Cop Assaults Surrendering Man {KING}

Black_Man1

Black Is Beautiful
Dec 1, 2013
Atlanta, Ga.
14udhl4.jpg

A black man in Wilmington, N.C. takes police on a high speed chase. Cops T-Bone the car. The man is seen on a dash cam raising his hands to surrender.

Then a white cops grabs an Attack K-9 and lifts the dog up, and throws the dog through the window to maul the man.

The police decided the cop did nothing wrong, and dismissed any wrondoing on his part.

UNTIL the public saw the dash cam. Now they are investigating it.

:doubt:

smh

OMG

A grand jury just cleared the cop of ANY criminal action.

A man, ON VIDEOTAPE, has his hands raised in the air to surrender.

Then a cop walks up to the driver side door, AND PICKS UP AN ATTACK DOG AND SHOVES THE DOG ONTO THE MAN TO MAUL HIM!

The MAULING goes on for over 30 seconds!

All white cops at the scene.

All white grand jury.

All of it on tape.

They say the cop did nothing wrong.

GTFOH!

14udhl4.jpg

A black man in Wilmington, N.C. takes police on a high speed chase. Cops T-Bone the car. The man is seen on a dash cam raising his hands to surrender.

Then a white cops grabs an Attack K-9 and lifts the dog up, and throws the dog through the window to maul the man.

The police decided the cop did nothing wrong, and dismissed any wrondoing on his part.

UNTIL the public saw the dash cam. Now they are investigating it.

:doubt:

smh

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Do you have the vid? I bet it's funny as fuck!!!

I bet it went something like this. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBa0blUoE8U]The Guy, The Deer, The Dog, And The Bambulance. Hysterically funny - YouTube[/ame]

So where's the video and or link? You dont expect me to believe someone like YOU without evidence do you?
I want to see the Doctors report on his injuries as well.
Oh..and how much crack did he throw out the window during the chase?

What I find hilarious, is how people keep saying "stop playing the race card!", and that certain ppl are xxrace hustlers", etc.

But if 8 black cops had a white woman with her hands in the air surrendering...and one of those cops grabbed an attack dog and threw it into her car to ASSAULT and MAIM her....

People would be incensed!

What I find hilarious, is how people keep saying "stop playing the race card!", and that certain ppl are xxrace hustlers", etc.

But if 8 black cops had a white woman with her hands in the air surrendering...and one of those cops grabbed an attack dog and threw it into her car to ASSAULT and MAIM her....

Not if she ran from the cops and put peoples lives in danger by doing so.
I dont give a flying fuk what color you are or what gender,you deserve an ass whipping.

You think the brother deserves special treatment dont you?:lol:

You know what I find hilarious? You...:lol:

OMG

Then a cop walks up to the driver side door, AND PICKS UP AN ATTACK DOG AND SHOVES THE DOG ONTO THE MAN TO MAUL HIM!

All white grand jury.

All of it on tape.

GTFOH!

Tell the rest of the story you race baiting hypocrite!!! He ran a DUI checkpoint almost hitting two cops on foot and then rammed 3 police cars while trying to evade them. After all that, just because a guy raises his hands, I would still think twice before giving him a chance to grab a weapon. That is why the dog was put in the window, I would have cleared the cops actions as well.

OMG

All white grand jury.

All of it on tape.

GTFOH!

Tell the rest of the story you race baiting hypocrite!!! He ran a DUI checkpoint almost hitting two cops on foot and then rammed 3 police cars while trying to evade them. After all that, just because a guy raises his hands, I would still think twice before giving him a chance to grab a weapon. That is why the dog was put in the window, I would have cleared the cops actions as well.

You mean the {KINGdingaling} left out pertinent info so as not to incriminate the criminal brother?
I'm shocked I tell you!!!! Shocked!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Again, cops must follow the law.

And blacks are exempt? They should have yanked his dumb ass out of the car and crushed his skull with a brick like your brothers did to Reginald Denny.
The day you stop defending the criminal acts of your brothers is the day I stand by your side.
Until then fuck off.

Ummmm, are you saying that "blacks" don't follow the law?

And you advocate police brutality and excessive force?

Yeah, not sure we want you on "our side".

And blacks are exempt? They should have yanked his dumb ass out of the car and crushed his skull with a brick like your brothers did to Reginald Denny.
The day you stop defending the criminal acts of your brothers is the day I stand by your side.
Until then fuck off.

Ummmm, are you saying that "blacks" don't follow the law?

And you advocate police brutality and excessive force?

Yeah, not sure we want you on "our side".

And you support running from the cops? Dont commit criminal acts and you wont get your ass beat. Simple....
I'm just shy of fifty and I have never had a physical confrontation with a police officer.
Of course I've never run from the cops,dealt drugs,robbed or raped.
When people get their ass kicked by the cops,nine times out of ten the person brought it on themselves.
I just find it hard to feel sorry for someone who gets their ass kicked or shot while committing a crime.

The suspect was wrong, and should be in jail.

MY POINT is that once a criminal has ceased to commit a crime, police officers are to take him into custody, and let the law dole out his punishment.

Not take the law into their own hands.

Again...cops are living human beings that have a right to protect themselves.
You oh so conveniently left out a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE part of the story - and then want sympathy.
You are pathetic. But you could do very well going to work for Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson....I encourage you to do so - you would fit right in.

Until then fuck off.
There is another element to be considered where incidents of this nature are concerned.

When police behave in this manner, regardless of the offense by or the race of the subject of such excessive and arbitrarily brutal action, excusing the behavior has the effect of lowering the bar in terms of constraint and it establishes an acceptable standard of police behavior toward all arrest subjects. In the simplest terms, if police are allowed to treat Blacks this way today they will be treating Whites the same way tomorrow.

Forum List

Back