Love it! Protesters drug off the road and half run over.

So much for the right to free assembly in whatever a**backwards county that's in......~S~

But if you happen to break into the Capitol building during a riot, you shouldn't be killed?

To my knowledge, none of those protester were blocking traffic.

Blocking people from going about their daily lives is annoying and counter productive.

Blocking politicians from creating more useless legislation should receive a medal.

He killed her, which means he is a killer. Explain your confusion.
And you support him killing her right. You're right, I'm confused. You seem to think he shouldn't have killed her.

So you support the cop.

A simple yes or no will suffice.

I'm guessing you will do anything except answer "yes". Now show us all how right I am.

And you support him killing her right. You're right, I'm confused. You seem to think he shouldn't have killed her.

So you support the cop.

A simple yes or no will suffice.

I'm guessing you will do anything except answer "yes". Now show us all how right I am.
No, i dont support him killing her. Had he opened the door and let them walk in like the other entrances did, we now know what would have happened... a few more selfies would have been on the internet. Thats it.

Yes.

But somehow when one does his job, you hate them.

You sound pretty confused. Perhaps you should seek some mental health counseling. You sound like you really need it.
It really sounds like youre describing yourself. Am i wrong?

Forum List

Back