corrupt politicians.. corrupt media..

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I'm still reading through this but yeh, few seem to want to face how corrupt our media is...

site

Jordan went on: "Mr. Machen… unilaterally decided to ignore the will of the House of Representatives. He and the Justice Department have given Lois Lerner cover for her failure to account for her actions at the IRS."

I'm still reading through this but yeh, few seem to want to face how corrupt our media is...

site

Jordan went on: "Mr. Machen… unilaterally decided to ignore the will of the House of Representatives. He and the Justice Department have given Lois Lerner cover for her failure to account for her actions at the IRS."
Dude whst deserted island you been on,pretty much most Americans became awake to how corrupt the media is whst a propaganda machine it is after nov22 nd 1963. Lol pretty much everybody sense then realises they protect our corrupt government institutions and they they are just a tool for the government and never investigate anything.

To find real journalism you got to go to bitchute to find media that investigate government corruption.

Well given that most articles look like they are written by 12 year olds I don't believe the smarts are there anymore for any real investigative journalism.....It's all entertainment/got-ya based now.

Forum List

Back