Corporations around the world are abandoning Trump

You guys spent 4 years telling everybody Trump and his family were enriching themselves massively with all the corporations. Now they don't want him. Make up our minds will you!
You're like so close to getting it.

Of course corporations don't want anything to do with him anymore. He's about to leave office. They were only concerned about his political power for their benefit, not because they actually gave a damn about him.

Deutsche Bank, Trump corporation's largest lender will stop doing business with him
PGA is pulling any major tournament from Trump golf courses
Cushman Wakefield, a major real estate partner in leasing properties will no longer work with him
Partnership for New York, a business group of 200 companies, banks and real estate firms has censured Trump
Shopify has pulled hosting TrumpStore.com
British Open organizers stated they will not use a Trump golf course
Signature Bank has terminated relationship and accounts with Trump
Professional Bank of Florida has terminated relationship with Trump
This is just the beginning

Trump has 400 million dollars in loans coming due soon after leaving office

Trump's political career is in shambles and his business career is heading in the same direction

Finally Trump is being held accountable for what he does and who he is
You guys spent 4 years telling everybody Trump and his family were enriching themselves massively with all the corporations. Now they don't want him. Make up our minds will you!
Both are true. Trump used his power of being President to enrich himself. Now he is no longer President. Those he extorted, to enrich himself, are now saying screw you. We want nothing to do with you. Others that were silent because of the potential wrath of his power are saying screw you. You do not have the power and we do not want anything to do with you.
Trump's power was the office he held not the man. The man is a disgusting immoral, unethical POS. Many people are doing the same thing. He used the power of the Presidency to use people. Now that the power of the Presidency is gone more and more people are saying screw you, we do not want anything to do with you ever again.
Those left supporting Trump are the dumbest among us and some of his family.
Huh? I think you guys have been watching too many Propaganda soap operas on daytime tv since you have been hiding in your basements.

Deutsche Bank, Trump corporation's largest lender will stop doing business with him
Cushman Wakefield, a major real estate partner in leasing properties will no longer work with him
Partnership for New York, a business group of 200 companies, banks and real estate firms has censured Trump

Trump's political career is in shambles and his business career is heading in the same direction

Aww how sweet your TDS has turned into concern for the President. Do you dream about him at night lemming??
It is not a dream but it is like a dream. It is a dream to see Trump and his minions going down. To see them being held accountable for their illicit and immoral actions brings joy like you would not believe. I am suffering from Trump Delight Syndrome. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow then you must have been ecstatic when Hildabeast was discovered to have committed a number of felonies a few years back. I agree those who commit illicit and immoral actions should go down but a long line of commie Dims in line way ahead of the President. Now go take your Trump centerfold back in the basement maybe mommy will even let you take off your facediaper for an hour.
Thank you for more entertaining Trump minion rantings. You are a funny bunch.
Yes, we know how dims hate anything factual or true.

They did the same thing to Jews before and during WWII. You would have cheered it then, too.
They do not understand that they are the Bad Guys!

They did the same thing to Jews before and during WWII. You would have cheered it then, too.
That comment shows what a really sick human being you are along most Trump supporters.
You are diminishing the horror's of the Holocaust.
Your insulting all Jews throughout the world.
To compare exterminating a group of people to companies saying they will not do business with a person, is beyond sick and disgusting.
When you think Trump and his minions cannot be more disgusting they come up with something more disgusting. Get help.

Aww how sweet your TDS has turned into concern for the President. Do you dream about him at night lemming??
It is not a dream but it is like a dream. It is a dream to see Trump and his minions going down. To see them being held accountable for their illicit and immoral actions brings joy like you would not believe. I am suffering from Trump Delight Syndrome. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow then you must have been ecstatic when Hildabeast was discovered to have committed a number of felonies a few years back. I agree those who commit illicit and immoral actions should go down but a long line of commie Dims in line way ahead of the President. Now go take your Trump centerfold back in the basement maybe mommy will even let you take off your facediaper for an hour.
Another good one. Don't stop. They are all entertaining.

Another good one. Don't stop. They are all entertaining.
Can't you get your Trump centerfold open? Pages stuck together?

Corporations love fascism! They embrace an oppressive regime that encourages small business failure in a symbiotic relationship in order to increase their own profits. Which is why Wall St. no longer represents U.S. main Street. Use this template on a global scale and voila!, you have what is happening today!
The Democrat Party is the right instrument to accomplish this. Unfortunately for our Republic, the trade-off is individual good old American freedoms and liberty!! It has no place in this matrix.
Embrace China, muppets, or disappear.

Corporations love fascism! They embrace an oppressive regime that encourages small business failure in a symbiotic relationship in order to increase their own profits. Which is why Wall St. no longer represents U.S. main Street. Use this template on a global scale and voila!, you have what is happening today!
The Democrat Party is the right instrument to accomplish this. Unfortunately for our Republic, the trade-off is individual good old American freedoms and liberty!! It has no place in this matrix.
Embrace China, muppets, or disappear.

Bump! (I can see clearly now, the rain is gone....).

Trump should put his feet up, start a conservative Twitter, make billions and use the platform to annoint his predecessor in 2024.
You have 4 years to get rid of Dominion, then it will be a shoe in.
i quite like Vernon Jones for 2024.
A man of integrity, and he didn't stab the Don.

Not gonna ding you on your misspelling, but I AM going to ding you on your use of the word "predecessor". In case you didn't know, the predecessor is someone who comes BEFORE the person in question. Obama, Jr., Clinton, etc. were ALL Trump's predecessors.

I think the word you are looking for is "successor", which means someone that comes AFTER the person. You would make your point a lot better if you understood what words actually mean. But, conservatives have quite a few examples of using words wrong. My favorite? When congress critter King was praising Boehner on the floor about his extreme "mendacity". If you look up the word, you would know that "mendacity" basically means lying.

Dictionary dot com is your friend, I suggest you use it before looking like an ass again.

Trump and his family actually DID enrich themselves massively, but not so much with the corporations, as much as he ripped off the U.S. taxpayer by making them pay for his golf trips to a venue he owned. And, apparently, you don't know why they don't want him anymore, but I'll tell you, it's because he screwed up so badly. For example, you can pay your bills on time for 4 years, but if you screw up badly enough at the end of the 4th year and default on your loans, the banks won't lend you money anymore until you show that you can pay your bills on time.

Trump basically went bankrupt in the morals department, and that is why nobody really wants anything to do with him anymore. Kinda sucks for him, because I'm guessing that in a few years, he and his family are going to have to learn how to live within a budget like the rest of us.

Trump and his family actually DID enrich themselves massively, but not so much with the corporations, as much as he ripped off the U.S. taxpayer by making them pay for his golf trips to a venue he owned. And, apparently, you don't know why they don't want him anymore, but I'll tell you, it's because he screwed up so badly. For example, you can pay your bills on time for 4 years, but if you screw up badly enough at the end of the 4th year and default on your loans, the banks won't lend you money anymore until you show that you can pay your bills on time.

Trump basically went bankrupt in the morals department, and that is why nobody really wants anything to do with him anymore. Kinda sucks for him, because I'm guessing that in a few years, he and his family are going to have to learn how to live within a budget like the rest of us.

You know nothing about morality cumcatcher!
I haven't forgotten about your threesome that you revealed here years ago....

Jealous because you can't get 2 women to have sex with you at the same time? And yeah, Trump is not only a narcissist, but he's also morally bankrupt when it comes to how things work in this country's government. People who get elected are supposed to work for US and the good of the country, not line their own pockets and use their office as a way to pump up their ego.

Jealous because you can't get 2 women to have sex with you at the same time? And yeah, Trump is not only a narcissist, but he's also morally bankrupt when it comes to how things work in this country's government. People who get elected are supposed to work for US and the good of the country, not line their own pockets and use their office as a way to pump up their ego.

It was one woman with another guy, in your case as you described it.
You must have Alzheimer's like Beijing Biden! :abgg2q.jpg:

Its long overdue.

Trump will be in bankruptcy court..again..within two or there years. His brand has been devastated. NYC just cancelled his contracts.The PGA wants nothing to do with him. Europeans want nothing to do with his golf courses. Trump’s name is now associated with insurrection. Not exactly a marketers dream.

Last edited:
Virtue signaling.
Don't believe for a moment the people in the boardrooms all care one way or another about Trump.
They care about their company's bottom line, and they are assessing which way to go that would benefit their company the best.

Trump is an autocrat..and the people he encouraged to attack the Capitol are QAnon thugs.. Don't you recognize the danger to our country yet?

Donald Trump's mob terrorized the Congress.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

Congress sent all the police home prior to the rally.
Why?

Congress sent all the police home prior to the rally.
Why?

LOLOL.. Says who?

Forum List

Back