Coronavirus, Article from "WEB-MD"

Logical thinkers can see by the sheer numbers (in perspective) that the crisis (sic) is purely manufactured by the left.
More people will be killed by drunk drivers this year, then there will be killed by Corona Virus.
That said, it is a problem that must be dealt with and it IS being dealt with.
I would rather a President that keeps calm and keeps things in perspective, than a fuctarded wannabe that can't even remember which office he is running for.
Trump i s doing a great job, but the reality is a great many things can still go sideways. He must stay on top of this situation.

Given the number of people th at violate quarantine, he may have to declare a national emergency, and not just a health emergency.

upload_2020-3-10_6-33-45.png

1) The economy has a need for poor immigrants to do jobs Americans don't want to do.

The market would force better wages if we stopped letting poor people in to pick watermelons. Our economy would be fine. Also automation is on the verge of making low-skill workers completely obsolete. Once technology removes the need for these people they will just be even more of a drain on our economy. They'll need to be taken care of.

Trump i s doing a great job, but the reality is a great many things can still go sideways. He must stay on top of this situation.

He's totally on top of it at the Golf Course. I hear he's also helping OJ find the real killers.

Given the number of people th at violate quarantine, he may have to declare a national emergency, and not just a health emergency.

Yeah, I don't think anyone trusts Trump declaring a "national emergency", given his dictatorial tendencies...

The market would force better wages if we stopped letting poor people in to pick watermelons. Our economy would be fine. Also automation is on the verge of making low-skill workers completely obsolete. Once technology removes the need for these people they will just be even more of a drain on our economy. They'll need to be taken care of.

Well, no, there's never an amount of money where most people would want to stand out in the hot sun picking watermelons, that's the point.

And you really can't get a machine to do it without ruining half your crop.

They've been singing this song since the 1970's... and it hasn't happened yet.

Now, I worked for a company where they used undocumented immigrants for the scrub work. They hired them through a Temp agency to give themselves "plausible deniability". Then this company was bought out by a bigger company, and the declared 'no more temps without papers. So. Um. Yeah. The only people they could find were a bunch of meth heads who usually didn't last past their first paycheck, when they went out, got high and forgot they needed to come back. Some of these people scared the hell out of the ladies in the office.

Now, simple enough solution. Develop a "Guest Labor" program like Germany has.

It appears that Trump has infiltrated Web-Md and forced them into posting "no need to panic" propaganda!

People are dying, Trump is playing Golf..

So much for being "Pro-Life".
Sometimes libs say they want trump to stay out of the coronavirus issue and let professionals handle it

then you get just as pissed when he does stay out for a few hours

Lol, you have no idea what they you vermin liar.

Please point out what major crisis a past president went golfing during?

Thanks.

I'll criticize Geo. W. Bush all day, but even he realized that you didn't do shit like that.

Sometimes libs say they want trump to stay out of the coronavirus issue and let professionals handle it

Well, yes, the fact that Trump seems to think that he knows more about this disease than the Doctors and is telling people they should go to work if they are feeling sick IS worrying.

But it's still bad optics to go golfing when people are dying.

Common Symptoms of Coronavirus
The symptoms of most coronaviruses are similar to any other upper respiratory infection, including runny nose, coughing, sore throat, and sometimes a fever. In most cases, you won't know whether you have a coronavirus or a different cold-causing virus, such as rhinovirus
And THIS is why Trump was right and the numbers are meaningless.

If I get a "cold" I'm NOT going to panic and run to the doctor for testing.

Last edited:
About 90 Americans die each day in vehicle accidents, yet you get up and go to work every day without a care in the world.

Only because I have to.

The thing is, we spend Billions on road safety and traffic enforcement.

This would be a problem no matter who is president, but a guy who tells people to "go to work" if they have symptoms is irresponsible.

Well, no, there's never an amount of money where most people would want to stand out in the hot sun picking watermelons, that's the point.

Bullshit. There are Americans busting their asses in the sun doing construction and plumbing labor for 10-15 dollars an hour. Higher wages would absolutely convince Americans to do the work.

And you really can't get a machine to do it without ruining half your crop.

Also bullshit. Human labor is quickly becoming obsolete for farming. It's only a matter of time.

Thanks.

I'll criticize Geo. W. Bush all day, but even he realized that you didn't do shit like that.

Well, yes, the fact that Trump seems to think that he knows more about this disease than the Doctors and is telling people they should go to work if they are feeling sick IS worrying.

As I said, whenever libs like you see trump you go berserk

Pence and the CDC are doing the nitty-gritty of dealing with the virus

trump is dealing with the unreasonable panic that is driving libs

Thanks.

Please prove your claim you filthy lying traitor.

Bullshit. There are Americans busting their asses in the sun doing construction and plumbing labor for 10-15 dollars an hour. Higher wages would absolutely convince Americans to do the work.

Construction and plumbing. SKILLED labor.

Also bullshit. Human labor is quickly becoming obsolete for farming. It's only a matter of time.

How many of those tomatoes were ruined by the machine and had to be thrown away? We've heard that song since the 1970's, but we still need human labor on farms.

Have you ever seen actual pictures of the detention centers where children were held? Y

I've seen staged pictures of them without any people in them. I'm sure Dr. Goebbels made Dachau look like it wasn't so bad, either.

But this is off topic.. the main problem is that most Germans didn't care about Concentration camps. They only turned on Hitler when Hitler lost the war.

Just like Americans are only finally turning on Trump now that they are terrified of catching Covid-19 while watching their nest eggs evaporate.
The Border Patrol Was Monstrous Under Obama. Imagine How Bad It Is Under Trump.

Forum List

Back