Coronavirus, Article from "WEB-MD"

Seriously?

you actually believe that?

The partisan is strong in this one.

I already showed you the numbers that Trump has gone golfing 3 times as much as Obama did.

the number of times they golfed is not relevant.

What was going on while they golfed is.

you mean like how obama double dipped into the tax payers' pocket for secret service room & board at mar-a-lago, that trump owns? oh wait - that didn't happen.

Construction and plumbing. SKILLED labor.

No, fool. Basic construction and plumbing labor does not require skill. They're just dudes doing heavy lifting and hard work in the sun for not that much money. Actual plumbers and architects make a lot more money than that. Americans would absolutely do farm work if it paid more. That's obvious because they're already doing work that is just as hard and for not that much money.

How many of those tomatoes were ruined by the machine and had to be thrown away? We've heard that song since the 1970's, but we still need human labor on farms.

That kind of technology is rapidly improving. Are you really going to pretend the writing on the wall doesn't exist?

Seriously?

I already showed you the numbers that Trump has gone golfing 3 times as much as Obama did.

you mean like how obama double dipped into the tax payers' pocket for secret service room & board at mar-a-lago, that trump owns? oh wait - that didn't happen.

stretching a bit to make Obama look better, aren't you?

Why dont' you compare what they both actually did, instead of making up crap?

Basic construction and plumbing labor does not require skill. They're just dudes doing heavy lifting and hard work in the sun for not that much money. Actual plumbers and architects make a lot more money than that.

you're definitely confounding the issue

~S~

Seriously?

stretching a bit to make Obama look better, aren't you?

Why dont' you compare what they both actually did, instead of making up crap?

there' no stretching whenever trump goes to mar-a-lar-go, or any other trump property - that he owns - & gets a cut from whoever stays there, paying the tab - means he is getting cash directly from the taxpayers for his security detail that goes directly into his pocket.

that is a fact jack.

most of what donny has said & done so far about this pandemic is sorely lacking. we are weeks behind from where we should be. we saw this coming for a couple months now & did nothing to prepare for its inevitable arrival here.

every time he speaks - he gives wrong numbers, wrong info & is constantly being directly contradicted by the experts. donny is concerned with numbers only - which is why he didn't want our fellow americans to come off that ship - 'cause it 'would add to the number of active cases'.

is that a leader you want? apparently. YOU can rely on his irresponsible ramblings about 'hunches' - i'll go with the scientists. like obama did.

you're definitely confounding the issue

~S~

You seem to not know that much about plumbing. Sometimes plumbing labor is just some young guys with shovels slinging dirt in the sun, or tearing shit up so the actual plumber can do their work. Then somebody needs to fill and compact those holes again. A lot of plumbing is just hard ass manual labor, and plumbing companies often employ unskilled laborers to do it.

Logical thinkers can see by the sheer numbers (in perspective) that the crisis (sic) is purely manufactured by the left.

More people will be killed by drunk drivers this year, then there will be killed by Corona Virus.

That said, it is a problem that must be dealt with and it IS being dealt with.

I would rather a President that keeps calm and keeps things in perspective, than a fuctarded wannabe that can't even remember which office he is running for.

Dow down 2013 points yesterday... you think all those people aren't "logical"? They are probably richer than you are.

These very logical people who probably know more than you do have looked at Trump's response and found it wanting.

Speculations does not a solid foundation for a crisis make.

The market will correct itself, sooner rather than later, if we don't buy into the leftarded want for a panic.

I was much more worried about HIV. . . which LIKELY killed MILLIONS more than this strain of Corona ever will.

Your tilting at windmills doesn't phase me on the least.

The market was due for a correction - a 10% correction at least.
No reasonable people (to this point) blame President Trump for a Chinese Virus or the temporary downturn in the market.
If the Correction occurs with in the confines of the outbreak and returns up - which it will
Politically that would be the best thing that could have happened.
And mostly orchestrated by the Democrats and the Democratic Media - again.

Everything that they try, ends up helping President Trump

I bet when this Democrat manufactured crisis is over, and sane eyes review the hysteria, we will learn the death rate from this manufactured crisis is no greater than the common cold.

Some of you guys are such fools to be manipulated like this by the Democrat MSM

I bet when this Democrat manufactured crisis is over, and sane eyes review the hysteria, we will learn the death rate from this manufactured crisis is no greater than the common cold.

“Democrat manufactured crisis”. So you think this coronavirus was a Democratic manufactured crisis concocted in China. Are you really that stupid? That was rhetorical.

I guess you think we should just ignore all the experts. Let people die because your idiocy says it’s a manufactured crisis.

Death Angel is your name. How apropos.

It appears that Trump has infiltrated Web-Md and forced them into posting "no need to panic" propaganda!

People are dying, Trump is playing Golf..

So much for being "Pro-Life".
Human lives are at stake here! As if people don't die every day.

The people who are dying are old and very sick. Democrats hyped this beyond all recognition.

“Democrat manufactured crisis”. So you think this coronavirus was a Democratic manufactured crisis concocted in China. Are you really that stupid?
No, but you are. Nobody said the Democrats CREATED the virus. I said you are TAKING ADVANTAGE of an OPPORTUNITY to induce panic over a COLD VIRUS

here are the real numbers with live updates as they occur; just click on any given country.

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS
Our morning paper's front page was devoted to the corona virus (we have no cases yet in Maine, but the momentum for hysteria builds). ANYWAY, I read three articles; one (per CDC) said we had 423 confirmed cases of the corona virus in the United States. Another cited 527. And in another, Vice President Pence said 600. Where are they getting these numbers? I personally like the 423.

“Democrat manufactured crisis”. So you think this coronavirus was a Democratic manufactured crisis concocted in China. Are you really that stupid?
No, but you are. Nobody said the Democrats CREATED the virus. I said you are TAKING ADVANTAGE of an OPPORTUNITY to induce panic over a COLD VIRUS
So what you are saying is that all the nations of the world are wrong to be taking action against this virus, because you “Death Angel” say the virus is a “manufactured crisis” thus the coronavirus should be allowed to flourish because it is no more than the common cold. As I said you name is apropos.

Last edited:
So what you are saying is that all the nations of the world are wrong to be taking action against this virus, because you “Death Angel” say the virus is a “manufactured crisis” thus the virus should be allowed to flourish because it is no more than the common cold. As I said you name is apropos.
I'm saying you are clearly an idiot

So what you are saying is that all the nations of the world are wrong to be taking action against this virus, because you “Death Angel” say the virus is a “manufactured crisis” thus the virus should be allowed to flourish because it is no more than the common cold. As I said you name is apropos.
No your post is pure idiocy.

No your post is pure idiocy.
Science denier!

“Democrat manufactured crisis”. So you think this coronavirus was a Democratic manufactured crisis concocted in China. Are you really that stupid? That was rhetorical.

I guess you think we should just ignore all the experts. Let people die because your idiocy says it’s a manufactured crisis.

This is a very mild virus that originated in China. Like many otherwise mild viruses it will kill the very old and very sick. Democrats have blown this all out of proportion. The intent is yet another attack on Constitutional rights. This time the freedom of assembly.

This is a very mild virus that originated in China. Like many otherwise mild viruses it will kill the very old and very sick. Democrats have blown this all out of proportion. The intent is yet another attack on Constitutional rights. This time the freedom of assembly.
So now we have the coronavirus is a grand conspiracy to attack our constitutional right to assembly. Wow. Cuckoo.

So all the other nations of the world that are taking actions against the coronavirus are all mistaken because you know better than they do and all their experts. You say that the coronavirus is mild therefore it must be so. You Tipsy are more knowledgable than Dr. Fauci and the CDC.

Excuse me when I say: NOT.

Forum List

Back