Conversion Therapy Crusader Has Something To Say: He's Gay

You're not fucking my ass, sissy. You're not man enough. Attention shoppers.....meltdown on aisle 5.
Holy shit! Really?? Just fucking brilliant. And you call me a "child " a little while back? Talk about a melt down! I think that you have totally lost your shit. I called you out on your callous disregard for the well being if children and all that you can do is to spit up on yourself!! This is just a further admission that you would allow kids to die at their own hand due to despair and rejection, rather than to question your backward and dangerous ideology that says that they must be cured., YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS. Face it. You are just not that smart or tightly wrapped.
Oh my, here it comes......."the children". They're not your children. They belong to their parents. Keep your filthy degenerate hands off.
And they are not your children either !! Keep your filthy degenerate-and murderous - hands off of them . YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS
I said they belong to the parents. You believe the children belong to the state. Your meltdown continues. Fun to watch.
When the fuck did I say that they belong to the state. That is moronic and dishonest. I said that no one owns a human being. I said that parents have an obligation to protect and nurture children, and that the state has an obligation to step in when the parents fail in that obligation. I find it hard to believe that anyone can be so fucking stupid as to not be able to grasp that.
Do you believe that the state should step in when parents instruct their children that homosexuality is sin?

Yes, actually, people ARE born gay and yes a child should be taught that there is nothing wrong with being born gay.
Who says people are born homosexual?

Scientists dumb fuck. Do you know what science is?
Give me some names.
Ok I sure will. But let me begin by saying that it is more complicated than your pea sized brain and arrested emotional development will be able to grasp. The fact is that no one is born gay- yes I said that but before you start to salivate hear this. No one is born straight either. A young child is unaware of their sexuality. However , the biological seeds that largely determine sexual are sown at even before birth. To try to change what a child feels that they are at the dawn of their sexual awakening is cruel, destructive and inhumane . Now to answer your question which I doubt you can comprehend ….but anyway
…..

Study Finds Epigenetics, Not Genetics, Underlies Homosexuality

UC Berkeley Psychologist Finds Evidence That Male Hormones In The Womb Affect Sexual Orientation

I'm willing to bet that you will not have anything rational or reasonable to say about any of this. In fact I don't think that you will even be able to comprehend it . If you cant respond to this with some intellectual acumen , then just shut the fuck up allready
A Bezerkly psychologist???? Oh my, I can't stop laughing. You poor pitiful creature.
That is exactly what I expected of you. Thank you for confirming once again that you are an anti-intellectual moron. You deride Berkley but have noting to sat about epigenetics. You are proving yourself to be nothing close to an intellectual powerhouse. Again you have proven that you are unable to have an adult conversation .My work is done here

Last edited:
Holy shit! Really?? Just fucking brilliant. And you call me a "child " a little while back? Talk about a melt down! I think that you have totally lost your shit. I called you out on your callous disregard for the well being if children and all that you can do is to spit up on yourself!! This is just a further admission that you would allow kids to die at their own hand due to despair and rejection, rather than to question your backward and dangerous ideology that says that they must be cured., YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS. Face it. You are just not that smart or tightly wrapped.
Oh my, here it comes......."the children". They're not your children. They belong to their parents. Keep your filthy degenerate hands off.
And they are not your children either !! Keep your filthy degenerate-and murderous - hands off of them . YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS
I said they belong to the parents. You believe the children belong to the state. Your meltdown continues. Fun to watch.
When the fuck did I say that they belong to the state. That is moronic and dishonest. I said that no one owns a human being. I said that parents have an obligation to protect and nurture children, and that the state has an obligation to step in when the parents fail in that obligation. I find it hard to believe that anyone can be so fucking stupid as to not be able to grasp that.
Do you believe that the state should step in when parents instruct their children that homosexuality is sin?
If a child is gay or questioning their sexuality , or gender identity, and the parents lay some sin shit on them, it is emotional abuse. As a former Child Protective Services Investigator, I firmly believe that the sate should "step in"

Give me some names.
Ok I sure will. But let me begin by saying that it is more complicated than your pea sized brain and arrested emotional development will be able to grasp. The fact is that no one is born gay- yes I said that but before you start to salivate hear this. No one is born straight either. A young child is unaware of their sexuality. However , the biological seeds that largely determine sexual are sown at even before birth. To try to change what a child feels that they are at the dawn of their sexual awakening is cruel, destructive and inhumane . Now to answer your question which I doubt you can comprehend ….but anyway
…..

UC Berkeley Psychologist Finds Evidence That Male Hormones In The Womb Affect Sexual Orientation

I'm willing to bet that you will not have anything rational or reasonable to say about any of this. In fact I don't think that you will even be able to comprehend it . If you cant respond to this with some intellectual acumen , then just shut the fuck up allready
A Bezerkly psychologist???? Oh my, I can't stop laughing. You poor pitiful creature.
That is exactly what I expected of you. Thank you for confirming once again that you are an anti-intellectual moron. My work is done here
You're stupid, no doubt about it. You want me to believe a psychologist has proven homosexuals are born that way. You're an idiot.

If a child is gay or questioning their sexuality , or gender identity, and the parents lay some sin shit on them, it is emotional abuse. As a former Child Protective Services Investigator, I firmly believe that the sate should "step in"
Children aren't gay, they're confused. Raising you child to believe the Bible is not emotional abuse. This is why people like you should never have any position of authority over children.

Give me some names.
…..

That is exactly what I expected of you. Thank you for confirming once again that you are an anti-intellectual moron. My work is done here
You're stupid, no doubt about it. You want me to believe a psychologist has proven homosexuals are born that way. You're an idiot.
Oh shut the fuck up already! You didn't even read the article. You are afraid of being exposed to any information that challenges your bigoted and preconceived views. Get the fuck out of here .

Children aren't gay, they're confused. Raising you child to believe the Bible is not emotional abuse. This is why people like you should never have any position of authority over children.
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Give me some names.
…..

Oh shut the fuck up already! You didn't even read the article. You are afraid of being exposed to any information that challenges your bigoted and preconceived views. Get the fuck out of here .
Lol. Christophobic bigot. You're dumber than an empty box of Post Toasties.

Why do you continue to insist on making a god damned fool of yourself like this. You continue to be obsessed with gay sex while being totally incapable of having a rational, adult conversation about conversion therapy which is the topic of this thread. And now you seem to be fixated on children which you have repeatedly brought up. You are a sick fuck. I am almost embarrassed for you.
So? You believe that children should be taught that homosexuality is just as normal as heterosexuality. You aren't denying that fact. Just admit it.

Admit what? I have stated many times what I believe and will do so again, knowing full well that you are not bright enough to understand it. Children should be taught to love, accept and respect themselves and others for who and what they are whether it be staring, bi, gay, trans or whatever. And that should be instilled in them at the point where they become aware of these issues-and they will become aware. I have also said that it is not useful to think in terms of "normal" or "abnormal" It's a matter of what is and we need to deal with it in a constructive way. If you want to make that into something perverted or dirty-and I know that you will- it is your problem, not mine

Your alternative we know is to shame them for being different, send them off to conversion therapy and wait until they kill themselves or overdose on drugs out of despair and confusion. You kind of horseshit also turns straight kids into bullies and bigots like you are, In either case YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS
It is perverted. Children are not born homosexual. You admit that you believe a child should be taught to accept homosexual behavior.
Yes, actually, people ARE born gay and yes a child should be taught that there is nothing wrong with being born gay.

Homosexuals...and scientists. I just happen to BE gay so I can give you a first hand account, eyewitnesses testimony as it were. I was born this way, baby.

So? You believe that children should be taught that homosexuality is just as normal as heterosexuality. You aren't denying that fact. Just admit it.

Admit what? I have stated many times what I believe and will do so again, knowing full well that you are not bright enough to understand it. Children should be taught to love, accept and respect themselves and others for who and what they are whether it be staring, bi, gay, trans or whatever. And that should be instilled in them at the point where they become aware of these issues-and they will become aware. I have also said that it is not useful to think in terms of "normal" or "abnormal" It's a matter of what is and we need to deal with it in a constructive way. If you want to make that into something perverted or dirty-and I know that you will- it is your problem, not mine

Your alternative we know is to shame them for being different, send them off to conversion therapy and wait until they kill themselves or overdose on drugs out of despair and confusion. You kind of horseshit also turns straight kids into bullies and bigots like you are, In either case YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS
It is perverted. Children are not born homosexual. You admit that you believe a child should be taught to accept homosexual behavior.

Homosexuals...and scientists. I just happen to BE gay so I can give you a first hand account, eyewitnesses testimony as it were. I was born this way, baby.
No, you were born a sinner like all of us. You just don't know who you are and who God is.

…..

We are done here. You are a hopeless ignoramus who is afraid to consider any evidence that challenges your narrow minded backward views. I'm not wasting any more time on you. You are one of the most hopeless cases that I have ever come across. Children have killed themselves because of people like you. YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS

Last edited:

No, you were born a sinner like all of us. You just don't know who you are and who God is.
Why would a percentage of the entire population of earth be chosen for this particular "sin"? Why would I be "given" attraction to someone of the same gender but you were not? Or are you saying that you also felt attracted to members of your same gender from your earliest childhood memories but you were able to ignore those attractions? Did you "give up" your attraction to men for god?

We are done here. You are a hopeless ignoramus who is afraid to consider any evidence that challenges your narrow minded backward views. I'm not wasting any more time on you. You are one of the most hopeless cases that I have ever come across. Children have killed themselves because of people like you. YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS
Oh, I consider everything. I examine all ideas. Some are good, some are evil and bad for me and society. You've been threatening to stop talking to me for at least the last 4 pages. Perhaps you should talk to a professional to find out why you keep frustrating yourself deliberately like this.

Why would a percentage of the entire population of earth be chosen for this particular "sin"? Why would I be "given" attraction to someone of the same gender but you were not? Or are you saying that you also felt attracted to members of your same gender from your earliest childhood memories but you were able to ignore those attractions? Did you "give up" your attraction to men for god?
Everyone is born a sinner. No one is born a homosexual, however. That's just an excuse to accept your sin and not be the person God wants you to be. If you don't believe you're a sinner, good luck. My earliest childhood memories are playing cowboys and bank robbers in the woods with my friends, not sucking each other off in the playhouse. Sorry.

Everyone is born a sinner. No one is born a homosexual, however. That's just an excuse to accept your sin and not be the person God wants you to be. If you don't believe you're a sinner, good luck. My earliest childhood memories are playing cowboys and bank robbers in the woods with my friends, not sucking each other off in the playhouse. Sorry.

That’s pretty twisted if “everyone is born a sinner”. What sin has a baby or a child committed?

So you didn’t have crushes when you were a kid? I did...and they were always on women. As I grew older those crushes turned into romantic feelings...towards women.

Yes, I was born gay. Were you too and went to conversion therapy? Are you their one success story?

That’s pretty twisted if “everyone is born a sinner”. What sin has a baby or a child committed?

So you didn’t have crushes when you were a kid? I did...and they were always on women. As I grew older those crushes turned into romantic feelings...towards women.

Yes, I was born gay. Were you too and went to conversion therapy? Are you their one success story?
I would not call turning someone into a whiney theocratic bigot a successes story

Not twisted at all, it's biblical. We are all sinners. The book of Romans says "All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, but the gift of eternal life is in Jesus Christ. Only Jesus can save you from your sin and eternal separation from God.

I would not call turning someone into a whiney theocratic bigot a successes story
You're a Christophobic bigot.

Not twisted at all, it's biblical. We are all sinners. The book of Romans says "All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, but the gift of eternal life is in Jesus Christ. Only Jesus can save you from your sin and eternal separation from God.

Now you’re just being silly and not even trying for a rational argument. Why would a god single out a percentage of the population to have same sex attraction? Why do they get “extra” sin?

Now you’re just being silly and not even trying for a rational argument. Why would a god single out a percentage of the population to have same sex attraction? Why do they get “extra” sin?
I said we're ALL sinners. God will deliver you and me from all of our sin, drunkenness, adultery, lying, stealing, homosexuality, gluttony, etc.

Forum List

Back