cop on trial for fataling shooting a black woman

She is legally allowed to have a weapon in her home. She was not suspected of any criminal activity. Clearly the officer simply murdered her.
if he saw it and she wsa waving it at a cop they have to right to shoot in self dense. thats what there trying to figure out. what crazy person is leaving their doors open at 2 in the moring.

if he saw it and she wsa waving it at a cop they have to right to shoot in self dense. thats what there trying to figure out. what crazy person is leaving their doors open at 2 in the moring.

If someone is roaming around your backyard looking into your windows you have the right to protection.

Did Capital Police Lt. Michael Byrd say "gun" before he fatally shot unarmed Ashley Babbitt on Jan 6. 2020? We will never know because he was protected and his identity wasn't even revealed by the democrat majority in congress. Ms. Babbitt was white and happened to be a U.S. Veteran so maybe she should have been shot on sight.

Did Capital Police Lt. Michael Byrd say "gun" before he fatally shot unarmed Ashley Babbitt on Jan 6. 2020? We will never know because he was protected and his identity wasn't even revealed by the democrat majority in congress. Ms. Babbitt was white and happened to be a U.S. Veteran so maybe she should have been shot on sight.

She was actually doing something illegal.

God help us. When did it happen that ultra left wingers justify the shooting of unarmed (white) perps for "doing something illegal"?

I didn't justify it. I've said before I didn't BUT you tried to compare someone breaking into a government building with someone minding their own business at home.

If someone is roaming around your backyard looking into your windows you have the right to protection.
who the hell leaves their door wide open at 2 am? If she had not done that the cop would not have been there in the first place at what he thought was a break in.

who the hell leaves their door wide open at 2 am? If she had not done that the cop would not have been there in the first place at what he thought was a break in.

Cops always assume everyone is a criminal. Maybe the kid did it and she wasn't even aware. Knock on the front door and ask. Maybe she had an arm full of groceries and didn't realize it didn't shut.........there are all kinds of perfectly reasonable explanations. You don't kill someone over it.

Cops always assume everyone is a criminal. Maybe the kid did it and she wasn't even aware. Knock on the front door and ask. Maybe she had an arm full of groceries and didn't realize it didn't shut.........there are all kinds of perfectly reasonable explanations. You don't kill someone over it.
You're wasting your time arguing with someone who is ALWAYS going to try and justify the police killing someone black.

of course they do because they don not know you and they do till you prove them wrong.. going in house is the most dangerous thing they do.

of course they do because they don not know you and they do till you prove them wrong.. going in house is the most dangerous thing they do.

I don't know you either but I can't walk up to your house and shoot you.

She is legally allowed to have a weapon in her home. She was not suspected of any criminal activity. Clearly the officer simply murdered her.

you think a cop simply is supposed to "endure" a threat to their lives?

Forum List

Back