Cop who repeatedly raped 14 yr old girl over the course of 20 months gets NO jail time!

That is just your uneducated opinion. The incident was investigated and the office was found to not have done anything wrong. That is the only fact that really matters
The incident was investigated and the office was found to not have done anything wrong.
From a group of people that would do almost anything to pin the murder on the attackers, instead of the cop.

Get serious

From a group of people that would do almost anything to pin the murder on the attackers, instead of the cop.

Get serious

You are free to have your opinion on the incident just as I am. In the end neither matter at all in the grand scheme of things

You are free to have your opinion on the incident just as I am. In the end neither matter at all in the grand scheme of things

Your opinion seems to be that SOME murderers should get off scot free.

The victim in this case wasn't even carrying a toy facsimile or a firearm.

There was no need to use Deadly Force.

Your opinion seems to be that SOME murderers should get off scot free.

The victim in this case wasn't even carrying a toy facsimile or a firearm.

There was no need to use Deadly Force.

My opinion is that it was not murder. Why do you need to lie about my opinion? Does me not agreeing with you bother you so very much that you have to lie about me just to make yourself feel better.

My opinion is that it was not murder. Why do you need to lie about my opinion? Does me not agreeing with you bother you so very much that you have to lie about me just to make yourself feel better.
My opinion is that it was not murder.

you claim it was Deadly Force.

It fails being Deadly Force on all levels.

therefore, it was murder.

you claim it was Deadly Force.

It fails being Deadly Force on all levels.

therefore, it was murder.

That is your opinion, you are free to have it but you are not free to tell me what I think.

I say deadly force was justly applied and thus it was not murder.

Now tell me again how my opinion is wrong since that seems to be your thing

That is your opinion, you are free to have it but you are not free to tell me what I think.

Now tell me again how my opinion is wrong since that seems to be your thing

and you are wrong.

What makes it 'deadly force'?

as soon as the man is arrested for murder I will agree with you that I was wrong.

Till then this discussion is over since you seem to think you are god and can tell me what to think.

Have a great Sunday
as soon as the man is arrested for murder

He won't be. The 'Powers that Be' in Congress gave him a pass and a medal.

I will agree with you that I was wrong.

That won't happen either.

Because you will never admit you are wrong, no matter how often you are proven wrong.

What a bunch of bullshit, this fuck should be in prison for years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ex-Deputy Accused of Rape Takes Plea, Avoids Jail or Sex Offender Registry​

Oh come on, it was just rape. Now, if he was black and accused of illegal voting... Btw, this is in the same Shelby County, Tennesee

44-year-old Pam “P” Moses was sentenced Monday after she was convicted in November for registering to vote while ineligible to do so.

Forum List

Back