Contact Your Senator

Rjohnson

Rookie
Oct 28, 2012
If you believe that voter fraud occurred during this election, you may want to call, write or email your Senator. Tell him/her you are instructing them of your wishes and for him/her to represent your voice in opposition to the fraudulent electoral college on January 6th. Ask him/her to object to the slate of electors from the battleground states in support of Mo Brooks. If you want, tell your Senator that you won't vote for him/her at the next election should they refuse to represent your wishes.

But if your Senator is a democrat, don't bother contacting him/her. If your Senator is a democrat, contact the Senator from the state you were born in. (If you were born in a different state and if that Senator is a republican).

If you believe that voter fraud occurred during this election, you may want to call, write or email your Senator. Tell him/her you are instructing them of your wishes and for him/her to represent your voice in opposition to the fraudulent electoral college on January 6th. Ask him/her to object to the slate of electors from the battleground states in support of Mo Brooks. If you want, tell your Senator that you won't vote for him/her at the next election should they refuse to represent your wishes.

But if your Senator is a democrat, don't bother contacting him/her. If your Senator is a democrat, contact the Senator from the state you were born in. (If you were born in a different state and if that Senator is a republican).
You forgot to mention to make sure they are not Rinos like Bush and Romney.

Should we cry and stomp our feet with our demand that Trump be declared a winner because we can feel it in our bones that they cheated... No proof is needed.

Yeah, call up your very conservative senators and tell them they are RINOs. Sound strategy.

Should we cry and stomp our feet with our demand that Trump be declared a winner because we can feel it in our bones that they cheated... No proof is needed.

No one of consequence has said that there is no proof.

Yeah, call up your very conservative senators and tell them they are RINOs. Sound strategy.
Wow are you ever a stupid fuck,I never said call them up and ask them.like they would really tell me the truth,I would contact independent news sources that have done an excellent job exposing this mail fraud and ask them through their research,which ones are Rinos. :cuckoo:

The judges have.

The judges have.

You are misinformed.

Wow are you ever a stupid fuck,I never said call them up and ask them.like they would really tell me the truth,I would contact independent news sources that have done an excellent job exposing this mail fraud and ask them through their research,which ones are Rinos. :cuckoo:

So, why aren't you?

So, why aren't you?
Jesus Christ I just saw this thread just now,you better believe I’m going to be asking around these next couple of days.

So, why aren't you?
Jesus Christ I just saw this thread just now,you better believe I’m going to be asking around these next couple of days.

So, the election was over a month and a half ago. You're now going to start researching who the RINOs are so that you know not to call them but call the ones who already agree with you in an effort to convince enough senators to overthrow the election results?

I don't mean to be rude but I'm doubting your conviction and rationale.

Forum List

Back