Convenient store stand-your-ground shooter charged

I guess you were too stupid to understand it the first time. :dunno:

Believing a person who is in retreat is threatening imminent death or great bodily harm; is not a reasonable belief.
Looks to me you are just ignoring the facts in the post you're quoting just so you can spew more vile bs. That's why it's a waste of time to try to provide actual facts about anything to you filth.
Oh? What am I ignoring? I posted the video along with my observation that over a period of about 4 seconds, Drejka watched McGlockton take 4 steps away from him and begin turning away as he shot him in the side.

What part of that do you see differently in the video...?

And I care why?

Another dead Negro..
I didn't ask you. Why would I care what an unabashed racist thinks? :dunno:
Regressive liberal ROE
1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.
2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect
3. Ignore any facts presented.
4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.
5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age
6. Employ misdirection,
6a. smear people
6b. attack religion
6c. attack your rationality.
7. Lie, make false assumptions
8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card
10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card
11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?
12. Deny constantly
13. Reword and repeat
14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about
15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.
16. Russia
17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity
18. You can’t read.
19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump
Dumbfuck, I didn't play a racist card -- I responded to a racist who did.

When you go go back dere how you gonna tell exactly where all those involved were precisely there....again this was a huge point made in the trial...the police did not go back to the parking lot and measure the distances.

You need to calm down....take a hot bath good for the nerves.

The distances are easily estimated from the video. Why didn't the defense attorney measure the distances? I know!

It didn't make any fucking difference! They knew he was going down!

To get an accurate measurement the police should have done it on the scene and o
hehheh Let me guess....a never trumper?

My Trump sign sat in my front yard in 2016. I voted for him in 2016 and I will vote for him again. What does any of that have to do with the fact that I respect and follow the law and am not a racist prick like you?

Is it impossible for someone to support Trump who is not a racist prick like you?

You mean you do not think Trump is a racist?

I guess that question means that you support him because he is a racist?

No, I don't think there is a racist bone in his body. However, your entire skeleton is made up of racist bones.

How was he a racist?

Clean your reading glasses Grandpa!

Naval Reserves. Nuff said pussy.

In a nutshell this whole friggin disaster was the result of politics. The police had investigated the whole incident and the sheriff himself said Drejka was within his rights.

Then outside political operatives came into Clearwater, stirred up the media and were able to bring enough political pressure on the political leadership to get Drejka indicted.

Clearwater, Fl. is a tourist town heavily dependent on tourists they did not want the media to spread the word that a innocent unarmed black man had been killed by a white man in Clearwater fl.....they feared it would hurt business. Thus they decided to offer up a sacrifical lamb...Mr. Drejka to mollify the media and prevent any loss of tourism.

Pure, unadulterated bullshit!

The Sheriff is not a prosecutor.

Oh. BTW, I just checked! There is no Sheriff in Clearwater, FL. They have a Chief of Police.

Another massive fuckup on someone who supposedly watched the trial.

Oh there definitely is a sheriff in Clearwater FL. His name is Bob Gualtieri.

He's the sheriff for all boroughs in Pinellas county. ;)

Dunedin, Larghetto, Pinellas Park, etc..Clearwater, too.

I never said there wasn't. When are you freaks going to learn to read and stop putting words in people's mouths?

He is the COUNTY Sheriff. Don't you live in FL also? You don't know how your own government works?

The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office (PCSO) is the primary law enforcement agency for Pinellas County, Florida, United States and is responsible for law enforcement services in the unincorporated areas of the county as well as contract cities, jail facilities and courthouse security for Florida's 6th Judicial Circuit.
Pinellas County Sheriff's Office - Wikipedia

Guess which is NOT a contract city? He actually has no jurisdiction in Clearwater. NONE!

The distances are easily estimated from the video. Why didn't the defense attorney measure the distances? I know!

It didn't make any fucking difference! They knew he was going down!

To get an accurate measurement the police should have done it on the scene and o
My Trump sign sat in my front yard in 2016. I voted for him in 2016 and I will vote for him again. What does any of that have to do with the fact that I respect and follow the law and am not a racist prick like you?

Is it impossible for someone to support Trump who is not a racist prick like you?

You mean you do not think Trump is a racist?

I guess that question means that you support him because he is a racist?

No, I don't think there is a racist bone in his body. However, your entire skeleton is made up of racist bones.
How was he a racist?

Clean your reading glasses Grandpa!
Naval Reserves. Nuff said pussy.

Reserve what? Time for your nap?

I never said Trump was a racist. Try reading it again, after you clean your glasses, and then you can apologize.

In a nutshell this whole friggin disaster was the result of politics. The police had investigated the whole incident and the sheriff himself said Drejka was within his rights.

Then outside political operatives came into Clearwater, stirred up the media and were able to bring enough political pressure on the political leadership to get Drejka indicted.

Clearwater, Fl. is a tourist town heavily dependent on tourists they did not want the media to spread the word that a innocent unarmed black man had been killed by a white man in Clearwater fl.....they feared it would hurt business. Thus they decided to offer up a sacrifical lamb...Mr. Drejka to mollify the media and prevent any loss of tourism.

Oh. BTW, I just checked! There is no Sheriff in Clearwater, FL. They have a Chief of Police.

I never said there wasn't. When are you freaks going to learn to read and stop putting words in people's mouths?

He is the COUNTY Sheriff. Don't you live in FL also? You don't know how your own government works?

The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office (PCSO) is the primary law enforcement agency for Pinellas County, Florida, United States and is responsible for law enforcement services in the unincorporated areas of the county as well as contract cities, jail facilities and courthouse security for Florida's 6th Judicial Circuit.

Guess which is NOT a contract city? He actually has no jurisdiction in Clearwater. NONE!

Wrong! I do live in FL and PCSO is out on Clearwater beach daily, dumbass! You should STFU when you do not know what you're talking about. When was the last time you saw the Greek guy in the speedo, wearing a white beanie and trolling Clearwater beach for lost metal, huh?

You really shouldn't make assumptions and assertions that are wrong like that.

PCSO can do whatever they want in all of Pinellas county. That's the reality.

Yep.....thanks neighbor.

Wrong! I do live in FL and PCSO is out on Clearwater beach daily, dumbass! You should STFU when you do not know what you're talking about. When was the last time you saw the Greek guy in the speedo, wearing a white beanie and trolling Clearwater beach for lost metal, huh?

That information above quoted from wiki also comes from their website. They have no jurisdiction in Clearwater.

That information above quoted from wiki also comes from their website. They have no jurisdiction in Clearwater.

That's why they pull over speeding bikers there, amirite? STFU. You don't live here, I do.

Next you'll claim Grady Judd has no jurisdiction in Lakeland. Derp!

County sheriffs are county-wide, dumbass. City police have a certain jurisdiction.

Not the other way around.

Why have I seen PCSO breaking up fights at Clearwater beach at night then? Sup, Mr. Know-it-all?

Last edited:

That's why they pull over speeding bikers there, amirite? STFU. You don't live here, I do.

County sheriffs are county-wide, dumbass. City police have a certain jurisdiction.

The sheriff holds the highest elected office in the county, at least here.

Then perhaps you should let the speeders know that they are violating the law because their own website spells out their jurisdiction, and that is NOT Clearwater. Look it up for yourself and see if I am lying!

I know that is the case in Duval County because I was just there last month. A murder happened in Atlantic Beach and their police department handled it because it was in their city limits. Duval County has no jurisdiction in certain cities who have their own police.

Are you in Florida or in that county? If not, STFU! No one cares!

I am, and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. County sheriffs can go into any police districts and enforce the law county-wide.

Bitch! I've seen 5 PCSO cruisers in the Clearwater Beach parking lot before.

Why is PCSO looking for someone that stole a car in Clearwater then, bitch?

Sup?

PCSO seeks Clearwater car theft suspect

Last edited:

I am, and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. County sheriffs can go into any police districts and enforce the law county-wide.

Sup?

Why don't you ask them? Why does Clearwater have a police department if the county does all the work?

Sup?

Why don't you ask them? Why does Clearwater have a police department if the county does all the work?

They do have a police dept, but I've seen PCSO take punks down and arrest them right in the Clearwater Beach parking lot.

St. Pete has police too, that doesn't mean PCSO stays out of their area.

When I got pulled over driving a friend's jeep back from Clearwater Beach, It was PCSO AND Clearwater police.

There are two primary statutes in Florida outlining when the use of deadly force is justified so as to avoid criminal liability. Under Section 776.012, Florida Statutes, a person is justified in using deadly force (and does not have a duty to retreat) if he or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony or to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another.
You only posted part of the law

776.041Use of force by aggressor.—The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is not available to a person who:
(1) Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or
(2) Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:
(a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant; or
(b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.
History.—s. 13, ch. 74-383; s. 1190, ch. 97-102.
Chapter 776 Section 041 - 2011 Florida Statutes - The Florida Senate

Forum List

Back