Cop That Shot At Van Full Of Kids FIRED! {KING}

Assuming this is the incident I saw the dashcam video of on MSNBC the other night, good. Now let's try the officer(s) who fired on the van with attempted murder times 6 (or however many were in it.)

GOOD RIDDANCE!

GTFOH!

:mad:

Assuming this is the incident I saw the dashcam video of on MSNBC the other night, good. Now let's try the officer(s) who fired on the van with attempted murder times 6 (or however many were in it.)

Did either of you bother to look at the video?

N.M. cop who fired at minivan full of kids fired - CBS News

Let's see:

1. Felony evading
2. Battery on a Police Officer

Over what? A traffic ticket for speeding?

Well....sorry...probably gonna piss a few off...but that bitch was an idiot to put her kids in the situation to begin with.
If she was not stopped permanently with tires shot out, how many other people could have been at risk with her speeding?
I hope she stays in jail and her brat 14 year old with her, and the other kids taken away.

But that's just my opinion.

The system works. Maybe the law enforcement community should be more concerned with the recruitment and training of qualified personnel instead of worrying about hundreds of federal sociological regulations.

The system works. Maybe the law enforcement community should be more concerned with the recruitment and training of qualified personnel instead of worrying about hundreds of federal sociological regulations.

So Felony Evading and Battery on a Police Officer are OK in you opinion?

Well....sorry...probably gonna piss a few off...but that bitch was an idiot to put her kids in the situation to begin with.
If she was not stopped permanently with tires shot out, how many other people could have been at risk with her speeding?
I hope she stays in jail and her brat 14 year old with her, and the other kids taken away.

But that's just my opinion.

Don't post 'sorry' for pointing out the obvious.

GOOD RIDDANCE!

GTFOH!

Let's see:

1. Felony evading

Not condoning the cop firing at the vehicle, but the driver and possibly the older kids were not innocent. Not just for speeding, but there were drugs found in the vehicle once she stopped and was apprehended later.

How else could the cop stop her? Speed up, cause a crash with oncoming traffic, get in front of her and let her smack him and he break his neck in the process?
He said he was aiming at the tires. I believe him. She broke the law. All she had to do was take the ticket, slow down, move on. But noooooooooooooo. She felt entitled to just go her merry way. And now there were drugs found in her car? With her KIDS in it? The one here fired should be her...as a mother.

GOOD RIDDANCE!

GTFOH!

Let's see:

1. Felony evading

Not condoning the cop firing at the vehicle, but the driver and possibly the older kids were not innocent. Not just for speeding, but there were drugs found in the vehicle once she stopped and was apprehended later.

I think the cop did right. It's evident from watching the video that he was aiming at the tires. His stance, the fact that there were no hits to the body of the vehicle, the windows were intact.

No drugs were found in the car. They say they found a "weed pipe", but no weed was present.

Be advised. There was innocent very small children in the car. Also, using deadly force is not allowed on fleeing suspects. You apprehend. Not shoot at ANYTHING that could possibly harm or kill innocent bystanders (especially little children) in the process.

No drugs were found in the car. They say they found a "weed pipe", but no weed was present.

Be advised. There was innocent very small children in the car. Also, using deadly force is not allowed on fleeing suspects. You apprehend. Not shoot at ANYTHING that could possibly harm or kill innocent bystanders (especially little children) in the process.

Drug paraphernalia.

Yeah? Too bad, so sad. She should have thought about that when she was SPEEDING, then evading arrest. And the innocent bystanders were the others using the same road. THEY could have been hurt by her being a bitch.

The REASON she left the scene was because some people are extremely wary of being alone with aggressive police officers. She contends she was afraid, and felt safer with the stop being conducted in a area with more witnesses and cameras everywhere. So she drove to the exit and then promptly stopped at a busy hotel.

It appears her fears were justified.

Whenever you have certain cops stopping minorities in isolated events, the minority usually ends up feeling violated for some reason. Many are arrested, assaulted, or killed by police at a far higher rate than others.

This incident shows why minorities are wary.

{rook} to knight 4

I kind of agree that the cop should have been fired. Deadly force over a speeding ticket was a bit excessive. But this lady should spend a good long stretch in the pokey as well

The REASON she left the scene was because some people are extremely wary of being alone with aggressive police officers. She contends she was afraid, and felt safer with the stop being conducted in a area with more witnesses and cameras everywhere. So she drove to the exit and then promptly stopped at a busy hotel.

It appears her fears were justified.

Whenever you have certain cops stopping minorities in isolated events, the minority usually ends up feeling violated for some reason. Many are arrested, assaulted, or killed by police at a far higher rate than others.

This incident shows why minorities are wary.

The cops are the last people African Americans need to worry about.

Interactive map: Major crimes in Detroit | The Detroit News

Forum List

Back