cop video of derrick kittling being shot

Why is that? Because the cops killed another black man.
No because an aggressive asshole who thinks he's above the law and is apparently willing to harm or even kill a police officer over a relatively minor ticket can't pass that idiotic animal-like mentality on. What is so hard to understand? I'd be just as apathetic if a white dude exhibiting the same behavior got shot. ANYONE doing that gets what they deserve from someone trying to defend themselves and prevent their weapon from being taken away and used illegally.

Obama told him that white cops are racist and unfair

In the ghetto fighting with the cops is what makes him a man
True dat. And i have heard white guys also brag about their defiant moments with cops.

The only thing to conclude is that black men are going to have to accept white supremacy if they want to survive.

They're just not there yet, on account of them still believing that they can be equal citizens.

Racism in America isn't going away in the foreseeable future. It's in fact getting even worse.
Color doesn’t matter. When stopped by a cop anyone can get shot or arrested. “Routine” traffic stops are the most dangerous thing cops can do closely followed by domestic disturbances. I’ve had a shotgun pointed at me in a traffic stop while in a Army uniform in the early seventies, and had two cops order me out of my car at gunpoint in a stop a decade ago. By the way, I am white. The only racist part is that for some reason blacks, and it seems only blacks, think they can fight with cops without consequences. I grew up in a bad area and everyone knew that if you resisted arrest, you were going to get a beating. Only idiots resisted cops back then.

No because an aggressive asshole who thinks he's above the law and is apparently willing to harm or even kill a police officer over a relatively minor ticket can't pass that idiotic animal-like mentality on. What is so hard to understand? I'd be just as apathetic if a white dude exhibiting the same behavior got shot. ANYONE doing that gets what they deserve from someone trying to defend themselves and prevent their weapon from being taken away and used illegally.
If it was equal across the board it wouldn't be hard to understand, but you want to label the black folks who don't comply as animals and make excuses for the whites who don't comply. I posted a video of a white driver who didn't comply, threatened to shoot the officers and just drove off. Why wasn't he shot? Why wasn't he labeled as an animal, a savage, etc.

White get shot by cops far more often than blacks. It just doesn’t get publicized because no one cares. Other whites just shrug and say what a maroon, he got what he deserved.
That's the weak ass excuse you use, tell me when was the last time a black police officer shot an unarmed white person and didn't go to prison?

True dat. And i have heard white guys also brag about their defiant moments with cops.
Who told you that stupidity and the Black Brain Disease is confined only to black people?

It certainly was not me

Change your name from Paleman to Dumbassman, why in the hell would I ignore any crime? Hell you set it up to be that way in so called ghettoes.
Maybe, I can believe that you do not ignore crimes if you can produce some proof that you have addressed and vilified black-on-black crime.

Regarding "SO-CALLED GHETTOS" Even though you do not recognize their existence, they are real. and in this country entirely inhabited by blacks. For your enlightenment-------https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghetto

Maybe, I can believe that you do not ignore crimes if you can produce some proof that you have addressed and vilified black-on-black crime.

Regarding "SO-CALLED GHETTOS" Even though you do not recognize their existence, they are real. and in this country entirely inhabited by blacks. For your enlightenment-------https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghetto

Why would I post to racist about crimes in the Hood when you want to keep it that way.

I just read your reply several times and I still don't understand it. What I do understand is that you are unable to deal with the reality of black-on-black crime, which is out of control in the black ghettos of every American city. If you were a decent and productive citizen you would be appalled with your so-called brothers and sisters behavior. If you were mainstream at all you would call out the criminal scum that is robbing, assaulting, raping, and killing in unprecedented numbers. That is not likely to happen though, because you cannot deal with the truth or reality.

Your right! Tinted windows are no big deal but they do have limits to remain legal. While the cop is determining the legality of the windows. FOLLOW his orders, get or don't get a ticket, and go home safe and sound. This asshole is dead because he acted like an asshole. Tough chit.

Just a little more chlorine in the gene pool...

Forum List

Back