Conversion Therapy Crusader Has Something To Say: He's Gay

No, you were born a sinner like all of us. You just don't know who you are and who God is.
Why would a percentage of the entire population of earth be chosen for this particular "sin"? Why would I be "given" attraction to someone of the same gender but you were not? Or are you saying that you also felt attracted to members of your same gender from your earliest childhood memories but you were able to ignore those attractions? Did you "give up" your attraction to men for god?
Everyone is born a sinner. No one is born a homosexual, however. That's just an excuse to accept your sin and not be the person God wants you to be. If you don't believe you're a sinner, good luck. My earliest childhood memories are playing cowboys and bank robbers in the woods with my friends, not sucking each other off in the playhouse. Sorry.

That’s pretty twisted if “everyone is born a sinner”. What sin has a baby or a child committed?

So you didn’t have crushes when you were a kid? I did...and they were always on women. As I grew older those crushes turned into romantic feelings...towards women.

Yes, I was born gay. Were you too and went to conversion therapy? Are you their one success story?
Not twisted at all, it's biblical. We are all sinners. The book of Romans says "All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, but the gift of eternal life is in Jesus Christ. Only Jesus can save you from your sin and eternal separation from God.

Now you’re just being silly and not even trying for a rational argument. Why would a god single out a percentage of the population to have same sex attraction? Why do they get “extra” sin?
When did he ever try for a rational argument?

Why would a percentage of the entire population of earth be chosen for this particular "sin"? Why would I be "given" attraction to someone of the same gender but you were not? Or are you saying that you also felt attracted to members of your same gender from your earliest childhood memories but you were able to ignore those attractions? Did you "give up" your attraction to men for god?
Everyone is born a sinner. No one is born a homosexual, however. That's just an excuse to accept your sin and not be the person God wants you to be. If you don't believe you're a sinner, good luck. My earliest childhood memories are playing cowboys and bank robbers in the woods with my friends, not sucking each other off in the playhouse. Sorry.

That’s pretty twisted if “everyone is born a sinner”. What sin has a baby or a child committed?

So you didn’t have crushes when you were a kid? I did...and they were always on women. As I grew older those crushes turned into romantic feelings...towards women.

Yes, I was born gay. Were you too and went to conversion therapy? Are you their one success story?
Not twisted at all, it's biblical. We are all sinners. The book of Romans says "All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, but the gift of eternal life is in Jesus Christ. Only Jesus can save you from your sin and eternal separation from God.

Now you’re just being silly and not even trying for a rational argument. Why would a god single out a percentage of the population to have same sex attraction? Why do they get “extra” sin?
When did he ever try for a rational argument?
Oh, you poor baby.

From the Ex Gay Crackpot corner:

Ex-Gay ‘Freedom March’ Organizer: Trump’s Jehu Anointing Opens Door for ‘Trapped’ LGBTQ Eunuchs to Defeat Jezebel | Right Wing Watch

Jeffrey McCall, who has organized a series of “ex-gay” events under the “Freedom March” banner, wrote in Charisma on Thursday about a “prophetic word” he received from God: “Eunuchs trapped in LGBT community will overthrow Jezebel.”

Then the Lord shared with me revelation of where they are today. The Lord spoke to me again, saying, “Many eunuchs are trapped in the LGBTQ community.” He showed me that not all in the LGBTQ community are born eunuchs, but that many eunuchs are trapped in those lifestyles under deception from the enemy. I couldn’t believe it. Here was this ancient group of people the Lord had talked about all throughout His Word, and now, even in this time, they are among us, but they were hidden.

What!!

From the Ex Gay Crackpot corner:

Ex-Gay ‘Freedom March’ Organizer: Trump’s Jehu Anointing Opens Door for ‘Trapped’ LGBTQ Eunuchs to Defeat Jezebel | Right Wing Watch

Jeffrey McCall, who has organized a series of “ex-gay” events under the “Freedom March” banner, wrote in Charisma on Thursday about a “prophetic word” he received from God: “Eunuchs trapped in LGBT community will overthrow Jezebel.”

Then the Lord shared with me revelation of where they are today. The Lord spoke to me again, saying, “Many eunuchs are trapped in the LGBTQ community.” He showed me that not all in the LGBTQ community are born eunuchs, but that many eunuchs are trapped in those lifestyles under deception from the enemy. I couldn’t believe it. Here was this ancient group of people the Lord had talked about all throughout His Word, and now, even in this time, they are among us, but they were hidden.

What!!
Peter Montgomery??? That guy has swallowed more semen than than a sperm bank.

I said we're ALL sinners. God will deliver you and me from all of our sin, drunkenness, adultery, lying, stealing, homosexuality, gluttony, etc.
So you don't have a rational argument just silly knee jerk fall backs. Good to know...

I said we're ALL sinners. God will deliver you and me from all of our sin, drunkenness, adultery, lying, stealing, homosexuality, gluttony, etc.
So you don't have a rational argument just silly knee jerk fall backs. Good to know...
Does you're mommy know that you're talking to adults on the internet?

Hate? Bigotry? Intolerance?

Hate? Bigotry? Intolerance?
You're a hateful intolerant Christophobic bigot.

Way to double down on the lack of rational thought. Flinging your poo next?

No need. You're already full of shit.

And yet you're the one that can't seem to formulate a rational argument beyond "it's a sin". You can't explain why gay people are somehow chosen for extra "sin" in being given same sex attractions. Gay people do not choose their same sex attractions, only whether or not to act upon them. I know you have no rational argument as to why you think they should not act upon those natural or god given attractions with other consenting adults.

And yet you're the one that can't seem to formulate a rational argument beyond "it's a sin". You can't explain why gay people are somehow chosen for extra "sin" in being given same sex attractions. Gay people do not choose their same sex attractions, only whether or not to act upon them. I know you have no rational argument as to why you think they should not act upon those natural or god given attractions with other consenting adults.
Sin nature. Same as any sin. Drunkenness, adultery, lying, stealing, murder, etc. Idiot.

You are the one trying to affirm a positive position, i.e. It does no harm. The burden of proof is on you.

And so far, unlike conversion therapy, blockers do no harm. They, in fact, help. We KNOW what conversion therapy does in the long and short term.

You are fucking dense. Blockers stop a natural biological process, leaving permanent results. You have ZERO proof they do no harm, but you harp the point because you can't admit the hypocrisy of your position.

So again, why is gender fluid, but sexuality not?

Answer the fucking question.

All the studies that they have done show no difference in teens that took them and teens that did not. They have been tested and are being monitored by medical professionals . (The exact opposite of what goes on with conversion “therapy”)

Simmer down, princess. You get really pissy when you don’t get your way, don’t you? No wonder you like Trump so much...

I'm sure most of the professionals are just as hackey as you are. On the other hand....

Health Effects Of Transitioning In Teen Years Remain Unknown

It's funny that you support child abuse to further your own political agenda.

Wrong as usual. I support science. Doctors recommend the blockers. The blockers are given to trans youth under the care and monitoring of actual medical professionals.

American Academy of Pediatrics’ new guidelines support gender change for kids

Ensuring Comprehensive Care and Support for Transgender and Gender-Diverse Children and Adolescents

Conversion "therapy" is not. All major medical and mental health organization have stated that conversion or reparative therapy is, well, crap.

Transitioning isn't child abuse. Allowing a kid to transition isn't child abuse. Parents who are supportive and understanding of their child's need to be their true selves is not child abuse. It's the opposite of that.

Transitioning is patient led...."Conversion" therapy is not.

Medicine like this isn't science, it's political bullshit.

Appeal to authority, your crutch of choice here.

Sorry, but pumping your kid full of hormones on the chance they may have gender dysphoria is child abuse.

Some doctors do, some doctors don't. Stop trying to claim "all' doctors do, which is what you are implying.

And again, you didn't answer my question. Why is gender fluid and sexuality not?

Actually, sexuality IS fluid. Conversion therapy does not allow for fluidity only rigidity to heterosexuality.

Wrong, it's purpose is to allow a person to come to a place where they can accept their CHOSEN sexuality.

I don't think it should be done on kids, but adults should be able to choose it. You on the other hand are OK with pumping hormones into kids while banning basically talking to the same kids because it goes against your agenda.

How fucking pathetic.

No, that is not what the goal of conversion therapy is. How ignorant can you be?

Conversion therapy is the pseudoscientific practice of trying to change an individual's sexual orientation from homosexual or bisexual to heterosexual using psychological or spiritual interventions.

It’s not at all about sexual fluidity and only about adherence to heterosexuality.

But if sexuality is fluid, those definitions are not set in stone.

Sorry, but heterosexuality is the biological default. If an adult person desires to go back to the default, why are you so against it?

I'm not against it for adults. If an adult wants to torture themselves, I'm fine with it. There are even clubs for adults that like torture. No one under 18 allowed.

And the same should apply to pumping hormones into someone or mutilating them.

It figures you toe the party line on this bullshit.

And so far, unlike conversion therapy, blockers do no harm. They, in fact, help. We KNOW what conversion therapy does in the long and short term.

You are fucking dense. Blockers stop a natural biological process, leaving permanent results. You have ZERO proof they do no harm, but you harp the point because you can't admit the hypocrisy of your position.

All the studies that they have done show no difference in teens that took them and teens that did not. They have been tested and are being monitored by medical professionals . (The exact opposite of what goes on with conversion “therapy”)

Simmer down, princess. You get really pissy when you don’t get your way, don’t you? No wonder you like Trump so much...

I'm sure most of the professionals are just as hackey as you are. On the other hand....

Wrong as usual. I support science. Doctors recommend the blockers. The blockers are given to trans youth under the care and monitoring of actual medical professionals.

Ensuring Comprehensive Care and Support for Transgender and Gender-Diverse Children and Adolescents

Conversion "therapy" is not. All major medical and mental health organization have stated that conversion or reparative therapy is, well, crap.

Transitioning isn't child abuse. Allowing a kid to transition isn't child abuse. Parents who are supportive and understanding of their child's need to be their true selves is not child abuse. It's the opposite of that.

Sorry, but pumping your kid full of hormones on the chance they may have gender dysphoria is child abuse.
You saying things does not make it so. They are doctors and you are not.

Nobody is "pumping kids full of hormones". You're displaying your ignorance on the subject despite having been provided numerous links. Have another...

Dispelling The Myths About Puberty Blockers

These decisions are not made lightly or on a whim. They are made with the doctor, the parents and with the full consent of the youth involved.

Nobody is "pumping kids full of hormones". You're displaying your ignorance on the subject despite having been provided numerous links. Have another...

These decisions are not made lightly or on a whim. They are made with the doctor, the parents and with the full consent of the youth involved.

Doctors are empirical analysts at best, and like anyone can be swayed by politics.

All your links are from drooling Trans fetishists such as yourself.

And the parents are always involved? Arent your types trying to get them out of the equation in cases where they do not agree?

Sorry, but arresting the natural biological progression of a person on the chance they may want to be another gender is idiotic. Once done, you can't go back.

You are a sick fuck for supporting shit like this.

Doctors are empirical analysts at best, and like anyone can be swayed by politics.

And the parents are always involved? Arent your types trying to get them out of the equation in cases where they do not agree?

Sorry, but arresting the natural biological progression of a person on the chance they may want to be another gender is idiotic. Once done, you can't go back.

I know you didn't even bother to try to read the link. Your mind is closed and will be until someone you care about is trans. Republicans can only seem to find empathy and understanding when it touches them personally. #sad

I know you didn't even bother to try to read the link. Your mind is closed and will be until someone you care about is trans. Republicans can only seem to find empathy and understanding when it touches them personally. #sad

The links are worthless because they are nothing more than propaganda.

You are condoning drugging kids and potentially ruining their bodies before they can develop fully. The mind also is still developing during these ages, so any dysphoria can reverse itself. You then have a kid who missed puberty and is permanently damaged because of it.

All in the name of the high holy causes of progressivism.

A pox on you and your house.

The links are worthless because they are nothing more than propaganda.

You are condoning drugging kids and potentially ruining their bodies before they can develop fully. The mind also is still developing during these ages, so any dysphoria can reverse itself. You then have a kid who missed puberty and is permanently damaged because of it.

All in the name of the high holy causes of progressivism.

A pox on you and your house.

America’s major medical and mental health associations are “propaganda” now? You’ve jumped the reality shark.

You’re only adding to your displays of ignorance. Puberty isn’t “missed”

Kids who haven't yet reached the stage of puberty in which physical changes begin don't receive medication of any kind, Cronyn said. For kids who want them, those treatments don't begin until puberty begins in earnest. And the first stage of treatment isn't hormones. Instead, doctors prescribe kids puberty blockers, which can safely put those changes on "pause."​

https://www.livescience.com/62893-transgender-kids-puberty-blockers-hrt-hormones.html

Forum List

Back