Could an ACB confirmation followed by a Trump re-election = The launch of an all out assault on Roe and the 14th?

I don't think they will tackle Roe V Wade, but I believe the ACA is a target so a new plan should be in the works. A better plan.
I agree. A new plan was promised by Trump in 2016 and he is still promising the same. I doubt we'll ever see it.

“The plan” is simple....buy your own policy like all legit grown adults do.
Simple shit.

I doubt it

The Conservative Court will nibble at the edges of Roe v Wade by making it more difficult to run an abortion clinic and allowing beating heart laws.
Give the issue back to the states and/or no taxpayer funds involved.
It was up to the states before Roe v Wade. It would revert to the states if it is repealed

Taxpayers do not pay for abortions

I don't think they will tackle Roe V Wade, but I believe the ACA is a target so a new plan should be in the works. A better plan.
I agree. A new plan was promised by Trump in 2016 and he is still promising the same. I doubt we'll ever see it.

Simple shit.
If you're poor and/or unemployed? If you have a pre-existing condition? If you're a kid and your parents don't have you on one?

Your 'plan' was the pre-ACA plan and millions were not on it. Your care was determined by death panels run, not by the gov't, by for-profit corporations.

Simple shit.
If you're poor and/or unemployed? If you have a pre-existing condition? If you're a kid and your parents don't have you on one?

Your 'plan' was the pre-ACA plan and millions were not on it. Your care was determined by death panels run, not by the gov't, by for-profit corporations.

It is not my problem if you are poor.

It is your problem.

Get off your fat diabetus ass and go fix it.

The best way not to be poor? Don't help to elect dumbass Democrats whose failed Leftest policies screw up the economy.

Like that Obama asshole who increased poverty, decreased family income, ran up debt, increased taxes and had dismal economic growth. Or those Democrat Mayors and Governors that have turned some states and most cities into crime and debt ridden shitholes.

Simple shit.

It is your problem.

The best way not to be poor? Don't help to elect dumbass Democrats whose failed Leftest policies screw up the economy.

Like that Obama asshole who increased poverty, decreased family income, ran up debt, increased taxes and had dismal economic growth. Or those Democrat Mayors and Governors that have turned some states and most cities into crime and debt ridden shitholes.
I'm sure there are plenty of hungry children who will take solace from you, they probably didn't even know it was their fault they were poor.

I pray for such an agenda to materialize.
An overturning of Roe v. Wade followed promptly by a proper interpretation of the 14th Amendment and how it applies to anchor babies....I dream of a provision that is retroactive, one that allows for the revocation of citizenships...It’s time to take back all those stolen citizenships. We The People issue citizenships, they should never have been able to be stolen.

No and No.

Simple shit.

It is your problem.

I'm sure there are plenty of hungry children who will take solace from you, they probably didn't even know it was their fault they were poor.

You are confused Moon Bat.

If you want to help hungry children then do what my wife and I do and go out and buy groceries each month and donate it to your church's food bank.

You don't understand the difference between voluntary contributions to the real needy and the filthy ass government stealing our money and giving it away to Democrat voting welfare queens and Illegals, do you?

I believe in Liberty. I am quite capable of making the decisions on who to help. I don't need the fucking government taking my money by force and giving it away to what ever bureaucrat thinks should get it.

How about you pay your bills and I pay mine and we leave the government out of stealing our money and giving it away to welfare queens and Illegals?

Sound good?

Simple shit.

It is your problem.

If you want to help hungry children then do what my wife and I do and go out and buy groceries each month and donate it to your church's food bank.

You don't understand the difference between voluntary contributions to the real needy and the filthy ass government stealing our money and giving it away to Democrat voting welfare queens and Illegals, do you?

I believe in Liberty. I am quite capable of making the decisions on who to help. I don't need the fucking government taking my money by force and giving it away to what ever bureaucrat thinks should get it.

How about you pay your bills and I pay mine and we leave the government out of stealing our money and giving it away to welfare queens and Illegals?

Sound good?
Sounds hap hazard and arbitrary to me. In a democracy, the gov't is a reflection of the people. Taxes are not theft if they are voted on by the people.

I was born here in america. But I am of swedish descent. So I am a swede first. Do you want to deport me?

Simple shit.

It is your problem.

Sound good?
Sounds hap hazard and arbitrary to me. In a democracy, the gov't is a reflection of the people. Taxes are not theft if they are voted on by the people.

You are confused Moon Bat

A democracy can be just as oppressive as any other kind of government.

Democracy fails and becomes oppressive when 51% finds out they can use the government to steal from the 49%. Welfare is thievery.

The Democrat Party is the party of thievery.

Simple shit.

It is your problem.

Sound good?

Democracy fails and becomes oppressive when 51% finds out they can use the government to steal from the 49%. Welfare is thievery.

I am confused. What is a better system than a democracy?

Simple shit.

It is your problem.

Sound good?

Democracy is a pipe dream. We can borrow from it but after a countries grows so large, it has to use other means. Like most of the free world, we chose some for of Federal Republic.

Simple shit.

It is your problem.

Sound good?

Democracy is a pipe dream. We can borrow from it but after a countries grows so large, it has to use other means. Like most of the free world, we chose some for of Federal Republic.
We live in a democracy, just not a direct democracy.

Simple shit.

It is your problem.

Sound good?

I know you are confused. I have pointed that out several times.

The way to prevent Democracy from being oppressive is to have an ironclad Bill of Rights that protects individual liberty.

We need protection from the majority abusing the minority. The majority should not be allowed to vote themselves a welfare check when other people have to pay for it or take away the right to keep and bear arms or freedom of religion or speech.

Our Founding Fathers had the right idea with our Bill of Rights. However, it is too weak to protect individual liberties from Liberal abuse. In addition the Liberals simply ignore it. Liberals will ignore our Bill of Rights when it gets in the way of making this country a socialist shithole.

The only real question is how do we enforce government abuse against individual Liberties when the majority is driven to be oppressive. I don't know if it is possible or not. Our Founding Fathers thought the 2nd Amendment would take care of the problem but we haven't been fertilizing the Tree of Liberty with the blood of tyrants enough, have we?

Simple shit.

It is your problem.

Sound good?

WE should be living in a Free Federal Republic. Look it up. google Federal Republic. And read the original writings from our Founding Fathers. But lately, it hasn't been a Free Federal Republic. It's been a Corporate Federal Republic which largely translates to having way too many Fascist influences. We need to get back to the real (We the People) Federal Republic for which this nation was founded.

Simple shit.

It is your problem.

Sound good?

WE should be living in a Free Federal Republic. Look it up. google Federal Republic. And read the original writings from our Founding Fathers. But lately, it hasn't been a Free Federal Republic. It's been a Corporate Federal Republic which largely translates to having way too many Fascist influences. We need to get back to the real (We the People) Federal Republic for which this nation was founded.

You are confused about corporations.

Corporations provide goods and services, jobs, tax revenue and economic growth. Hell boy, you are typing on a computer made by a corporation and sending your stupid comments over the internet provided by a corporation. The software you are using to bitch about corporations was made by a corporation. Unless you are living on a farm and grow your own food what you eat for breakfast this morning was grown and distributed by a corporation.

They are not the enemy. The enemy is the greed of the socialists.

[...]

The only real question is how do we enforce government abuse against individual Liberties when the majority is driven to be oppressive. I don't know if it is possible or not. Our Founding Fathers thought the 2nd Amendment would take care of the problem but we haven't been fertilizing the Tree of Liberty with the blood of tyrants enough, have we?
Sounds like you are confused too. At least I'm not advocating violence.

Simple shit.

It is your problem.

Sound good?

How?

I now think there is a strong desire for an authoritarian leader in this country.

[...]

Sounds like you are confused too. At least I'm not advocating violence.

Liberty was established in this country by violence. Sometimes you have to kick the ass of tyrants. Our Founding Fathers certainly understood that.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it's natural manure."

T. Jefferson

Forum List

Back