Could America defeat an American guerrilla war?

Leftists always operate under the mistaken belief that the military would blindly follow orders to fire on their fellow Americans.

Some would, certainly. But the majority would shoot their officers and join the Americans fighting for freedom.

You are backing the wrong side

The side that would attack the Capitol
The side that uses our flag to beat Police Officers
Those soldiers will turn on you the minute you shoot one of their buddies
You are supporting terrorists

You take on the US military and you will be in a world of hurt

You'd be fighting the US Army, Airforce and Marines.

Remember them?
Of those three, only the Air Force is liberal leaning. Both the Army and Marines tend to recruit from conservative areas because liberals rarely have the service ethic that combat arms military service requires.
IMHO what you'd wind up with is a Navy sitting the Civil War out, an Air Force that would be barely functional because the majority of the maintainers would desert along with a percentage of the pilots leaving the rump Air Force looking like a rank heavy third world air force with lots of pilots and few operational aircraft.

Of those three, only the Air Force is liberal leaning. Both the Army and Marines tend to recruit from conservative areas because liberals rarely have the service ethic that combat arms military service requires.
IMHO what you'd wind up with is a Navy sitting the Civil War out, an Air Force that would be barely functional because the majority of the maintainers would desert along with a percentage of the pilots leaving the rump Air Force looking like a rank heavy third world air force with lots of pilots and few operational aircraft.

You seriously believe the Marines or the US Army is going to join in an insurrection?

None of the officers would.

Maybe a few of the enlisted.

During the Civil War, some soldiers went to the Confederate side, but the US Army didn't dissolve.

I doubt any modern generals would join a new rebel cause.

You seriously believe the Marines or the US Army is going to join in an insurrection?

None of the officers would.

Maybe a few of the enlisted.

During the Civil War, some soldiers went to the Confederate side, but the US Army didn't dissolve.

I doubt any modern generals would join a new rebel cause.
The US military will not engage in combat with Americans.

You're going to have to pick up a rifle. Can you do it?

RW terrorists weren't the ones burning down police stations and making autonomous zones. Were they, my little deranged leftist friend. Were you ASHAMED of that?
I didn’t see anyone defending them from the local police or military
You will not get a better reception

Forum List

Back