Cop who repeatedly raped 14 yr old girl over the course of 20 months gets NO jail time!

Are you sure about that? Let's keep it real, had this cop been black are you telling me he would have rec'd the same sentence?

NOT the point of the thread.

The thread is about a police officer basically getting off scott free for a heinous crime.

Race was no part of the conversation til YOU brought it up.

If you want to start a thread on this, from a racial angle, do so in the appropriate forum.

I see racism in what is racist, as a white man who has never been on the receiving end of it I know it is hard to understand.
Bullshit.

You're the one who brought up race.

No one else was even talking about it.

Are you racist?

"These" cops? I don't of any conservative who would defend the maggot that rapes a 14 yr old!
I am a conservative and to me, if the interaction was not consensual, to me, the guy's "family jewel" should've been flushed down the toilet since it was constantly in the wrong place.

God bless you and the victim always!!!

Holly

Mod edit: Troll quote deleted

It's right wingers, conservatives, Trump Humpers, etc. that defend these cops.
I think the parents should give him the death penalty and the jury should aquit them.

I'm a right-winger. Do you agree his life should be ended, Biden voter?

Read the entire article closely, there wasn't enough evidence to take the case farther. If its true I wouldn't blame the father for taking matters into his own hands. But since he pled guilty anyway he should at least be placed on the sex offender registry. My gawd the government will put a man on that list if he relieves himself along a highway so he doesn't wet himself, but let someone like this avoid the public scorn forever?
He did not plead guilty to sexual assault, That is why the regular sentence was only 4 years and why got off with probation.

Always and forever. That door was all that stood between a mob chanting for the death of people and the people whose death they were chanting for.
That door was all that stood between a mob chanting for the death of people and the people whose death they were chanting for.

How many did that 'chanting mob' kill after they got inside? How many did they kill getting inside?

Despite the spin, only one person was killed that day.

an unarmed woman.

How many did that 'chanting mob' kill after they got inside? How many did they kill getting inside?

They did not get into the part where our elected officials were being kept safe, thanks to a single gunshot and a well aimed round.

Despite the spin, only one person was killed that day.

an unarmed woman.

Guess what, if some unarmed woman climbs though the window at my house, the same thing will happen to her.

Forum List

Back