Cop who repeatedly raped 14 yr old girl over the course of 20 months gets NO jail time!

She was not resisting arrest, she was actively committing a crime

Do try and keep up with the facts
Resisting arrest IS actively committing a crime.

Do try to keep up with your own bankrupt talking points.

Just being in the Capitol building without permission is a crime.

C'mon man! I thought you were smart. Well, at least more smart than that lame evasion of facts
you attempted.

Last edited:
I get such a kick out of the crazies. A few cops are bad so every cop is bad. But somehow a few doctors are bad but not all doctors are bad. A few plumbers are bad but not all plumbers are bad.

Resisting arrest IS actively committing a crime.

Do try to keep up with your own bankrupt talking points.

Just being in the Capitol building without permission is a crime.

Not all crimes are equal.

But it turns out breaking through a barricaded door so the mob behind you chanting for the death of the people being protected behind said door is worthy of deadly force.

Had this chick paid attention in her AF training she would have known this.

Only on this forum could a thread about a cop raping a 14 year old get turned into a discussion about the attack on the Capital building.

Funny how some in this thread cannot express that what this guy did was wrong, that seems a step too far for them

I get such a kick out of the crazies. A few cops are bad so every cop is bad. But somehow a few doctors are bad but not all doctors are bad. A few plumbers are bad but not all plumbers are bad.

Welcome to America. It is this way for everything. Muslim kills someone, all Muslims are bad. A Dem politician does something bad, all Dems are bad. A Repub politician does something bad, all Repubs are bad.

This is not new. Also, I will have to add I did not see anyone in this thread say all police are bad due to this guys action.

Not all crimes are equal.
But all crimes are crimes still.
But it turns out breaking through a barricaded door so the mob behind you chanting for the death of the people being protected behind said door is worthy of deadly force.
That's your chicken shit spin, liar.
The Pelosi led mall cops that double as Capitol police had other options
rather than going from five to Def Com without any intervening steps...def com being any one of five levels of U.S. military defense readiness that are ranked from 5 to 1 according to the perceived threat to national security, with 1 indicating the highest level of perceived threat It was determined that the secretary of Defense had the authority to declare DEFCON 3 on his authority.
Fuck your cowardly lies.

Had this chick paid attention in her AF training she would have known this.
That's immaterial. Cops are not supposed to be paid assassins. They had other options but just chose to ignore them all much to your delight.

Woah there bro didn't you know BLUE LIVES MATTER????
They do...absent any outstanding criminal complaints against a cop.
Good point though... :rolleyes:
If a cop can go to jail just for raping every once in a while then who's going to want to be a cop?
Cops should be immune from rape crimes? By virtue of being cops, I take it?
Thanks for the stupidity.

They do...absent any outstanding criminal complaints against a cop.
Good point though... :rolleyes:

Cops should be immune from rape crimes? By virtue of being cops, I take it?
Thanks for the stupidity.
That stupidity is a common argument. It goes that if police can be held accountable for their actions, it will affect their job performance and will decrease the number of people who want to be police. I'm glad you think it's stupid.

That stupidity is a common argument. It goes that if police can be held accountable for their actions, it will affect their job performance and will decrease the number of people who want to be police. I'm glad you think it's stupid.
I do think such an argument is stupid and should be appealed but outside of places where anyone's opinions
are publicly posted, like here, the argument you speak of is not valid or common inside a courtroom which is what makes this case notable.

The decision with regard to this Tennessee cop, to forgo jail time for rape, is absurd and should be
appealed.

I do think such an argument is stupid and should be appealed but outside of places where anyone's opinions
are publicly posted, like here, the argument you speak of is not valid or common inside a courtroom which is what makes this case notable.
It's the argument in our public discourse, which leads to people voting that make things like this possible. This is a site for public discourse. As for the courts, 46 states still have qualified immunity on the books. This guy will walk free on the backs of the back the blue movement.

It's the argument in our public discourse, which leads to people voting that make things like this possible. This is a site for public discourse. As for the courts, 46 states still have qualified immunity on the books. This guy will walk free on the backs of the back the blue movement.
As far as this issue goes in this public place I don't see any popular call to let this rapist cop off the hook
though it appears Tennessee already has.
And it would be interesting to see how the sausage was made (so to speak) in this particular case.

I do back law enforcement, as a general rule, but in this case it does seem like a great injustice
even though we know little in particular about the case.

Forum List

Back