Cops now stealing your stuff to "protect" you from people who might steal your stuff

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Cops Now Stealing Your Stuff to ‘Protect You’ from People Who Might Steal Your Stuff -

Hope a citizen defends their home by shooting an intruder who just happens to be wearing a badge. Very stupid move on part of the police department and if I was employed by them I would not be doing this crap...not worth my life breaking into someone's home. This ALSO helps the citizenry get used to the fact that cops don't think they need warrants to break into ANY home. Subtle persuasion and propaganda.

And you're merely adding fuel to the flame of propaganda. Post a thread worthy of reading and commenting, for a change.

Cops and the LEO agencies are one of the worst civil rights violators for an agency that is suppose to serve and protect....

I can't wait for cops and soldiers to be the only ones with guns. With a track record like their on abusing rights, what can possibly go wrong?

Pick up that can, citizen.

Cops Now Stealing Your Stuff to ‘Protect You’ from People Who Might Steal Your Stuff -

Hope a citizen defends their home by shooting an intruder who just happens to be wearing a badge. Very stupid move on part of the police department and if I was employed by them I would not be doing this crap...not worth my life breaking into someone's home. This ALSO helps the citizenry get used to the fact that cops don't think they need warrants to break into ANY home. Subtle persuasion and propaganda.

AH.....ANOTHER liberal literally "hopes" for cops to be shot.

You guys keep running on that for 2016. Please do.

New Haven scraps plan of taking valuables from vehicles

BTW.....OP....you should've posted the update. This planned project in Connecticut has been canceled. It was intended to reduce thefts and make people lock their cars. It was another DUMB idea by a moron politician police chief who wants "community policing".

Fuck community policing. Fuck anything proactive. Stop it. REACT only. 911 calls. Active crimes. Reaction only.

Not surprised that liberal mecca Connecticut would harbor a government that wanted to do such an intrusive thing to truly innocent people.

I like it.
I would not oppose this practice provided a detailed list of items removed is left in their place and an exhaustive effort is made to notify the owner of what was taken, and why, and where it may be retrieved.

Under those conditions this "caretaker" policy has merit.

I like it.
I would not oppose this practice provided a detailed list of items removed is left in their place and an exhaustive effort is made to notify the owner of what was taken, and why, and where it may be retrieved.

Under those conditions this "caretaker" policy has merit.
Right. I assume they have a form they leave in place of the objects notifying the owners that the ipad they left on the dash in their unlocked car can be picked up at the police station

And you're merely adding fuel to the flame of propaganda. Post a thread worthy of reading and commenting, for a change.
The op is a dumb ass, however in this instance he is correct.
If a person just dosent feel like filing a stolen property report, does thee dept have an obligation to return said property after a given amount of time or will it end up being sold at auction.

If a person just dosent feel like filing a stolen property report, does thee dept have an obligation to return said property after a given amount of time or will it end up being sold at auction.
The property isn't stolen, and one assumes they leave a notice.

Thay said the police department can't be expected to store it indefinitely

The property isn't stolen, and one assumes they leave a notice.

Thay said the police department can't be expected to store it indefinitely
One should not "assume" one should have the policy clearly stated.
If you take my property without permission it is in fact stolen.
Do you have a link that states the unclaimed items will be returned to owners vs auction???

AH.....ANOTHER liberal literally "hopes" for cops to be shot.

You guys keep running on that for 2016. Please do.
me a liberal ROFLMAO.....holy shit that's funny.

Forum List

Back