Cops aren't the problem

Nonsense.
If not for racism, how could slavery, lynchings, cross burnings, etc., have existed?
And we still see the murders, extortion, etc., but it now is just done without saying it is for racism.

And by the way, there has never been a country that was really communist, so you likely fled Stalinism, which is state capitalism.
I doubt you know anything at all about communism.
The OP doesn't know much about anything.

Just look at the millions abused by police,
Funny shit.
Nobody law abiding, productive and accountable has ever been abused by police or our laws.
You twisted Lefties need to revisit third grade and study the causation principle.

Poor black culture VS. Vietnamese, Lithuanians, Poles, Hungarians, people fleeing actual oppression seem to thrive. Police are the bogie man to liberals/ criminals and poor blacks. So what is the take away? Racism isn't the problem.
They all have guns and the cops won't let us have guns.
Cops make a living extorting people for the same so called crimes cops do daily.
Well no shit. They have to make up for "defunding" and a cost of living that rises faster than the COLA adjustments on their government employees union wage scale. So they are issuing traffic citations, garnishing wages, impounding vehicles, and foreclosing homes to collect revenue through the local court system in every district.

Funny shit.
Nobody law abiding, productive and accountable has ever been abused by police or our laws.
You twisted Lefties need to revisit third grade and study the causation principle.

Wrong.
If I put on old cammo work clothes to do a remodeling dump run, with the old rusty 1970 International pickup, I get stopped and abused almost every time.
They illegally stop me, point guns at me, try to illegal search the vehicle, etc., and sometimes write bogus tickets I usually go to court and beat.
Probably happened over 30 times in my life by now.
Never once stopped in the new car I drive to work with.

Funny shit.

Wrong.
If I put on old cammo work clothes to do a remodeling dump run, with the old rusty 1970 International pickup, I get stopped and abused almost every time.
They illegally stop me, point guns at me, try to illegal search the vehicle, etc., and sometimes write bogus tickets I usually go to court and beat.

You’ve experienced it 30 times and I’ve never once experienced such a thing...one of us is lying huh?

Funny shit.

Wrong.

You’ve experienced it 30 times and I’ve never once experienced such a thing...one of us is lying huh?

As I explained, it NEVER happens in the new car I drive to work in.
It only happens in the rusty old 1970 pickup, when I am wearing army surplus with a load for the dump.
Do you EVER dress in old clothes and take an old vehicle on a dump run?

Poor black culture VS. Vietnamese, Lithuanians, Poles, Hungarians, people fleeing actual oppression seem to thrive. Police are the bogie man to liberals/ criminals and poor blacks. So what is the take away? Racism isn't the problem.

Well, I'd say racism is probably a much larger part of the problem than the cops.

The biggest problem is how the people vote. If they voted differently, then things might not have gotten this bad. But they have.

Racism was allowed to take hold and stay there because of the FPTP system. The rich abuse FPTP and get what they want, and having conflict enables them to manipulate much easier.

Cops make a living extorting people for the same so called crimes cops do daily.
No they don't, prove it.

That is easy.
Just look at the millions abused by police, with Prohibition, the War on Drugs, asset forfeiture, 3 strikes, gun control, and thousands of other illegal laws that only harm the poor and keep the wealthy rich.
How long is your RAP sheet?
What's the weather like at La Tuna?

Nonsense.
If not for racism, how could slavery, lynchings, cross burnings, etc., have existed?
And we still see the murders, extortion, etc., but it now is just done without saying it is for racism.

And by the way, there has never been a country that was really communist, so you likely fled Stalinism, which is state capitalism.
I doubt you know anything at all about communism.
The OP doesn't know much about anything.
It's that ignorance is bliss philosophy..

It’s been known for a long time that the CIA runs drugs to fund it’s many nefarious operations. Yet, nothing has been done to stop them. Why hasn’t the agency been eliminated?
Certain rogue elements may be weeded out if exposed to enough light.....probably through military tribunals.
Have you seen John Brennan lately ?
I haven’t seen that asshole lately but with Joe in the WH now, I suspect he’s back running the agency indirectly. Much like Allen Dulles did after JFK fired his murderous ass.

Seriously.

1. We need cops.

a. Sure, some (many?) are dishonest (lie in court) or sadistic (that's why they joined).
b. But when the choice is between the violent entities that stalk our streets & less-than-ideal cops, the choice seems pretty obvious to me.

2. It all depends on the city where they work.

a. Cops here in Los Angeles get generous pay, health coverage, and pensions (as do all Californians who work for the state). That's why the move to recall the Dem governor will fail.
b. Like cops elsewhere, most LA cops retire without ever firing even once their weapons.

3. Give cops credit.

a. Sure, they do not prevent crime.
b. But they do a d*mned good job in catching many perps. (Of course, the courts often let the perps go free, but that's a topic for another time.)

Good point.

Forum List

Back