Coronavirus in Red States

So far, Red States are doing a Victory Dance that they are immune to Coronavirus and it is only a Blue State problem.

Instead of showing leadership, Trump joins them in pretending.

When it comes, Red States will be hit particularly hard by the virus.
Firstly, they are woefully unprepared. They are doing little to discourage public gatherings.....particularly Churches

Secondly, they have a shaky healthcare infrastructure. In many cases people are 50 miles from the nearest healthcare facility. Those facilities are poorly staffed and when the shit hits the fan, they will have no access to critical safety equipment and ventilators.

While they won’t have the fatalities of urban areas, I fear their death rates will be much higher
How is it that Harris County (Houston), the 3rd most populous county in the United States, only has 847 cases and Dallas County (9th most populous in U.S.) only has 731 cases?

Something ain't stirring the Koolaid.

It's simply intellectual bs to try and figure the number infected by reported cases. Trump didn't want tests, so we don't have tests. Hospitalization rates may be a better measure, but even there not all rural states have hospitals for the most rural. And not everyone hospitalized is on a ventilator. Probably if you're sick enough to need oxygen, IV fluids, and the best of the anti-shityourselftodeath and coughyourselftodeath death, you have a better chance of living if you get to a hospital. But even if you don't get to a hospital, probably you might have a chance to live.

But it may turn out in the end that death rates are the most accurate measure we'll have as to where the virus went and how much.

I'm assuming the Trump clusterfuck will still let us end up with a test for all Americans to determine whether they show anti-bodies, and whether they might benefit from a vaccine based on blood/hemoglobin of previously infected persons … sort of like what we had for small pox in the early part of the previous century.

So far, Red States are doing a Victory Dance that they are immune to Coronavirus and it is only a Blue State problem.

Firstly, they are woefully unprepared. They are doing little to discourage public gatherings.....particularly Churches

Secondly, they have a shaky healthcare infrastructure. In many cases people are 50 miles from the nearest healthcare facility. Those facilities are poorly staffed and when the shit hits the fan, they will have no access to critical safety equipment and ventilators.

While they won’t have the fatalities of urban areas, I fear their death rates will be much higher
How is it that Harris County (Houston), the 3rd most populous county in the United States, only has 847 cases and Dallas County (9th most populous in U.S.) only has 731 cases?

Something ain't stirring the Koolaid.

It's simply intellectual bs to try and figure the number infected by reported cases. Trump didn't want tests, so we don't have tests. Hospitalization rates may be a better measure, but even there not all rural states have hospitals for the most rural. And not everyone hospitalized is on a ventilator. Probably if you're sick enough to need oxygen, IV fluids, and the best of the anti-shityourselftodeath and coughyourselftodeath death, you have a better chance of living if you get to a hospital. But even if you don't get to a hospital, probably you might have a chance to live.

But it may turn out in the end that death rates are the most accurate measure we'll have as to where the virus went and how much.

I'm assuming the Trump clusterfuck will still let us end up with a test for all Americans to determine whether they show anti-bodies, and whether they might benefit from a vaccine based on blood/hemoglobin of previously infected persons … sort of like what we had for small pox in the early part of the previous century.
Where did Trump say he didn't want tests? If it wasn't for spouting lies, what would you morons have to complain about?

Hospitalization rates to not tell you who all the people infected are, dumbass.

All you did is display your total ignorance.

So what? the ultimate DECISION SHOULD BE up to the governors.. And this is NOT a fucking "victory dance".. It's REASONED "risk analysis"....
Yes.
A poorly reasoned analysis.

You have no reason to think that.. The governors are weighing stuff that hasn't even crossed your TDS riddled mind.. For instance, TN IS on "lock down".. Was on a mass phone town hall with my Congressman. He laid on us that just ONE rural county in TN YESTERDAY -- had 8 suicides.. NO MENTION of that on local news or elsewhere.. The lock-down ITSELF IS DEADLY... Especially if no one can find the "reboot" switch for 6 or 8 months. Or China stops buying our debt..

Ever see the suicide curve for the Great Depression??? Makes the 1 or 2% CVID death rate look like minor skirmish...

You know what no one is talking about Chicom Ruskie Troll? Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders. They both look weak, effeminate, and unqualified to lead this nation. No one has heard from them and when they do, no one is listening.

And you look like a pile of troll shit.

Why do they need to speak? Donnie the "Virus Master" is proving to the country that he was never fit to lead in the first place and mostly only dittohead simps, subversive Russian Trolls and like minded people will be voting for him in Nov.
blindboo-so-youre.jpg

Nah Zippy, his obvious incompetence to lead doesn't mean he created the virus. Only a Maroonie would think he could.
Only a Chinese-Russian Asshole would attack the president and America in the middle of such a crisis.

Now, don't you have some fried bat to eat. Run along.....supper is getting cold.

Only a true fascist would believe that. This is a train wreck that could have happened on anyone's watch. His cries of "hoax" was proof of his inability to lead the entire nation. He doesn't want to lead. He wants to play from the bench so he can try to avoid any responsibility.

Leave my Comrade Trumpybear alone!!!!! :CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:
Everyone knows you are a True Fascist, and not an American. You are fooling nobody, Troll!

Blue states and areas are the catalyst to the economy, trade, technology, innovation, travel, and so forth it is normal that they have more cases. Red areas and people are let me just say sorta domesticated and that explains their gnorance and fear of other cultures, change and that results to them being more likely to be racist and close minded.

domesticated?? WTF??

No one is doing any victory dance unless you have your head up your ass and you equate everything to politics. This is a horrible situation, red or blue should be the last thing on peoples mind.

Everyone agrees the stimulus checks are the best idea for the nation. Both red and blue state real Americans (those that live paycheck to paycheck) are in dire need of it.

Your drug use is causing you to hallucinate. No "Red States" are doing a "Victory Dance" or think they are immune. EVERY state has cases and all are taking it seriously.
I guess that’s why DeSantis had to wait for daddy Trump’s permission to close beaches.

I would say that worrying about red states is a low priority.

Right now New Yorkers and New Jerseians are dying in droves.

New York had almost 700 today.

So what? the ultimate DECISION SHOULD BE up to the governors.. And this is NOT a fucking "victory dance".. It's REASONED "risk analysis"....
Yes.

But no reason why ?

Poor or not...it was reasoned.

Your post is like a cow dropping a load.....plop. Nothing but stink.

I just posted a county by county daily map of Covid in Current events. Gonna move it to "stickies"... I think it would BENEFIT this argument by taking a look...

the best parts:

"
“It’s a sh-- sandwich, and it was designed that way by Scott,” said one DeSantis advisor. “It wasn’t about saving money. It was about making it harder for people to get benefits or keep benefits so that the unemployment numbers were low to give the governor something to brag about.”

Republican Party of Florida chairman Joe Gruters was more succinct: “$77 million? Someone should go to jail over that.”

“This is horrible for people. I don’t want to minimize that,” one DeSantis adviser told POLITICO. “But if we have to look past the crisis, it’s bad for the president and it’s bad for the governor.”

“Everyone we talk to in that office when we ask them what happened tells us, ‘the system was designed to fail,’” the adviser said. “That’s not a problem when unemployment is 2.8 percent, but it’s a problem now. And no system we have can handle 25,000 people a day.”

Rep. Charlie Crist, a Democrat who as a Republican governor led Florida through the last downturn, said the state’s current economic catastrophe could doom Trump in the state the president needs if he wants to win reelection.

“If unemployment continues to go up, and if so many people stay unemployed, it’s a nightmare for the president in this state,” Crist said. “I should know. When I was governor and I was running for the Senate in the Great Recession — and there was nothing great about it — it was a nightmare.”

An adviser to Marco Rubio’s 2010 Senate campaign didn’t argue.

“We’ve got unemployed, pissed-off people. They can’t get benefits. And when they get them, it’s not going to be enough,” he said. “They’re there for the taking by the Democrats. We killed Charlie with the bad economy in 2010. Democrats are gonna repay the favor.”

Republicans in the Legislature share the blame, said Rep. Jose Javier Rodriguez, a Miami Democrat.

“Rick Scott is the most culpable human being when we look at who’s responsible for the failed system,” Rodriguez said. “But I don’t know of any Republican who resisted these efforts to make Florida the most Scrooge-like state in the nation.”

"

Last edited:
Can’t wait til this Chinese virus is over. People don’t deserve this and our rights are being trampled on in states across the country. How sad

Your "source" :abgg2q.jpg:

Political Flare

Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
FacebookTwitterPinterestEmailTumblrRedditLinkedInFlipboardGoogle BookmarksShare
Political Flare - Questionable - Left Bias - Liberal - progressive - Democrat - Fake News - Not credible
QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Political Flare far left biased and Questionable based on promotion of conspiracy theories, left wing propaganda, lack of transparency and publication of false information.
Detailed Report
Reasoning: Extreme Left, Propaganda, Conspiracy, False information, Lack of Transparency
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 48/180
History

Yes.

You have no reason to think that.. The governors are weighing stuff that hasn't even crossed your TDS riddled mind.. For instance, TN IS on "lock down".. Was on a mass phone town hall with my Congressman. He laid on us that just ONE rural county in TN YESTERDAY -- had 8 suicides.. NO MENTION of that on local news or elsewhere.. The lock-down ITSELF IS DEADLY... Especially if no one can find the "reboot" switch for 6 or 8 months. Or China stops buying our debt..

Ever see the suicide curve for the Great Depression??? Makes the 1 or 2% CVID death rate look like minor skirmish...
You have no reason to think that

I have every reason to think so. These governors are acting later than their counterparts who are ahead of them and still struggling. Any idiot should be able to see that as a problem.

Yes.

But no reason why ?

But no reason why ?

The reason is obvious. The fact that it was poorly reasoned is obvious. Too little, too late. These red state govs are not learning from the struggles of those who are ahead of where they themselves will be soon.

I have every reason to think so. These governors are acting later than their counterparts who are ahead of them and still struggling. Any idiot should be able to see that as a problem.

The reason is obvious. The fact that it was poorly reasoned is obvious. Too little, too late. These red state govs are not learning from the struggles of those who are ahead of where they themselves will be soon.
This is the fault of national leadership. The federal government has the resources, and infrastructure to see what's happening around the world, around the country and to see what measure work, and which don't.

Governors are in a fish bowl, a big fish in their own little pond, but with no concept of a tidal wave heading their way.

But our national leadership has acted more like "chicken little" or "the boy who cried wolf" way too many times, calling the mainstream media "fake news" and crying those that report the news are anti-american. But now when we need accurate information more than ever, we are left with nobody with credibility to listen to.

The Chinese lie
The Administration lies
The Media lies

The only "truth" is the number of dead bodies from the pandemic.

Yes.

But no reason why ?

But no reason why ?

1. They are not yet there yet.
2. The blue states are dying.

Forum List

Back