On New Year's Eve, 66 of 230 nursing home residents and 20 caregivers were sick with covid after vaccination in Quebec, Canada,

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Just imagine all side effects the 'vaccine' after one or two years.

On Dec. 11, as the Quebec City health region was preparing to administer the first Canadian doses of the COVID-19 vaccine, two residents at the CHSLD Saint-Antoine tested positive for coronavirus.
The next day, 15 more did. The people affected were from a single unit and were quickly isolated.
Officials had planned to inoculate the facility's 230 or so residents partly to test whether the vaccine could inhibit the virus's spread in an extended-care facility where it wasn't already present. It now appears that by Dec. 14, the day the first shots were administered, it was too late.
More than 80 people at the centre, including 66 residents, have tested positive for the novel coronavirus since receiving the first of two vaccine doses.
The vaccine itself contains no viral or infectious material and the outbreak should not be taken as an indication that it is not effective, a health region official stressed.

It could just be me and my reading comprehension but the article states that more than 80 people contracted COVID AFTER receiving the vaccine? Or that they were already infected when they received the vaccine?

Just imagine how useless the 'vaccine' is!
What's going on, why they force us to accept their 'vaccine' which probably sooner or later kill us all?
The 'vaccine' will completely destroy your immune system, you became defenseless against almost anything and die within few years

Just more evidence that will "justify" the imposition of Xiden's 100-Day National 100% lockdown.

Would you be surprised if the imperian proclamation also allowed you to be shot on sight past your front door?

Just more evidence that will "justify" the imposition of Xiden's 100-Day National 100% lockdown.

Would you be surprised if the imperian proclamation also allowed you to be shot on sight past your front door?

The entirely Covid story is a completely fake

It could just be me and my reading comprehension but the article states that more than 80 people contracted COVID AFTER receiving the vaccine? Or that they were already infected when they received the vaccine?
Yeah. More Trumpster flamflam.

Yes, there is a small amount of people who have gotten the vaccine and then contracted COVID after vaccination. However, those who contracted the virus caught it within 7 days of being vaccinated. The people who manufacture the vaccine have stated several times in public that it takes around 7 days for the vaccine to start working, and even then, with just one dose, it's only around 70 percent effective. If you want the full benefits of the vaccine, you need to have both doses to be at 95 percent.

Even vaccines take a bit of time to work moderately effectively after administration. Me? If I get the vaccine, I will continue to wear a mask until 7 days after I get the second shot.

Yes, there is a small amount of people who have gotten the vaccine and then contracted COVID after vaccination. However, those who contracted the virus caught it within 7 days of being vaccinated. The people who manufacture the vaccine have stated several times in public that it takes around 7 days for the vaccine to start working, and even then, with just one dose, it's only around 70 percent effective. If you want the full benefits of the vaccine, you need to have both doses to be at 95 percent.

Even vaccines take a bit of time to work moderately effectively after administration. Me? If I get the vaccine, I will continue to wear a mask until 7 days after I get the second shot.
The truth doesn't matter. Trumpsters manufacture headlines to start memish-conspiracy-theory-qanon-bullshit. As long as morons repeat it, it doesn't matter whether it's true.

Forum List

Back