Coronavirus, Article from "WEB-MD"

I've seen staged pictures of them without any people in them. I'm sure Dr. Goebbels made Dachau look like it wasn't so bad, either.

But this is off topic.. the main problem is that most Germans didn't care about Concentration camps. They only turned on Hitler when Hitler lost the war.

Just like Americans are only finally turning on Trump now that they are terrified of catching Covid-19 while watching their nest eggs evaporate.

I noticed you ignored the rest of my post. What do we do with children when their caregivers get arrested/detained? Do we leave them on the street?

seriously?

after all this time, you still calling me a Trump cultist?

Can you show me ONE post during any of those times that you berated Obama for golfing?

None of those times were as serious as this. The point is, Obama's big crisis was the recession. He dealt with that just fine. Still cost him some midterm elections, though.

Trump is having his big crisis with Covid-19 and the accompanying stock market crash... and he's failing miserably.

So let's compare golfing days for Trump and Obama..

trump-vs-obama.png

I noticed you ignored the rest of my post. What do we do with children when their caregivers get arrested/detained? Do we leave them on the street?

I'm not going off topic. What we were doing before was just fine. We gave them a summons, most of them showed up for their hearings.

The problem is you think entering the country without papers is a big deal. I don't.

But this is about Trump's failure to deal with Covid-19, because he thinks he can bully it the way he bullies everyone else.

Covid-19 doesn't care about Trump's bullying, his racism or his anger. That's why he's failing.

seriously?

after all this time, you still calling me a Trump cultist?

Can you show me ONE post during any of those times that you berated Obama for golfing?

None of those times were as serious as this. The point is, Obama's big crisis was the recession. He dealt with that just fine. Still cost him some midterm elections, though.

Trump is having his big crisis with Covid-19 and the accompanying stock market crash... and he's failing miserably.

So let's compare golfing days for Trump and Obama..

trump-vs-obama.png

None of those times were as serious as this.

Seriously?

you actually believe that?

The partisan is strong in this one.

A coronavirus is a kind of common virus that causes an infection in your nose, sinuses, or upper throat. Most coronaviruses aren't dangerous.

What Is a Coronavirus?
Coronaviruses were first identified in the 1960s, but we don't know where they come from. They get their name from their crown-like shape. Sometimes, but not often, a coronavirus can infect both animals and humans.

Most coronaviruses spread the same way other cold-causing viruses do: through infected people coughing and sneezing, by touching an infected person's hands or face, or by touching things such as doorknobs that infected people have touched.

Almost everyone gets a coronavirus infection at least once in their life, most likely as a young child. In the United States, coronaviruses are more common in the fall and winter, but anyone can come down with a coronavirus infection at any time.

Severe coronavirus outbreaks include:

• COVID-19: In early 2020, after a December 2019 outbreak in China, the World Health Organization (WHO) identified a new type, 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV), which can be fatal. The organization named the virus severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) and named the disease it causes COVID-19. The outbreak quickly moved from China around the world.
Common Symptoms of Coronavirus
The symptoms of most coronaviruses are similar to any other upper respiratory infection, including runny nose, coughing, sore throat, and sometimes a fever. In most cases, you won't know whether you have a coronavirus or a different cold-causing virus, such as rhinovirus.

You could get lab tests, including nose and throat cultures and blood work, to find out whether your cold was caused by a coronavirus, but there's no reason to. The test results wouldn't change how you treat your symptoms, which typically go away in a few days.

But if a coronavirus infection spreads to the lower respiratory tract (your windpipe and your lungs), it can cause pneumonia, especially in older people, people with heart disease, or people with weakened immune systems

Coronavirus
^holy fuck, what a tool.

I'm not going off topic.

I wouldn't either if I was getting skewered.

The problem is you think entering the country without papers is a big deal. I don't.

Agreed.

But this is about Trump's failure to deal with Covid-19, because he thinks he can bully it the way he bullies everyone else.

I wonder what your next outrage will be after this virus is contained/cured. I guess we'll just have to wait for the MSM to tell you.

Logical thinkers can see by the sheer numbers (in perspective) that the crisis (sic) is purely manufactured by the left.

More people will be killed by drunk drivers this year, then there will be killed by Corona Virus.

That said, it is a problem that must be dealt with and it IS being dealt with.

I would rather a President that keeps calm and keeps things in perspective, than a fuctarded wannabe that can't even remember which office he is running for.

Dow down 2013 points yesterday... you think all those people aren't "logical"? They are probably richer than you are.

These very logical people who probably know more than you do have looked at Trump's response and found it wanting.

Speculations does not a solid foundation for a crisis make.

The market will correct itself, sooner rather than later, if we don't buy into the leftarded want for a panic.

I was much more worried about HIV. . . which LIKELY killed MILLIONS more than this strain of Corona ever will.

Your tilting at windmills doesn't phase me on the least.

I wonder what your next outrage will be after this virus is contained/cured. I guess we'll just have to wait for the MSM to tell you.

The problem is, of course, is that this is the kind of outrage that actually effects people... which is why Trump is done.

Shouldn't be. If we were a good people, we'd have been outraged at the Kids in Camps or the Election Tampering.

upload_2020-3-10_4-52-47.jpeg

The market will correct itself, sooner rather than later, if we don't buy into the leftarded want for a panic.

I was much more worried about HIV. . . which LIKELY killed MILLIONS more than this strain of Corona ever will.

Why would you be worried about HIV unless.... Oh. Never mind.

You can't catch HIV unless you exchange fluids with another person. You just have to be around a COVID 19 patient.

As far as the market correcting itself, the Dow lost 5000 points in the last three weeks. We are probably not done yet. It usually takes years to correct from that kind of adjustment, as we saw in 2008, 2001, 1987, etc.

Speak for yourself you self-loathing asshole. America is the greatest country on Earth, and we've done a better job of leading than anybody else could have.

You mean other than the slavery, the genocide of native peoples, the systematic racism... we are "good" people.

So were Germans in the 1930's.

It takes very little to push a "good person" into a monster. This is why Trump is so obnoxious. His go to is to appeal to our worst instincts. He's doing it with this. You fumble the response to a disease outbreak because you slashed public health to give tax breaks to rich people? Well, BLAME CHINA. It's all their fault. Tell your lackies to start calling it the "Wuhan Flu".

Why would you be worried about HIV unless.... Oh. Never mind.

You can't catch HIV unless you exchange fluids with another person. You just have to be around a COVID 19 patient.

As far as the market correcting itself, the Dow lost 5000 points in the last three weeks. We are probably not done yet. It usually takes years to correct from that kind of adjustment, as we saw in 2008, 2001, 1987, etc.

When HIV was at its peak, as a single guy, I was too.

I was less likely than most of my friends but the point was made very clearly that the risk was there because there was no way to know who your partner(s) might have been with.

As for the market? I remember long before it ever broke 10k.

Shit happens and we deal with it.

If you want to pretend the market would be doing better right now under Hitlary or Biden than ot is under Trump. . . Your are only fooling yourself as you ignore and dismiss all the gains that were made and the record gains before the virus was discovered.

His go to is to appeal to our worst instincts.

Sometimes selfishness is logical and necessary. Can you not see why allowing poor immigrants into our nation by the hundreds of thousands might throw a wrench into ideas like universal healthcare and tuition free college? Lefties aren't bad people, but their views are based on emotion more than logic. Social safety nets will fail if they're too top heavy. Numbers matter. We cannot save everybody, and we're only going to shoot ourselves in the foot by trying. What we can do is strengthen our nation from within and then help those poor people where they live rather than trying to bring them all here.

hit happens and we deal with it.

If you want to pretend the market would be doing better right now under Hitlary or Biden than ot is under Trump. . . Your are only fooling yourself as you ignore and dismiss all the gains that were made and the record gains before the virus was discovered.

Here's the thing. The only reason the markets did well was because the Fed was continuing to pump money into the economy.

QE4, the Fed has been buying 85 BILLION in treasuries every month, to prop up this inflated market.

It isn't working anymore.

Someone just yelled out 'The Emperor has no Clothes".

Sometimes selfishness is logical and necessary. Can you not see why allowing poor immigrants into our nation by the hundreds of thousands might throw a wrench into ideas like universal healthcare and tuition free college?

Again- I don't want to go off topic. if you want to have this discussion, let's have it in the Immigration folder.

The thing is

1) The economy has a need for poor immigrants to do jobs Americans don't want to do.
2) The number of immigrants coming into the country was at all time lows, at least before Trump started threatening to throw up walls and people felt they needed to sneak in before the wall went up.

No, a lot of undocumented immigrants isn't a crisis, except for the White Trash bigot who lives in mortal fear his daughter might date a Mexican.

Forum List

Back