The WORST Gulags you could be Sent to in the USSR - The Hellish Truth Behind Marxism

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

The WORST Gulags you could be Sent to in the USSR - The Hellish Truth Behind Marxism​

Imagine being the guy who survived a Nazi concentration camp only to be moved into a gulag later, Its insane how some people still admire and defend Stalin's Soviet Union. If they only could experience it by themselves....they could add to the list the cannibal Island and the mines of Jáchymov (former Tchechoslovakia) where the prisoners were extracting raw pechblende which contain uranium and radium in diverse concentrations. No need to tell what was the life expectancy of people handling raw radio-active materials....... And many Muscovites still celebrate the Soviet Union and Stalin, And yet showing Soviet/communist flags is totally socially acceptable.... crazy world

imrs.php

Why all this hatred you have towards Russia?

It's almost incomprehensible.... all this poison in your heart and mind.....sad.

Fascist democrats absolutely love Stalin, along with Mao, and before we forced them otherwise, Hitler! Those are your new war buddies, fascist democrats have teamed up to murder in excess of 70-million babies in the US, and fascist democrats launched the global bio-attack that is popularly referred to as the, "pandemic!"

Why all this hatred you have towards Russia?

It's almost incomprehensible.... all this poison in your heart and mind.....sad.
sweet heart I hope you dont live in a cave or chained somewhere ...

It seems to me the OP is still living in this parallel reality where the year is 1917 and Lenin and the Bolsheviks are still in power!

You have to snap out of it, you must wake up and move on.

It seems to me the OP is still living in this parallel reality where the year is 1917 and Lenin and the Bolsheviks are still in power!

some facts , sweet heart

1642902732142.png

ps

I am going to defend the OP and state that Putin and the Russian Government are not friends of ours and the OP has every right to express their opinion seeing they are Ukrainian.

I am not advocating the U.S. to send troops in defense of the Ukraine but I also know for a fact Putin and Russia Government are working with China Government which make them our enemies…

I am going to defend the OP and state that Putin and the Russian Government are not friends of ours and the OP has every right to express their opinion seeing they are Ukrainian.

I am not advocating the U.S. to send troops in defense of the Ukraine but I also know for a fact Putin and Russia Government are working with China Government which make them our enemies…

Sure, you are entitled your opinion, even if you are wrong.

The WORST Gulags you could be Sent to in the USSR - The Hellish Truth Behind Marxism​

Imagine being the guy who survived a Nazi concentration camp only to be moved into a gulag later, Its insane how some people still admire and defend Stalin's Soviet Union. If they only could experience it by themselves....they could add to the list the cannibal Island and the mines of Jáchymov (former Tchechoslovakia) where the prisoners were extracting raw pechblende which contain uranium and radium in diverse concentrations. No need to tell what was the life expectancy of people handling raw radio-active materials....... And many Muscovites still celebrate the Soviet Union and Stalin, And yet showing Soviet/communist flags is totally socially acceptable.... crazy world

Gulags appeared during the reign of the Tsars did they not?

Gulags appeared during the reign of the Tsars did they not?
yes, Muscovite empires in all formats love to use the slave institutes, still "tsars´ GULAGS" were 100 000 times smaller in numbers , size of the camps etc.

1642953155358.png

So were the Clintons and now the Bidens. But it's the American people who elected them so we just committed suicide is all as most empires do. Nothing new under the sun.
Bread and Circuses is what we vote for. American men will fight like hell for their jocks in coliseums aka stadiums but allow their children to be abused.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back