Could an ACB confirmation followed by a Trump re-election = The launch of an all out assault on Roe and the 14th?

I am confused. What is a better system than a democracy?
I know you are confused. I have pointed that out several times.

[...]

The only real question is how do we enforce government abuse against individual Liberties when the majority is driven to be oppressive. I don't know if it is possible or not. Our Founding Fathers thought the 2nd Amendment would take care of the problem but we haven't been fertilizing the Tree of Liberty with the blood of tyrants enough, have we?
Sounds like you are confused too. At least I'm not advocating violence.

Liberty was established in this country by violence. Sometimes you have to kick the ass of tyrants. Our Founding Fathers certainly understood that.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it's natural manure."

T. Jefferson
Kicking the ass of tyrants is a good thing. Replacing them with something better is a rare thing. Just ask the Russians, Chinese, or French how their revolutions turned out.

Well well well…here we are folks.
Watching the filthy Left squirm as disgusting lowlife degenerates lose their ability to use abortion as a contraceptive.
Next up…..unwinding the 14th and sending ALL anchor babies home to Mehico?
OH WAIT…. Unkotare and other ‘educators’ would be out of a job if it not for all those anchors sucking up taxpayer cash.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back