cop video of derrick kittling being shot

Why didn't they kill this white boy?

You can always find exceptions. I can always find cases where they DID kill a white boy, and millions of cases where they did NOT kill a defiant, obnoxious black boy.

You never hear about the white boys who are killed, though. Doesn’t fit the “racist!!!!” narrative.

A stupid black man who didnt want to get a ticket

Was this a stupid whboy who didn't

You can always find exceptions. I can always find cases where they DID kill a white boy, and millions of cases where they did NOT kill a defiant, obnoxious black boy.

You never hear about the white boys who are killed, though. Doesn’t fit the “racist!!!!” narrative.

Apparently Supersadbrother thinks it's a good idea to resist arrest.
And he thinks by doing so the cop will let him go.
Its amazing to me that black people think that way

Maybe they smack each other around so much they think they can fight with the cops and win

The situation is becoming such that police murder of black men will be justified for any minor offense
Attacking a cop with a fucking taser is NOT a minor offense. If defending your position requires you to lie, why take that obviously wrong position in the first place? :cuckoo:

Darwinian law.

Worst case scenarios had he simply complied: a damn ticket. That’s it. He’d still be alive. Not even taz’d.

And no. It doesn’t mean black people need to accept any alleged white superiority. Our Canuck fucking commie duck is wrong again, as always. It simply means that regardless of race, it’s a fucking stupid idea not to simply follow the cop’s directions while being ticketed.

Apparently Supersadbrother thinks it's a good idea to resist arrest.
And he thinks by doing so the cop will let him go.

SuperSADbrother is indeed SAD, very very SAD. He is committed to and promotes REVERSE racism. His bros can do no wrong and when they do, which is way too often, it is the fault of the white devel. Blacks unlike the rest of society should not be required to take responsibility for their actions. Blacks in his mind are just victims, deserving of special treatment on the street and in the courts. That warped mindset and with the help of the far left and the MSM will forever condemn blacks to second-class citizen status.

Look at what happened before that. The cop was acting crazy and screaming and yelling so much that he's not even speaking intelligible English. Then he grabbed the Negro for no apparent reason.

Perhaps the cop had a serious case of short man syndrome or 'roid rage.

And the Negro overreacted to the assault, thus earning his Darwin award.
i could her him plain as day. sorry you can not understand english. black man got himself killed over a ticket. should have complied.

Attacking a cop with a fucking taser is NOT a minor offense. If defending your position requires you to lie, why take that obviously wrong position in the first place? :cuckoo:
and climbing on top of him like animal isnt either.

Its amazing to me that black people think that way

Maybe they smack each other around so much they think they can fight with the cops and win
and thry really think a cop can not give them, a lawful order either. they think they can do what ever they want. crazy.

SuperSADbrother is indeed SAD, very very SAD. He is committed to and promotes REVERSE racism. His bros can do no wrong and when they do, which is way too often, it is the fault of the white devel. Blacks unlike the rest of society should not be required to take responsibility for their actions. Blacks in his mind are just victims, deserving of special treatment on the street and in the courts. That warped mindset and with the help of the far left and the MSM will forever condemn blacks to second-class citizen status.
blacks also cause their own issues. they need to learn to comply. and these lawyers manipulate the law all over place to so they can when and get paid. and no perfectly well there clients ae guilty. Some lawyers are just slime.

You can always find exceptions.
Actually that is the norm when the perp is white.
I can always find cases where they DID kill a white boy, and millions of cases where they did NOT kill a defiant, obnoxious black boy.
Show us a few cases.
Is that because none are? Can you find any cases of unarmed white dudes murdered by a black police officer?

Forum List

Back