Court in exchange for the wall.

That opportunity was squandered by Pelosi more than a month ago, if it even existed.

Why? Has Trump given up on the monument to himself? Has Pelosi passed a budget with it in there? I thought this was a live situation.

justice Ginsberg is either dying or dead...Trump sent her a letter she has not returned...where is she?.....
They're probably trying to make everyone think she's dead....then have her show up to prove them wrong.
Either way, she's not doing her job......just like Pelosi.

How is Pelosi not doing her job?
Taking vacations instead of passing a budget.

Guess its all the POV of which team you blindly worship then. Donald plays golf. Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Much like a baseball fan who loves his team's PED cheats while talking down the others cheerleaders and those who follow their party like a baby duck follows its mother can all make excuses why their guy doesn't share the same responsibility.

Oh well.

Actually, the newer form of targeted radiation therapies are quite effective and do significantly less damage to the surrounding non-tumorous tissues.

Lots of success in with those therapies.
On octogenarians?

Not saying you're wrong. Just surprised.

In fact, my mom just beat brain cancer because of targeted radiation therapy.

It would not surprise me if RBG is dead and the "it's alive" constitution crowd is keeping her death a secret to prevent further removing their ilk from the court.

Fake News like the Washington Post claim Ruth Buzzi attended an event the other day and they think posting a pic from last year proves Ruth Buzzi attended the event!

She's old and underwent radiation therapy. More times than not, that doesn't work and just kills people.

Actually, the newer form of targeted radiation therapies are quite effective and do significantly less damage to the surrounding non-tumorous tissues.

Yea in someone that's not 106.

If someone makes it to 106 without being out ... they've got more on their side than medical science.

She's old and underwent radiation therapy. More times than not, that doesn't work and just kills people.

If someone makes it to 106 without being out ... they've got more on their side than medical science.
A pacemaker?

A pacemaker?

Actually, she's got a lot of rhythm, for a Jew.

woody-allen_clarinet.jpg

Forum List

Back