Coughing in a petri dish mask test

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
I've seen several videos and stories on the internet where people cough into a petri dish through various masks to see which one works best. They then put the dishes in an incubator for long enough to see which on grows the most bacteria. The idea of course, is that we would want to breathe through the mask with the least amount of bacteria growth, and this would be the one that captured the most coronavirus. Preferably the mask that yielded the cleanest dish.

The problem here, is that these petri dishes are growing bacteria, not viruses. Conflating viruses with bacteria is very dangerous here, since our bodies evolved to eject harmful waste bacteria as far from our bodies as possible. When we look at these petri dishes that get nasty after awhile, the one that stops the most harmful waste bacteria from be inhaled off the inside of a mask is the dirtiest. The clean petri dish indicates that the harmful bacteria is still inside the mask and getting inhaled back into the lungs. The nastiest petri dish is the one that allowed your body to do what it was designed to do, and eject the most harmful waste bacteria.

The reason why masks accumulate this harmful waste bacteria that our bodies have rejected is because masks in the medical setting were designed to intercept bacteria. Medical facilities have had bacteria problems for decades, which is why masks have been worn since long before covid and mask culture dominated the political landscape.

OK so what's your excuse for refusing to quit trying to shake hands and talking in people's faces? Every mask denier I know wants to get close to me and touch me.

Ewww. Why would anyone want to do that?
Beats me. I'm a big bearded biker looking guy that has spent 35 years working in the Florida sun. I'm not that pretty.

I've seen several videos and stories on the internet where people cough into a petri dish through various masks to see which one works best. They then put the dishes in an incubator for long enough to see which on grows the most bacteria. The idea of course, is that we would want to breathe through the mask with the least amount of bacteria growth, and this would be the one that captured the most coronavirus. Preferably the mask that yielded the cleanest dish.

The problem here, is that these petri dishes are growing bacteria, not viruses. Conflating viruses with bacteria is very dangerous here, since our bodies evolved to eject harmful waste bacteria as far from our bodies as possible. When we look at these petri dishes that get nasty after awhile, the one that stops the most harmful waste bacteria from be inhaled off the inside of a mask is the dirtiest. The clean petri dish indicates that the harmful bacteria is still inside the mask and getting inhaled back into the lungs. The nastiest petri dish is the one that allowed your body to do what it was designed to do, and eject the most harmful waste bacteria.

The reason why masks accumulate this harmful waste bacteria that our bodies have rejected is because masks in the medical setting were designed to intercept bacteria. Medical facilities have had bacteria problems for decades, which is why masks have been worn since long before covid and mask culture dominated the political landscape.
Were tests done with people with severe flu coughing in these masks and with other viruses done?

I'll need that info.

OK so what's your excuse for refusing to quit trying to shake hands and talking in people's faces? Every mask denier I know wants to get close to me and touch me.

Beats me. I'm a big bearded biker looking guy that has spent 35 years working in the Florida sun. I'm not that pretty.
35 yrs in that sun. What the hell is the UV index in Central Fla on August 15th....30?

People with brown or black eyes fare well in the sun overall. People with blue or green need to be very cautious..

35 yrs in that sun. What the hell is the UV index in Central Fla on August 15th....30?

People with brown or black eyes fare well in the sun overall. People with blue or green need to be very cautious..
I build custom beach houses. Always a hat and sunglasses, never shirtless. No skin cancer yet but it's probably only a matter of time.

Were tests done with people with severe flu coughing in these masks and with other viruses done?

I'll need that info.
You can google petri dish mask tests, they are all over the internet. The one thing that remains constant in these tests is that the petri dishes always show bacteria growth. They are being conflated with viruses so that people think that the masks are stopping viruses when they see the bacteria growth. Viruses flow easily through masks, but bacteria gets stuck to the inside of the mask. This is because masks were meant to intercept bacteria. The petri dish tests don't show viruses.

What does a biker looking guy look like?
You need to let those other gay biker looking guys know you require masks and at least 6 feet social distancing.
gay-goth-biker-wedding-melbourne09.jpg

What does a biker looking guy look like?
You need to let those other gay biker looking guys know you require masks and at least 6 feet social distancing.
View attachment 436757
Weak. Calling someone gay only works on you homophobic assholes.

You mean touch you in the face with their fist?
I look like a retired professional wrestler. I don't get a lot of that.
Most of us end up looking like that after awhile if we're over 6 feet tall.
Not me. 6-3 185 lbs. same weight as when I graduated college. Unfortunately, not nearly as firm.

Last edited:

I'll need that info.
You can google petri dish mask tests, they are all over the internet. The one thing that remains constant in these tests is that the petri dishes always show bacteria growth. They are being conflated with viruses so that people think that the masks are stopping viruses when they see the bacteria growth. Viruses flow easily through masks, but bacteria gets stuck to the inside of the mask. This is because masks were meant to intercept bacteria. The petri dish tests don't show viruses.
I've underwritten health and life insurance for decades.

Trusting Google and its Chinese censorship is a joke. Anyone saying use Google I can't take seriously. Google Hunter Biden criminal. You have to go to page 23 to get a hit.

I only believe in peer reviewed dissertation and abstracts. Thorough double blind peer reviewed and retested results is all I look at.

Did you provide us with information. If it isn't at leat 30 pages long, I won't buy it.

You mean touch you in the face with their fist?
I look like a retired professional wrestler. I don't get a lot of that.
Most of us end up looking like that after awhile if we're over 6 feet tall.
No me. 6-3 185 lbs. same weight as when I graduated college. Unfortunately, not nearly as firm.
Good job. Already see you are probably in Preferred Class in a life policy rate. Need to know if you take statins to get Super Preferred rate.

Eat 2 raw tomatoes a day with red wine vinegar and olive oil and add 10 yrs to your life no matter what age you start........well starting at 90 might not, but you will feel a hell of a lot better.

You can google petri dish mask tests, they are all over the internet. The one thing that remains constant in these tests is that the petri dishes always show bacteria growth.

This is because masks were meant to intercept bacteria. The petri dish tests don't show viruses.

Then why are you posting this nonsense?

I'll need that info.
I listen to every word Dr Fauci breathes. If he tells me shoving a mask up my rectum prevents Covid. I'll be shoving it up my rectum. Dr Fauci has been right about everything.

I'll need that info.
I've underwritten health and life insurance for decades.

Trusting Google and its Chinese censorship is a joke. Anyone saying use Google I can't take seriously. Google Hunter Biden criminal. You have to go to page 23 to get a hit.

I only believe in peer reviewed dissertation and abstracts. Thorough double blind peer reviewed and retested results is all I look at.

Did you provide us with information. If it isn't at leat 30 pages long, I won't buy it.
I don't like Google either, I use duckduckgo. You don't need to do the simple search, but you should really be looking at anything you can get your hands on these days. Don't trust any media or propaganda, but look at all of it. If you limit what you look at, it leads to self imposed ignorance.

You can google petri dish mask tests, they are all over the internet. The one thing that remains constant in these tests is that the petri dishes always show bacteria growth.

This is because masks were meant to intercept bacteria. The petri dish tests don't show viruses.

Then why are you posting this nonsense?
Because people are being tricked into thinking that the bacteria mess in the dish is a virus mess.

Forum List

Back