CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
We arent going away

Screenshot_20210502-211714_Chrome.jpg

Not wearing masks will be Trumps legacy

550 thousand died

Stupid, so stupid.

Europe which had massive mask mandates is over 1.1 million deaths. And many countries in Europe do not count deaths from the Wuhan virus as easily as we do; they have to be the primary cause of death in many European nations.

Masks don't work. In fact, Fauci was against masks into summer 2020, then he probably did a deal with a ChiCimmm manufacturer and did a 180º on masks. Trump listened to Fauci.

550 thousand died

Stupid, so stupid.

Europe which had massive mask mandates is over 1.1 million deaths.
With Covid... Not from.

And many countries in Europe do not count deaths from the Wuhan virus as easily as we do; they have to be the primary cause of death in many European nations.
And that's bullshit. I think you meant some... or even FEW.

550 thousand died

Stupid, so stupid.

Europe which had massive mask mandates is over 1.1 million deaths. And many countries in Europe do not count deaths from the Wuhan virus as easily as we do; they have to be the primary cause of death in many European nations.

Masks don't work. In fact, Fauci was against masks into summer 2020, then he probably did a deal with a ChiCimmm manufacturer and did a 180º on masks. Trump listened to Fauci.

In the absence of a vaccine, masks and social distancing are the only defense in a pandemic.

Trumps refusal to support masks and proper safety killed thousands

In the absence of a vaccine, masks and social distancing are the only defense in a pandemic.
You could also get it and live through it. Reinfection rate is pretty damn rare.

I'm ok with that so long as you actually aren't a hypocrite and go after Cuomo... You do right? I mean, I think you are wrong, but that doesn't mean anything to if you are a hypocrite or not.

550 thousand died

Stupid, so stupid.

With Covid... Not from.

And many countries in Europe do not count deaths from the Wuhan virus as easily as we do; they have to be the primary cause of death in many European nations.

A large number of European nations only count a death from the Wuhan virus if it the primary reason for death.

Europe was masked up last years and it didn't help.

Fauci was against masks until he wasn't.

Fauci was opposed to masks until summer 2020. Then he did a 180º.

Trump followed Fauci's advice. Imagine the uproar from derps like yourself had Trump gone against Fauci!

550 thousand died

Stupid, so stupid.

With Covid... Not from.

A large number of European nations only count a death from the Wuhan virus if it the primary reason for death.
I see you saying it... But... I think you are wrong. Especially considering that it seems to only be deadly to old people, and unhealthy people. Mainly old.

Europe was masked up last years and it didn't help.

Fauci was against masks until he wasn't.
I don't care to debate that one way or the other. I think masks hurt more than help, if they do help.

But... To be absolutely fair and open, and this is information that I think should be known given my stance... I have no grandparents alive. They all passed before this happened.

Edit: I would like to think I would still hold the same stance as I do now... However I can absolutely understand why someone would think I wouldn't with that information. So I offer it freely.

Whoop-dee-doo..
Considering how invested and rabid the Left has been in their efforts to shut down this populist tide, I'd say its survival IS impressive. You folks were sold on hating the symbol rather than the substance. Trump was just a rallying point. We believe in the America that rose to dominate the world through sheer industry and the hard work of her people. We actually STILL believe in and honor the principles of our Founders. We give respect where it is deserved. We believe there is dignity in work and that for there to be justice, the rules and laws MUST apply to ALL, equally. Anything less than that and there can be only chaos.
In short, the Orange Man was called bad because he reminded Americans we have Feck-All to be ashamed of and that those who would weaken us, need to be resisted.
After this illegitimate administration gets done in 4 years, the movement will be stronger than ever and it will be ready to FIGHT for our nation.

550 thousand died

Stupid, so stupid.

Link

550 thousand died

Stupid, so stupid.

Anyone with a brain knows RWer is an idiot.

Whoop-dee-doo..
Considering how invested and rabid the Left has been in their efforts to shut down this populist tide, I'd say its survival IS impressive. You folks were sold on hating the symbol rather than the substance. Trump was just a rallying point. We believe in the America that rose to dominate the world through sheer industry and the hard work of her people. We actually STILL believe in and honor the principles of our Founders. We give respect where it is deserved. We believe there is dignity in work and that for there to be justice, the rules and laws MUST apply to ALL, equally. Anything less than that and there can be only chaos.
In short, the Orange Man was called bad because he reminded Americans we have Feck-All to be ashamed of and that those who would weaken us, need to be resisted.
After this illegitimate administration gets done in 4 years, the movement will be stronger than ever and it will be ready to FIGHT for our nation.
rules & laws must apply to all?

but..

Forum List

Back