Senate To Vote On More PPP Funding, $500B COVID Relief Package

I'm good with this, but I'm guessing the Dems will shoot it down. Can't be giving the GOP anything to show they did something that is better than nothing. Which I would think would and should reflect badly on the Dems for killing something that people need.

I'm good with this, but I'm guessing the Dems will shoot it down. Can't be giving the GOP anything to show they did something that is better than nothing. Which I would think would and should reflect badly on the Dems for killing something that people need.

And when the Democrats shoot it down the Media will of course blame President Trump.

Pelosi will shoot it down. No funding for blue areas. She doesn’t care about people she doesn’t care about deficit she only cares that democrat politicians look good. That means bailing them out

And when the Democrats shoot it down the Media will of course blame President Trump.
As I recall, Trump roid raged by Twitter to Mnuchin to stop all talks on COVID relief. Then, after everyone with functioning brain synapses, he said he wanted it bigly. Steroids doing the talking here?

Meanwhile, back on Capitol Hill, Speaker Pelosi and the House passed an act in May. But it never got even a conference committee. It never came to a vote in the Senate.

Who has the power in the Senate to mow down legislation? Someone who would lay into opposition as a farm boy lays a scythe across the standing wheat. And this powerful, yet contrary to popular legislation Master be? It's Moscow Mitch.

And somehow you can do all sorts of rationalization to blame Democrats.

Forum List

Back