Cop who repeatedly raped 14 yr old girl over the course of 20 months gets NO jail time!

How many did that 'chanting mob' kill after they got inside? How many did they kill getting inside?

Despite the spin, only one person was killed that day.

an unarmed woman.
A pitiful "insurrection."

Democrat voters do insurrections so much better

They did not get into the part where our elected officials were being kept safe, thanks to a single gunshot and a well aimed round.

Guess what, if some unarmed woman climbs though the window at my house, the same thing will happen to her.
^^^^^

Let's get back to the legal definition of deadly force instead of your ridiculous bad ass fantasies?

Was deadly force authorized? No. He should be on death row awaiting his turn at the table!

Of course deadly force authorized. Deadly force is authorized to protect the lives of other people.

He should have gotten a medal, one single shot sent the mob running like the fucking cockroaches they are.

There is something just not right about this whole case.

According to the link....These records also show that the judge in his case reduced his nominal four-year prison sentence to three years of probation.

How can the basic sentence for raping a child only be 4 years to start with?

I would literally pull the switch myself if they choose to execute this guy
Because he was not convicted of raping the child. I think everyone is missing that.

Because he was not convicted of raping the child. I think everyone is missing that.

He plead guilty to raping a 14 year old. Perhaps you think a 14 year old is an adult, but most of us do not.

And also, no rape should have a nominal four-year prison sentence

What was she going to to those members of Congress, fart after a really great lunch at Taco Bell?
It wasn't just about her. It was about the violent mob at her back. So your question is stupid.

The cop stood his ground and did THE ONE JOB WE PAY HIM TO DO in the face of a violent mob. The cowards in the mob sent an unarmed woman through the window first.

Get your morality in order and figure out who is really to blame, here.

I am a conservative and to me, if the interaction was not consensual, to me, the guy's "family jewel" should've been flushed down the toilet since it was constantly in the wrong place.

God bless you and the victim always!!!

Holly
He was in Vegas?

Maybe we could introduce him to Lorena Bobbitt? lol

Of course deadly force authorized. Deadly force is authorized to protect the lives of other people.

He should have gotten a medal, one single shot sent the mob running like the fucking cockroaches they are.
What was the threat? You are really grasping at straws since you realize you are wrong.

You need to watch the video. Your entire version is wrong.

Always and forever. That door was all that stood between a mob chanting for the death of people and the people whose death they were chanting for.

The situation did not call for Deadly Force.

'IF' had made it thru the window, and was 15-20 feet away, coming at him with a weapon, even a ball bat, he MIGHT have cause for deadly force.

But, unarmed, halfway thru the window?

Nope

What was the threat? You are really grasping at straws since you realize you are wrong.

You need to watch the video. Your entire version is wrong.

The threat was the mob she was a part of that was chanting for the death of the very people the police officer was charged to protect.

I have seen the video, I am not wrong.

The threat was the mob she was a part of that was chanting for the death of the very people the police officer was charged to protect.

I have seen the video, I am not wrong.
When Gator sees conservatives he calls it a mob trying to murder pelosi

But a Black LIES matter mob burning down a blue city?

thats just a peaceful protest

Right, Golfing?

Forum List

Back