Constitutional Crisis

Who wants to bet Obama declares no election just before the 8th claiming the FBI "tainted" the process?

I have said "similar" and did not seem well received on this site. They started to demand specifics as to "who what when where why how". I am only entry-level.

If it looks like she is for sure losing..............nothing would surprise me.

He could I suppose but he would have no basis. Since the same thing happen to Bush. And since there is no evidence that what the FBI did was done to influence the election. What was done was the right thing to do. If he had not then he would have been accused of rigging the election by saying that the investigation was over and it really was not. The FBI obviously and without a doubt blotch their original investigation, or really didn't do one. If they had not blotched it they would have found this out last year.

Comey both trying to cover his ass and quell the riot in the FBI over him letting a felon go free.

It won't happen.

The Deep State and their computer software have multiple way to steal this thing if they have to.

The most pressing issue is to make the election look legit. They don't want riots and revolts if it appears to be stolen.

In 2000, 2004, and again in 2012 there were multiple independant journalists that had dug up the deep state corruption of twisting and stealing the election. But it didn't matter then, because the oppostion candidate was in on it, they didn't care, the establishment owned both candidates.

This time is different.

This time, all they need to do is to make is appear that the election is fair. The technology exists to make it appear that way.

Peaceful transition is always preferable to violence. That rest of the world's leaders are behind Hillary, no suspension of law will be necessary.

Hillary will be crowned queen, come hell or high water.

He's got no case / no argument to do so.

The DNC chose her despite knowing how corrupt she was / is...

Boo Hoo. Sucks to be them...

It won't happen.

The Deep State and their computer software have multiple way to steal this thing if they have to.

The most pressing issue is to make the election look legit. They don't want riots and revolts if it appears to be stolen.

In 2000, 2004, and again in 2012 there were multiple independant journalists that had dug up the deep state corruption of twisting and stealing the election. But it didn't matter then, because the oppostion candidate was in on it, they didn't care, the establishment owned both candidates.

This time is different.

This time, all they need to do is to make is appear that the election is fair. The technology exists to make it appear that way.

Peaceful transition is always preferable to violence. That rest of the world's leaders are behind Hillary, no suspension of law will be necessary.

Hillary will be crowned queen, come hell or high water.

Unfortunately you are correct.

Toast[1].jpg

Who wants to bet Obama declares no election just before the 8th claiming the FBI "tainted" the process?

Oh sure, and then he'll declare martial law, just until he can get Sharia set up mind you, oh, and he'll come for your guns and rape your women folk.

Constitutional crisis
A constitutional crisis is a situation that a legal system's constitution or other basic principles of operation appear unable to resolve; it often results in a breakdown in the orderly operation of government. Often, generally speaking, a constitutional crisis is a situation in which separate factions within a government disagree about the extent to which each of these factions hold sovereignty.

After watching this Clinton crap all weekend something isn't right about this. Its Comey did this or Clinton didn't do that, there is just something off about this. I think that this is just the shiny object that they are using to distract the Nation and keep us from paying attention to what's truly going on somewhere else.
Just my 2cents, carry on.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back