Trump Money Deals: Did Saudi Arabia Replace Russia?

Evidence of Influence Buying or Savvy Investing

• Total voters
:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

The Two Faces of Mr. Trump. What he says while campaigning, and what he says to his friends, and how they actually work together.

time: 05:57 Trump promising "We will be sure to help our Saudi friends to get a good deal from our great American defense companies...This agreement will help the Saudi military."

Less than four months into his term, Trump was bragging to Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov and Ambassador Kislyak during their Oval Office visit about the quality of the briefings he was receiving, and as proof offered details about a secret Israeli intelligence operation into Syria.

Israeli intelligence officials were pissed upon learning of the leak because, given Russia’s close ties to Iran and Syria, they had to assume that their local source for the information had been compromised and possibly killed, according to Israeli press accounts at the time.

The May 10, 2017, White House meeting was covered by Russian media, but not American media, and began with Trump telling Lavrov and Kislayak that he had just fired FBI Director James Comey over the agency’s investigation into his contacts with their country ahead of his 2016 election. An administration official said that Trump “revealed more information to the Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies.”

The information had come via Israeli intelligence agencies through a source who had infiltrated an ISIS cell in Syria and which had been confirmed thanks to electronic eavesdropping equipment planted in a daring nighttime mission by Israeli commandos.

Trump revealed this to the Russians, including the Syrian city in which the operation took place, as part of his boasts.

The generals and other military leaders who served under Trump—those in a position to know—have repeatedly said he made our country less safe, not more.”

But U.S. intelligence officials just before Trump’s inauguration in January 2017 warned their Israeli colleagues that they may want to be careful about what intelligence they chose to share in the coming administration, given Trump’s fondness for Russian dictator Vladimir Putin and Russia’s ties to Iran and Syria.

Israeli officials reportedly were skeptical about that warning ― until the Oval Office meeting four months later proved it correct.

Less than four months into his term, Trump was bragging to Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov and Ambassador Kislyak during their Oval Office visit about the quality of the briefings he was receiving, and as proof offered details about a secret Israeli intelligence operation into Syria.

Israeli intelligence officials were pissed upon learning of the leak because, given Russia’s close ties to Iran and Syria, they had to assume that their local source for the information had been compromised and possibly killed, according to Israeli press accounts at the time.

The May 10, 2017, White House meeting was covered by Russian media, but not American media, and began with Trump telling Lavrov and Kislayak that he had just fired FBI Director James Comey over the agency’s investigation into his contacts with their country ahead of his 2016 election. An administration official said that Trump “revealed more information to the Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies.”

The information had come via Israeli intelligence agencies through a source who had infiltrated an ISIS cell in Syria and which had been confirmed thanks to electronic eavesdropping equipment planted in a daring nighttime mission by Israeli commandos.

Trump revealed this to the Russians, including the Syrian city in which the operation took place, as part of his boasts.

The generals and other military leaders who served under Trump—those in a position to know—have repeatedly said he made our country less safe, not more.”

But U.S. intelligence officials just before Trump’s inauguration in January 2017 warned their Israeli colleagues that they may want to be careful about what intelligence they chose to share in the coming administration, given Trump’s fondness for Russian dictator Vladimir Putin and Russia’s ties to Iran and Syria.

Israeli officials reportedly were skeptical about that warning ― until the Oval Office meeting four months later proved it correct.
OMG!!!

And they want to make this guy president again? Remember he said he declassified all the top secret stuff he took and didn't give back? He lied.

Former President Donald Trump acknowledged on tape in a 2021 meeting that he had retained “secret” military information that he had not declassified, according to a transcript of the audio recording.

“As president, I could have declassified, but now I can’t,” Trump says, according to the transcript.

the tape is significant because it shows that Trump had an understanding the records he had with him at Mar-a-Lago after he left the White House remained classified.

“Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this,” Trump says at one point, according to the transcript. “This was done by the military and given to me.”

Trump continues: “All sorts of stuff – pages long, look. Wait a minute, let’s see here. I just found, isn’t that amazing? This totally wins my case, you know. Except it is like, highly confidential. Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this.”

In March, prosecutors subpoenaed Trump for the document referenced in the 2021 recording. Trump’s lawyers provided some documents related to Iran and Milley in response to the subpoena, but they could not find the document itself.

And they want to make this guy president again? Remember he said he declassified all the top secret stuff he took and didn't give back? He lied.

Former President Donald Trump acknowledged on tape in a 2021 meeting that he had retained “secret” military information that he had not declassified, according to a transcript of the audio recording.

“As president, I could have declassified, but now I can’t,” Trump says, according to the transcript.

the tape is significant because it shows that Trump had an understanding the records he had with him at Mar-a-Lago after he left the White House remained classified.

“Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this,” Trump says at one point, according to the transcript. “This was done by the military and given to me.”

Trump continues: “All sorts of stuff – pages long, look. Wait a minute, let’s see here. I just found, isn’t that amazing? This totally wins my case, you know. Except it is like, highly confidential. Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this.”

In March, prosecutors subpoenaed Trump for the document referenced in the 2021 recording. Trump’s lawyers provided some documents related to Iran and Milley in response to the subpoena, but they could not find the document itself.
REALLY!!! those bastards,,

For all of our detrust of the MbS and the Saudies .... they did condition full econ/diplomatic ties to some peaceful solution to the Israel/Pale conflict. And, I'm pretty sure that it'll turn out to be one of the reasons Hamas fully embraced its terrorist self.

This board would be a much better board if posters stopped making this about US politics. No dispute from me that we've focked up that region since before I was born nearly 70 years ago, but the timing and the end of Sukkot was not coincidental.

Based on Trump's 4 indictments, which come with a lot more evidence, Trump should be in jail soon.

Enough evidence to charge the man.

You heard Republicans at the hearing? They don't have any evidence, yet.
but you always say repblicans cant be trusted,, so which is it,,

Because they've been investigating Hunter for 5 years. If they had any real evidence we'd have seen it by now.

Republicans can't be trusted. Don't believe them when they go on their witch hunt.
we have seen it,, just because youre a useful idiot doesmt mean it isnt real,,

Forum List

Back