Trump Supporter Chanting Anti-Semitic Slogans At Trump Rally

MrFritz

Sep 2, 2016
Trump supports once again show their true colors!

Deplorable only begins to describe Trump supporters. They hate gays, women, Hispanics, Blacks, Muslims and now they have turned their hatred and evil onto the Jews.

Can you think of another political group what hated as much as the Trump thugs? I'll give you a hint. They wore brown shirts, jack boots, goose-stepped and supported another crazy narcissist.

After the occupation in Germany about 3 million of them were killed by the allies.

Deplorable only begins to describe Trump supporters. They hate gays, women, Hispanics, Blacks, Muslims and now they have turned their hatred and evil onto the Jews.

Can you think of another political group what hated as much as the Trump thugs? I'll give you a hint. They wore brown shirts, jack boots, goose-stepped and supported another crazy narcissist.

After the occupation in Germany about 3 million of them were killed by the allies.

Jake, Hillary called blacks "Never do wells" who must be "Brought to heel"

Jake, Hillary called blacks "Never do wells" who must be "Brought to heel"

Post the video of her saying it or go play in traffic.

You really need to stop lying.

Conway: Man who shouted 'Jew-S-A' is 'deplorable' - CNNPolitics.com

"Asked by CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union" Sunday whether she would call the man's conduct "deplorable," Conway said: "Yes, I would. His conduct is completely unacceptable and does not reflect our campaign or our candidate.""

Talk is cheap. Trump supporters are anti-Semites! You know it, I know it and everyone else knows it. Stop your constant lies and spin!

Donald Trump's Anti-Semitic Supporters | National Review

Anti-Semitic Posts, Many From Trump Supporters, Surge on Twitter ...

Conway: Man who shouted 'Jew-S-A' is 'deplorable' - CNNPolitics.com

"Asked by CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union" Sunday whether she would call the man's conduct "deplorable," Conway said: "Yes, I would. His conduct is completely unacceptable and does not reflect our campaign or our candidate.""

Talk is cheap. Trump supporters are anti-Semites! You know it, I know it and everyone else knows it. Stop your constant lies and spin!

Donald Trump's Anti-Semitic Supporters | National Review

Anti-Semitic Posts, Many From Trump Supporters, Surge on Twitter ...

Forum List

Back