Contamination of U.S. food supply worsens as 50% of foods tested contained cancer causing glyphosate

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

Don’t worry just tell your pathetic selves it’s a conspiracy and you’ll be fine. And, in a few years as you lay in the hospital sick as hell with cancer and your doctor tells you oh it’s just genetic nuttin we can do , you can die in peace knowing you just couldn’t be helped, saved, or hell prevented it to begin with.

Just keep eating like you do , and disbelieving as you do and you’ll be just fine keep living in fantasy land you’ll do ok.
(Noooooot)))).

America's poor response to Covid is partly to blame for lower life expectancy.

But the major reasons are shown here:

There's mention of poor dietary choices but the notion of food being poisoned doesn't seem t be applicable.
The US clearly stands out as the chart shows: Americans spend far more on health than any other country in the world, yet the life expectancy of the American population is shorter than in other rich countries that spend far less.

Nobody should go out shopping for reasons to answer the questions on what is happening in America. Rumours of poisoning of food is only helping to put off facing up to the facts.

There's mention of poor dietary choices but the notion of food being poisoned doesn't seem t be applicable.

Nobody should go out shopping for reasons to answer the questions on what is happening in America. Rumours of poisoning of food is only helping to put off facing up to the facts.
America's lower life expectancy is not due to covid moron. Your commie anti-American rhetoric is fucking stupid, duck. America had these types of numbers before covid was ever foisted on the populace. Run along comrade.

America's lower life expectancy is not due to covid moron. Your commie anti-American rhetoric is fucking stupid, duck. America had these types of numbers before covid was ever foisted on the populace. Run along comrade.
You've failed to understand what I posted. The lower life expectancy for Americans is as you suggest.

The other link states the amount of decline due to the poor handling of the Covid virus.

If that wasn't made clear enough then thank you for bringing it to everybody's attention.

Quote from the PNAS link:

COVID-19 has generated a huge mortality toll in the United States, with a disproportionate number of deaths occurring among the Black and Latino populations. Measures of life expectancy quantify these disparities in an easily interpretable way. We project that COVID-19 will reduce US life expectancy in 2020 by 1.13 y.

You've failed to understand what I posted. The lower life expectancy for Americans is as you suggest.

The other link states the amount of decline due to the poor handling of the Covid virus.

If that wasn't made clear enough then thank you for bringing it to everybody's attention.

Quote from the PNAS link:
You were crystal clear, duck. Do you own Monsanto stock?

Don’t worry just tell your pathetic selves it’s a conspiracy and you’ll be fine. And, in a few years as you lay in the hospital sick as hell with cancer and your doctor tells you oh it’s just genetic nuttin we can do , you can die in peace knowing you just couldn’t be helped, saved, or hell prevented it to begin with.

Just keep eating like you do , and disbelieving as you do and you’ll be just fine keep living in fantasy land you’ll do ok.
(Noooooot)))).
That article is a 'click bait' ad for a company called 'Healthy Traditions' and later it goes on to preach outlandish conspiracy theories like 'Luciferian Globalists. Here is some of their prattle: clearly showed how the Globalists who control the affairs of the world are Satanists, and that their plans to implement a “New World Order” were nothing new with the 2020 great COVID-19 Plandemic, but had been many years in the making

Come on guys.....

Canada's poor response to driving at 100MPH is partly to blame for lower life expectancy.

That article is a 'click bait' ad for a company called 'Healthy Traditions' and later it goes on to preach outlandish conspiracy theories like 'Luciferian Globalists. Here is some of their prattle: clearly showed how the Globalists who control the affairs of the world are Satanists, and that their plans to implement a “New World Order” were nothing new with the 2020 great COVID-19 Plandemic, but had been many years in the making

Come on guys.....

You must have a shitty ad blocker I didn’t get any ads so sry I got NONE, ZERO . Click bait my ass.

Come on guys.....

Most of us really, really can’t stand how dumb you degenerates are.
It’s a shame your fear will lead you to your own holacaust. Because the Jews who got on the train were just as stupid as the rest of you dumbasses who do not know real in formation from bullshit LOL……..

9291A402-A71C-4462-BDED-6308F6B1F9B4.jpeg

You must have a shitty ad blocker I didn’t get any ads so sry I got NONE, ZERO . Click bait my ass.
Your ass got suckered. The whole article is from some screed called 'Vaccine Impact.' In the body of the article is says: We now do our own testing for glyphosate, and also for GMOs, as many foods advertised as being free from GMOs also contain small amounts of GMO DNA, especially American corn. Then there is a big spread on "Healthy Traditions"...They are SELLING supposedly 'healthy food' after scaring the pants off you. Later on, that very same scree has articles about the Jews, some conspiracy about Freemasonry, they even managed to get Trump in their somewhere. It's bullshit.

I know bullshit when I see it.
No you don’t I just gave you the PDF to it your AD BLOCKER SUCKS because i get jack shit as far as ADS
LOL so click bait this. Oh and get a better ad blocker.

(Noooooot)))).

Why do you feel that glyphosate causes cancer?

PPB? LOL!

What's the LD50?

Detoxproject? Really? You got duped yet again.....

"If you aren't familiar with Detox Project, they are one anti-glyphosate version of Non-GMO Project, hoping to bank some money the same way. The founder was a progressive journalist (naturally) that hates science (naturally - except global warming, they love that one), so he brought in a fellow white guy that claims to be an expert in Ayurvedic alternative-to-medicine, who thinks patterns and colors can cure diseases."

One of the reasons for lower life expectancy is natural selection and you keep sending troops to die in wars.

Forum List

Back