Corona Virus Proves Trump Was Right on Borders and Trade

Trump doesn't run a balanced budget... He just thought Cuts for Rich people was more important than the defence of the nation...
defense budget was 717 billion
When you cut the defense budget you condemn American soldiers to dearth for lack of the best equipment

Hey, according to the Left, the rich must now suffer, they just added a NEW group to those who must suffer, our military.

But it is all for the good, so no problem for the comrades-)

a lot of people that never found the time to serve now have a sudden love for the military
The republican base have had love and respect for the military since before you were born

How long did you serve?

When you cut the defense budget you condemn American soldiers to dearth for lack of the best equipment

Hey, according to the Left, the rich must now suffer, they just added a NEW group to those who must suffer, our military.

a lot of people that never found the time to serve now have a sudden love for the military
Like Donald right?
Or bill and hillary clinton and obama

Yep, Trump is no different than them

Of course you ignore Trump disbanding the CDC's response team! Why? Can't let anything tarnish your little tin god?

Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response
If cost is no object at the CDC where should spending be cut elsewhere to balance the budget?

I think with a $10 billion budget the CDC will be able to deal with this new communist chinese gift to the world

Trump doesn't run a balanced budget... He just thought Cuts for Rich people was more important than the defence of the nation...

Not if you quit being the worlds police force and bring home those troops from places that they have no business being at the same time as cutting the defense budget
Do you want the whole world to be like the ghetto/hood in democrat cities?

we learned in 2 world wars that isolation does not work

Like Donald right?
Or bill and hillary clinton and obama

Yep, Trump is no different than them
True

but unlike libs trump does not want to send our military into battle with inferior weapons that will get more of them killed

If cost is no object at the CDC where should spending be cut elsewhere to balance the budget?

I think with a $10 billion budget the CDC will be able to deal with this new communist chinese gift to the world

Not if you quit being the worlds police force and bring home those troops from places that they have no business being at the same time as cutting the defense budget

Yet you are calling for isolation in our manufacturing

Nothing about a wall stops foreign visitors from traveling to the US

The republican base have had love and respect for the military since before you were born

How long did you serve?
Thats none of your business

I dont post personal info on the internet or trade war stories with lib liars

Yet you are calling for isolation in our manufacturing
If we produce what we need here there is less reason to get involved in overseas wars

think oil for instance

About oil,

if obama were still president we would be reliant on foreign counties for our basic energy needs

but under trump America has more oil than we require

How long did you serve?

can't swap what you do not have.

plus, you are the Lib in this discussion, not me.

Trump praises China and Xi all the fucking time and you still bow down and kiss his ass daily...why is that?
You Lefties are so hung up on words.

I'm sure you'd prefer he talked tough but bent over and took it in the keester like a Buttigieg Democrat.

Trump's actions are what Americans are more concerned with. And that's what you Leftists are so scared of.

About oil,

if obama were still president we would be reliant on foreign counties for our basic energy needs

You are one of my favorite parrots, you do such a fine job of parroting false talking points.

First off, domestic oil production by year for the last decade...

upload_2020-2-27_7-56-4.png

Second, and more importantly, America does not have any oil other than what is in our strategic reserves. The oil produced belongs to the multinational companies that drill for it and refine it, not to America. It is sold on the same market as all the other oil produced in the world. Unless of course you are pushing for the government to nationalize the oil companies.

Are you kidding? Covid19 is busily proving tRump is in the deep end without his floaties.
But Obama has bought a seaside mansion for 15 million dollars even as he promotes that the oceans due to climate change are going to wash it away.

It is not really seaside, it is up on a hill a good ways from the water. The sea level rise would have to be 10 times any projection for it to flood the place.

Facts, they are your friend.

How long did you serve?

And you cant claim or deny what you do not know

you are not even a pimple on the ass of my personal history

and your assumptions are of no importance to me

On January 31, as the Corona Virus began making the news, Joe Biden said, “We have, right now, a crisis with the Corona Virus. This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia — hysterical xenophobia — and fear mongering to lead the way instead of science.”

President Donald John Trump had just imposed travel restrictions on Red China, including the quarantining of travelers returning home.

Closing the border made sense, which of course is why Biden and the rest of his party oppose it. Their hatred of the president has made them dumber than a kid eating a bag of lead chips.

Don Surber: Corona Virus proves Trump is correct

The Left are praying to Satan for a pandemic in America to take down Trump.

Sure he was right cutting off flights coming from China, but what about the other countries? No one is checking flights in from Italy and we are accepting other countries that have the virus even S. Korea. He didn't go far enough from the beginning.

How long did you serve?

And you cant claim or deny what you do not know

you are not even a pimple on the ass of my personal history

and your assumptions are of no importance to me

whatever you say Lib!

About oil,

You are one of my favorite parrots, you do such a fine job of parroting false talking points.

First off, domestic oil production by year for the last decade...

View attachment 309088

Second, and more importantly, America does not have any oil other than what is in our strategic reserves. The oil produced belongs to the multinational companies that drill for it and refine it, not to America. It is sold on the same market as all the other oil produced in the world. Unless of course you are pushing for the government to nationalize the oil companies.
That was in spite of the best efforts of obama to kill the oil industry

Than God that much of our oil wealth was under private lands that the federal government didnt control

Are you kidding? Covid19 is busily proving tRump is in the deep end without his floaties.
But Obama has bought a seaside mansion for 15 million dollars even as he promotes that the oceans due to climate change are going to wash it away.

It is not really seaside, it is up on a hill a good ways from the water. The sea level rise would have to be 10 times any projection for it to flood the place.

Facts, they are your friend.
I knew you were going to type that. Maybe you should follow your own advice on most issues and not turn everything into mountains from molehills. Exaggerating issue after issue to fit your cause. Because most issues are started from your side and used against your perceived advesaries. Yourparty was once of conscience. Now it is Hitleresque. A perverted perversion of a perversion.

Forum List

Back