Cops aren't the problem

Sure but it would take a trade.

I tried that once ... couldn't get anyone to trade with me.

d18la2y-caf6902f-7c17-4d4a-b216-e676ce3f4626.jpg

Cops make a living extorting people for the same so called crimes cops do daily.

It's not a particularly good living. There are many, much easier, ways to make a dollar.
Then again, how many occupations allow you to retire after 20 years with a pension and healthcare for life. And at 48 - 50 years old you can have that plus move onto something else or just take it easy. A lot of folks have to work well into their 60's and 70's and are lucky to get $2000 a month in SS when they retire..

Cops make a living extorting people for the same so called crimes cops do daily.

It's not a particularly good living. There are many, much easier, ways to make a dollar.
Then again, how many occupations allow you to retire after 20 years with a pension and healthcare for life. And at 48 - 50 years old you can have that plus move onto something else or just take it easy. A lot of folks have to work well into their 60's and 70's and are lucky to get $2000 a month in SS when they retire..
The military, FAA and other assorted alphabet encrypted govt. agency jobs.

I have met people that fled communism. Actual real threats to human dignity. Poles, Checks, Lithuanians. It's poor black culture tied to the democratic party driving imaginary causes...like racism, it is basically a mass psychoses. Prove racism. I double dog dare you. PROVE it.

{...

Average base salary
Data source tooltip for average base salary.Data source tooltip for average base salary.
4.4k salaries reported, updated at April 29, 2021
$53,287
...}

Police also get lots of bonus and overtime pay. They make almost $70k/year, without any skill or training necessary ahead of time.
And police do not have a dangerous job.
The main cause of death is traffic, and police are in the middle of the risk range compared to other jobs.

{...

Average base salary
Data source tooltip for average base salary.Data source tooltip for average base salary.
4.4k salaries reported, updated at April 29, 2021
$53,287
...}

Police also get lots of bonus and overtime pay. They make almost $70k/year, without any skill or training necessary ahead of time.
And police do not have a dangerous job.
The main cause of death is traffic, and police are in the middle of the risk range compared to other jobs.

When will you be joining up?

Liberals deconstruct everything. But not not their own logic. Isn't liberalism a construct, too?

Poor black culture VS. Vietnamese, Lithuanians, Poles, Hungarians, people fleeing actual oppression seem to thrive. Police are the bogie man to liberals/ criminals and poor blacks. So what is the take away? Racism isn't the problem.
Cops are not the problem.

The problem is Leftism ....

The same problem this planet has been facing for centuries.

I have met people that fled communism. Actual real threats to human dignity. Poles, Checks, Lithuanians. It's poor black culture tied to the democratic party driving imaginary causes...like racism, it is basically a mass psychoses. Prove racism. I double dog dare you. PROVE it.
The strict drug laws ramped up in the 70's, 80's and especially the 90's (Clinton and Biden's famous 1994 Crime Bill ) have inadvertently had more of an adverse effect on POC, something that's been a well-known fact for 30 years.

What do you call it when our own CIA goes around covertly interfering with other countries, trading guns and bringing drugs back here......? Quite a racket if you ask me. Sell them drugs then lock them up at taxpayers expense.

Nonsense.
If not for racism, how could slavery, lynchings, cross burnings, etc., have existed?
And we still see the murders, extortion, etc., but it now is just done without saying it is for racism.

And by the way, there has never been a country that was really communist, so you likely fled Stalinism, which is state capitalism.
I doubt you know anything at all about communism.

No they don't, prove it.

That is easy.
Just look at the millions abused by police, with Prohibition, the War on Drugs, asset forfeiture, 3 strikes, gun control, and thousands of other illegal laws that only harm the poor and keep the wealthy rich.
No, in a year, there is like over a million police civilian interactions, fact. Very few of them are bad, and most of them are white on police, and given the fact blacks are 14% of the population but are 37% of the crime rate. So it begs the question: WHY is the media so focused on white cops when its blacks that are slaughtering each other in far larger numbers? Do Black lives REALY matter?

Forum List

Back