Corona Virus Proves Trump Was Right on Borders and Trade

OK, what bill are they currently not voting on? Name them.

Yes, Ron Klain and he did a great job working behind the scenes and letting the scientists do their job. I believe he was Biden's Chief of staff and before that Gore's.

EDIT: Here is an article that he wrote after the event in case you are interested.

Ex-Ebola Czar Ron Klain: 5 management lessons from the Ebola outbreak

See, I never, ever said he did a good or bad job. And yet, all these threads on how Pence is an idiot, but he is the VP with more power than your guy had.

You can NOT grade the outcome of an effort, until the outcome is determined, can you?
Pence has history in Indiana A very poor history What's he gonna do ? Try to pray the virus away?

Probably not Ed. But then again, it doesn't hurt anything to try, does it? As long as he is not ignoring his other duties pertaining to the virus while he prays, I don't think any American would have a problem with it.

Pence does have some bad history with an HIV outbreak in his own state. He's also not his own man either, kind of a wet noodle.

Actually, I think his wife has a large influence on him. I have no problem with that, do you?

I could care less. I'm more concerned about his competence than his relationship with 'mother'.

See, I never, ever said he did a good or bad job. And yet, all these threads on how Pence is an idiot, but he is the VP with more power than your guy had.

You can NOT grade the outcome of an effort, until the outcome is determined, can you?
Pence has history in Indiana A very poor history What's he gonna do ? Try to pray the virus away?

Probably not Ed. But then again, it doesn't hurt anything to try, does it? As long as he is not ignoring his other duties pertaining to the virus while he prays, I don't think any American would have a problem with it.

Pence does have some bad history with an HIV outbreak in his own state. He's also not his own man either, kind of a wet noodle.

Actually, I think his wife has a large influence on him. I have no problem with that, do you?

I could care less.

Oh! So females should have no input into their husbands lives or decisions! Ok, understand your position more clearly now.

I could care less.

Oh! So females should have no input into their husbands lives or decisions! Ok, understand your position more clearly now.

Didn't say anything like that. I basically said I don't care what Pence's relationship is with his 'mother'.

I could care less.

Didn't say anything like that. I basically said I don't care what Pence's relationship is with his 'mother'.

What does his mother have to do with anything, lol? I am talking about his wife! I doubt the mans mother is still alive.

I could care less.

What does his mother have to do with anything, lol? I am talking about his wife! I doubt the mans mother is still alive.

That's what he calls his wife doofus.

I could care less.

That's what he calls his wife doofus.

Oh, pet name, got it! A term of endearment as it were. Probably because he has a bunch of kids he didn't abort, and they would call her "mom," or "mother."

Yeah, kinda cool when you think about it.

Thnx for the info!

Trump is not at fault for China failure to contain the virus, so had China great Healthcare system done it job then you would not need the CDC in this country to help figure out how to stop the spread...
If he was doing his job, he wouldn't need China to do theirs.
so we need to prevent viruses from breaking loose in communist countries with government healthcare ? and as far as action taken you can bet the hard charging multitasking POTUS will streamline and remove the red tape to get people on the ball to fast track development of a vaccine treatment and containment .
Don't put words in my mouth. The question is, why did Trump gut the the CDC's pandemic response team? I can just imagine what would have been said, if Obama had done that during the Ebola scare.

And yet China has failed to contain another virus and you blame Trump and the CDC as usual...
The woman in CA who was the first person to contract the virus from an unknown source appears to have been infected by virtue of the HHS sending unqualified, ill-equipped people to handle the return of US citizens from China. It's the incident that is the subject of the whistleblower complaint made against HHS for which the person filing the complaint was threatened with being fired.

Coronavirus safety protocols not followed at federal quarantine sites, whistleblower says
Coronavirus safety protocols not followed at federal quarantine sites, whistleblower says
............................................................................................................................
This is exactly the kind of incompetent response that happens when you put a hack like Azar, a pharmaceutical company lobbyist, in charge of an agency he is unqualified to run.

Bottom line, the lacking of testing kits, the lack of a coherent message warning the public about what is to come, the lack of a plan to be able to handle the flood of patients once hospitals become overwhelmed, the downplaying of the threat the virus posed because Trump denied something like this could happen, the lack of health experts to coordinate the response after they were fired, all these things put on display how Trump has already bungled the government's reaction to the severity of the threat.
..............................................................................................................................

CDC to cut by 80 percent efforts to prevent global disease outbreak
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...t-efforts-to-prevent-global-disease-outbreak/

Feb. 1, 2018 at 11:53 a.m. MST
Four years after the United States pledged to help the world fight infectious-disease epidemics such as Ebola, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is dramatically downsizing its epidemic prevention activities in 39 out of 49 countries because money is running out, U.S. government officials said.

The CDC programs, part of a global health security initiative, train front-line workers in outbreak detection and work to strengthen laboratory and emergency response systems in countries where disease risks are greatest. The goal is to stop future outbreaks at their source.

Most of the funding comes from a one-time, five-year emergency package that Congress approved to respond to the 2014 Ebola epidemic in West Africa. About $600 million was awarded to the CDC to help countries prevent infectious-disease threats from becoming epidemics. That money is slated to run out by September 2019. Despite statements from President Trump and senior administration officials affirming the importance of controlling outbreaks, officials and global infectious-disease experts are not anticipating that the administration will budget additional resources.
illegals that are infected are the biggest threat when it comes to the virus spreading ...... you cant track contacts they have ! this will be proven very soon ! this virus will backfire on you and your communist leaders trying to politicize the virus.the majority of Americans arent as dumb as you and your comrades are ! the truth is you hope this virus gets a lot worse because you think it will help your scumbag treasonous comrades take power ! sooo lets put your money where your mouth is ! if Trump looses in nov in will leave us messageboard permanently ! if he wins you leave permanently . take the bet if you are so sure that Trump will lose !

Forum List

Back