Cooper Asks Biden Why Didn’t Obama Admin Replace N95 Masks, Biden Says ‘I Wasn’t Part Of It’

Lesh

Gold Member
Reaction score
Trump's been President for THREE YEARS tards...how many masks did HE procure?

wamose

Gold Member
Reaction score
I heard all the masks that Trump procured were stolen by Democrats and given to the drug cartels.

Lesh

Gold Member
Reaction score
I heard all the masks that Trump procured were stolen by Democrats and given to the drug cartels.
I heard that this virus has made Trumpers insane

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Nearly everything in Joe Biden's campaign has been turned upside down by coronavirus, from fundraising to how (or even whether) to attack Trump.⁣

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Their eyes are tired. Their cheekbones rubbed raw from protective masks. They don’t smile.⁠

The doctors and nurses on the front lines of the coronavirus are unrecognizable

ITS A TRAGEDY, FOLKS!

Maxdeath

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Face it the cult of dementia doesn't care what Biden did or didn't do. They don't care if he has any workable plans or not. They only care that he is not Trump. The cult of dementia doesn't care if he mistakes the nuclear codes for his friends phone number. It only matters that it is not Trump.

MAGAman

Pro-American Patriot
Reaction score
Face it the cult of dementia doesn't care what Biden did or didn't do. They don't care if he has any workable plans or not. They only care that he is not Trump. The cult of dementia doesn't care if he mistakes the nuclear codes for his friends phone number. It only matters that it is not Trump.
Its not really about defeating Trump.

It's about destroying American's prosperity and independence.

Trump is just in the way .

Nostra

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nearly everything in Joe Biden's campaign has been turned upside down by coronavirus, from fundraising to how (or even whether) to attack Trump.⁣
Yeah, a crisis demands some sort of plan. Something Quid Pro Joe O’Biden Bama is incapable of crafting.

Most reactions - Past 7 days