Conversion Therapy Crusader Has Something To Say: He's Gay

Homo's should be rounded up in the name of public safety, and forced to have lobotomies in order to cure them of their sexual deviancy. .. :gay:
We would be better off lobotomizing anyone that wants to eliminate an entire segment of the population because they don't like them.
I don't believe in harming anyone. However, I also believe we shouldn't allow mentally Ill and sexually confused people to have any responsibility or influence over children.
Like you. Your reference to 8 year olds' and what you think that they know about sex did not go unnoticed
You believe 8 year olds should be taught that homosexuality is as normal as heterosexuality.

Why do you continue to insist on making a god damned fool of yourself like this. You continue to be obsessed with gay sex while being totally incapable of having a rational, adult conversation about conversion therapy which is the topic of this thread. And now you seem to be fixated on children which you have repeatedly brought up. You are a sick fuck. I am almost embarrassed for you.
So? You believe that children should be taught that homosexuality is just as normal as heterosexuality. You aren't denying that fact. Just admit it.

We would be better off lobotomizing anyone that wants to eliminate an entire segment of the population because they don't like them.
I don't believe in harming anyone. However, I also believe we shouldn't allow mentally Ill and sexually confused people to have any responsibility or influence over children.
Like you. Your reference to 8 year olds' and what you think that they know about sex did not go unnoticed
You believe 8 year olds should be taught that homosexuality is as normal as heterosexuality.

Why do you continue to insist on making a god damned fool of yourself like this. You continue to be obsessed with gay sex while being totally incapable of having a rational, adult conversation about conversion therapy which is the topic of this thread. And now you seem to be fixated on children which you have repeatedly brought up. You are a sick fuck. I am almost embarrassed for you.
So? You believe that children should be taught that homosexuality is just as normal as heterosexuality. You aren't denying that fact. Just admit it.

Admit what? I have stated many times what I believe and will do so again, knowing full well that you are not bright enough to understand it. Children should be taught to love, accept and respect themselves and others for who and what they are whether it be staring, bi, gay, trans or whatever. And that should be instilled in them at the point where they become aware of these issues-and they will become aware. I have also said that it is not useful to think in terms of "normal" or "abnormal" It's a matter of what is and we need to deal with it in a constructive way. If you want to make that into something perverted or dirty-and I know that you will- it is your problem, not mine

Your alternative we know is to shame them for being different, send them off to conversion therapy and wait until they kill themselves or overdose on drugs out of despair and confusion. You kind of horseshit also turns straight kids into bullies and bigots like you are, In either case YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS

Admit what? I have stated many times what I believe and will do so again, knowing full well that you are not bright enough to understand it. Children should be taught to love, accept and respect themselves and others for who and what they are whether it be staring, bi, gay, trans or whatever. And that should be instilled in them at the point where they become aware of these issues-and they will become aware. I have also said that it is not useful to think in terms of "normal" or "abnormal" It's a matter of what is and we need to deal with it in a constructive way. If you want to make that into something perverted or dirty-and I know that you will- it is your problem, not mine

Your alternative we know is to shame them for being different, send them off to conversion therapy and wait until they kill themselves or overdose on drugs out of despair and confusion. You kind of horseshit also turns straight kids into bullies and bigots like you are, In either case YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS
It is perverted. Children are not born homosexual. You admit that you believe a child should be taught to accept homosexual behavior.

It is perverted. Children are not born homosexual. You admit that you believe a child should be taught to accept homosexual behavior.
Thank you again for admitting that you are uneducable and deeply disturbed and invested in your willful ignorance. It is not possible to engage you in a rational discussion when all you can do is to blurt out inane appeals to ignorance.

Thank you again for admitting that you are uneducable and deeply disturbed and invested in your willful ignorance. It is not possible to engage you in a rational discussion when all you can do is to blurt out inane appeals to ignorance.
My education is just fine. What you meant is you're not able to indoctrinate me. So if it's impossible to indoctrinate me, why do you keep beating your head against the wall. Are you a masochist?

Yes, actually, people ARE born gay and yes a child should be taught that there is nothing wrong with being born gay.

My education is just fine. What you meant is you're not able to indoctrinate me. So if it's impossible to indoctrinate me, why do you keep beating your head against the wall. Are you a masochist?

I am not hardly beating my head against the wall. I'm having fun fucking with your lame ass, and getting you to walk into one trap after another that that clearly shows what a damned fool you are. Just today, you have admitted that you think that children who question their gender identity or sexual orientation should be shamed and coerced into being what you think that they should be-which undeniable leads to despair and self destructive behavior- rather than being given the help and support that they need . YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YIOUR HANDS.

And I have news for you. You are already indoctrinated. Indoctrinated by the ignorant bigots who are just as stupid and uncaring as you are. The evidence that it is crucial to handle these issues with understanding and sensitivity is overwhelming but you don't even want to consider that. Instead, you choose to be so invested in your cruel bigotry that you don't care how many lives it costs. You paint these people as freaks and perverts . You would throw them out as trash for not conforming to your narrow minded and plain stupid idea about what is normal and acceptable. You don't give a fuck about those kids. YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS. YOU are the ultimate pervert.

Last edited:
Homo's should be rounded up in the name of public safety, and forced to have lobotomies in order to cure them of their sexual deviancy. .. :gay:

I don't know if a lobotomy would be effective in changing someone's sexual preferences, However, it should be noted that the Nobel Prize committee awarded the prize in medicine in 1949 for the development of the Prefrontal Lobotomy.

It was established science,just like manmade global warming is today
I wonder if it would work on bigots.

Yes, actually, people ARE born gay and yes a child should be taught that there is nothing wrong with being born gay.
Who says people are born homosexual?

I am not hardly beating my head against the wall. I'm having fun fucking with your lame ass, and getting you to walk into one trap after another that that clearly shows what a damned fool you are. Just today, you have admitted that you think that children who question their gender identity or sexual orientation should be shamed and coerced into being what you think that they should be-which undeniable leads to despair and self destructive behavior- rather than being given the help and support that they need . YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YIOUR HANDS.

And I have news for you. You are already indoctrinated. Indoctrinated by the ignorant bigots who are just as stupid and uncaring as you are. The evidence that it is crucial to handle these issues with understanding and sensitivity is overwhelming but you don't even want to consider that. Instead, you choose to be so invested in your cruel bigotry that you don't care how many lives it costs. You paint these people as freaks and perverts . You would throw them out as trash for not conforming to your narrow minded and plain stupid idea about what is normal and acceptable. You don't give a fuck about those kids. YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS. YOU are the ultimate pervert.
You're not fucking my ass, sissy. You're not man enough. Attention shoppers.....meltdown on aisle 5.

You're not fucking my ass, sissy. You're not man enough. Attention shoppers.....meltdown on aisle 5.
Holy shit! Really?? Just fucking brilliant. And you call me a "child " a little while back? Talk about a melt down! I think that you have totally lost your shit. I called you out on your callous disregard for the well being if children and all that you can do is to spit up on yourself!! This is just a further admission that you would allow kids to die at their own hand due to despair and rejection, rather than to question your backward and dangerous ideology that says that they must be cured., YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS. Face it. You are just not that smart or tightly wrapped.

Scientists dumb fuck. Do you know what science is?

This is just a further admission that you would allow kids to die at their own hand due to despair and rejection, rather than to question your backward and dangerous ideology that says that they must be cured.
If fudge packers want to off themselves because their perverted lifestyle makes them mentally ill. It's their fault for choosing to be a homo.
Besides, they will eventually die of AIDS or some other gay disease.

Holy shit! Really?? Just fucking brilliant. And you call me a "child " a little while back? Talk about a melt down! I think that you have totally lost your shit. I called you out on your callous disregard for the well being if children and all that you can do is to spit up on yourself!! This is just a further admission that you would allow kids to die at their own hand due to despair and rejection, rather than to question your backward and dangerous ideology that says that they must be cured., YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS. Face it. You are just not that smart or tightly wrapped.
Oh my, here it comes......."the children". They're not your children. They belong to their parents. Keep your filthy degenerate hands off.

Give me some names.

Oh my, here it comes......."the children". They're not your children. They belong to their parents. Keep your filthy degenerate hands off.
And they are not your children either !! Keep your filthy degenerate-and murderous - hands off of them . YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS

And they are not your children either !! Keep your filthy degenerate-and murderous - hands off of them . YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS
I said they belong to the parents. You believe the children belong to the state. Your meltdown continues. Fun to watch.

Give me some names.
Ok I sure will. But let me begin by saying that it is more complicated than your pea sized brain and arrested emotional development will be able to grasp. The fact is that no one is born gay- yes I said that but before you start to salivate hear this. No one is born straight either. The whole thing about "born this way-or that way" is just dumbed down horseshit for simpletons like you A young is unaware of their sexuality. However , the biological seeds that largely determine sexual are sown at even before birth. To try to change what a child feels that they are at the dawn of their sexual awakening is cruel, destructive and inhumane . Now to answer your question which I doubt you can comprehend ….but anyway
…..

Study Finds Epigenetics, Not Genetics, Underlies Homosexuality

UC Berkeley Psychologist Finds Evidence That Male Hormones In The Womb Affect Sexual Orientation

I'm willing to bet that you will not have anything rational or reasonable to say about any of this. In fact I don't think that you will even be able to comprehend it . If you cant respond to this with some intellectual acumen , then just shut the fuck up allready

Last edited:

I said they belong to the parents. You believe the children belong to the state. Your meltdown continues. Fun to watch.
When the fuck did I say that they belong to the state. That is moronic and dishonest. I said that no one owns a human being. I said that parents have an obligation to protect and nurture children, and that the state has an obligation to step in when the parents fail in that obligation. I find it hard to believe that anyone can be so fucking stupid as to not be able to grasp that.

Give me some names.
Ok I sure will. But let me begin by saying that it is more complicated than your pea sized brain and arrested emotional development will be able to grasp. The fact is that no one is born gay- yes I said that but before you start to salivate hear this. No one is born straight either. A young child is unaware of their sexuality. However , the biological seeds that largely determine sexual are sown at even before birth. To try to change what a child feels that they are at the dawn of their sexual awakening is cruel, destructive and inhumane . Now to answer your question which I doubt you can comprehend ….but anyway
…..

Study Finds Epigenetics, Not Genetics, Underlies Homosexuality

UC Berkeley Psychologist Finds Evidence That Male Hormones In The Womb Affect Sexual Orientation

I'm willing to bet that you will not have anything rational or reasonable to say about any of this. In fact I don't think that you will even be able to comprehend it . If you cant respond to this with some intellectual acumen , then just shut the fuck up allready
A Bezerkly psychologist???? Oh my, I can't stop laughing. You poor pitiful creature.

Forum List

Back