Conspiracies...

Tell us....Do you think Biden will be sworn in on 1/20/2021?
As of right now... Yes. I've made no secret of that. This latest video is rather interesting though.

You obviously don't read my posts unless I am directly addressing you... You don't watch my videos to address the points I make... I have no idea why you bother talking to me at all.

Tell us....Do you think Biden will be sworn in on 1/20/2021?
As of right now... Yes. I've made no secret of that. This latest video is rather interesting though.

You obviously don't read my posts unless I am directly addressing you... You don't watch my videos to address the points I make... I have no idea why you bother talking to me at all.

Wow...you mustered a qualified answer. Impressive. LOL

I've said it several times. Different words, same meaning.

I've said it several times. Different words, same meaning.

DO you believe the following took place?

Wow! I've got nuttin' on this one.
It may take a few days to decode Candcorn speak. I'll get back when I figure it out

I can decode it for you....

The 9/11 Truthers are known far and wide as nutjobs.
The "Voter Fraudsters" will be known the same way in short order.
Are you sure you want to be one of "those people"?

I think that way of the nuts in 2000, 2004, 2016 and 2020, they all thought the elections were stolen and all have turned out to be crazy nuts, chest thumping over nothing. Time to move on.

I believe there isn't enough information/evidence to say it happened. All I have is someone said it happened.

Unfortunately for you the US Senate confirmed that the Trump 2016 campaign coordinated with Russian intel.

Oh.. The SENATE huh? Where are the names and indictments? How did Mueller take a "pass" on all the free good stuff.. You have NO idea of what happened in the plot to spy and abuse an opposition party candidate and his campaign..

You're a fairy in fairyland on this whole outrageous plot...
If I am in fairy land....the Senate Intel Committee (chaired by a republican) is right there with me.
As for the DOJ and OSC...they don't indict sitting presidents.

Your assessment is as faulty as your moderation skills.

Answer my question.. If ANYTHING in the Senate committee report NAILED ANYONE in the Trump campaign as "working with Russia to interfere in an election" -- WHY DIDN'T MUELLER RUN WITH THAT? Instead of determining that "No AMERICAN was found to have aided the Russians"?

You tell yourself these lies to hide behind.. But their value is only to your fragile ego that cant take the truth....

I believe there isn't enough information/evidence to say it happened. All I have is someone said it happened.

I see you can't say the words "yes" and "no"....classic conspiracy kook

Unfortunately for you the US Senate confirmed that the Trump 2016 campaign coordinated with Russian intel.

Oh.. The SENATE huh? Where are the names and indictments? How did Mueller take a "pass" on all the free good stuff.. You have NO idea of what happened in the plot to spy and abuse an opposition party candidate and his campaign..

If I am in fairy land....the Senate Intel Committee (chaired by a republican) is right there with me.

Answer my question.. If ANYTHING in the Senate committee report NAILED ANYONE in the Trump campaign as "working with Russia to interfere in an election" -- WHY DIDN'T MUELLER RUN WITH THAT? Instead of determining that "No AMERICAN was found to have aided the Russians"?

You tell yourself these lies to hide behind.. But their value is only to your fragile ego that cant take the truth....

Mueller never said there was "no collusion". You should read his report. Barr (Trump's lackey) said that.

Mueller found that:

• Trump associates repeatedly lied to investigators about their contacts with Russians, and President Trump refused to answer questions about his efforts to impede federal proceedings and influence the testimony of witnessess.
    • In 2015 and 2016, Michael Cohen pursued a hotel/residence project in Moscow on behalf of Trump while he was campaigning for President.[5] Then-candidate Trump personally signed a letter of intent.
    • Senior members of the Trump campaign, including Paul Manafort, Donald Trump, Jr., and Jared Kushner took a June 9, 2016, meeting with Russian nationals at Trump Tower, New York, after outreach from an intermediary informed Trump, Jr., that the Russians had derogatory information on Clinton that was “part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”[6]
    • Beginning in June 2016, a Trump associate “forecast to senior [Trump] Campaign officials that WikiLeaks would release information damaging to candidate Clinton.”[7] A section of the Report that remains heavily redacted suggests that Roger Stone was this associate and that he had significant contacts with the campaign about Wikileaks.[8]
    • The Report described multiple occasions where Trump associates lied to investigators about Trump associate contacts with Russia. Trump associates George Papadopoulos, Rick Gates, Michael Flynn, and Michael Cohen all admitted that they made false statements to federal investigators or to Congress about their contacts. In addition, Roger Stone faces trial this fall for obstruction of justice, five counts of making false statements, and one count of witness tampering.

Mueller saw his job as investigatory. And the DOJ has a long standing precedent of not indicting a sitting president.

He found evidence of coordination between your blob and Russia. Something they denied ever happened.

MALARKEY.gif

*shrugs* Proving something did happen is often easier than proving it didn't. You asked a question that I haven't bothered to look deeply into. I gave the only answer I could under the circumstances.

*shrugs* Proving something did happen is often easier than proving it didn't. You asked a question that I haven't bothered to look deeply into. I gave the only answer I could under the circumstances.

What happened to applying logic? You said you did that.... Do you really think the US Army could stage a raid in Germany and it not set off alarms around the world? Ever hear of the UN?

Mueller never said there was "no collusion". You should read his report. Barr (Trump's lackey) said that.

Mueller found that:

• Trump associates repeatedly lied to investigators about their contacts with Russians, and President Trump refused to answer questions about his efforts to impede federal proceedings and influence the testimony of witnessess.
    • In 2015 and 2016, Michael Cohen pursued a hotel/residence project in Moscow on behalf of Trump while he was campaigning for President.[5] Then-candidate Trump personally signed a letter of intent.
    • Senior members of the Trump campaign, including Paul Manafort, Donald Trump, Jr., and Jared Kushner took a June 9, 2016, meeting with Russian nationals at Trump Tower, New York, after outreach from an intermediary informed Trump, Jr., that the Russians had derogatory information on Clinton that was “part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”[6]
    • Beginning in June 2016, a Trump associate “forecast to senior [Trump] Campaign officials that WikiLeaks would release information damaging to candidate Clinton.”[7] A section of the Report that remains heavily redacted suggests that Roger Stone was this associate and that he had significant contacts with the campaign about Wikileaks.[8]
    • The Report described multiple occasions where Trump associates lied to investigators about Trump associate contacts with Russia. Trump associates George Papadopoulos, Rick Gates, Michael Flynn, and Michael Cohen all admitted that they made false statements to federal investigators or to Congress about their contacts. In addition, Roger Stone faces trial this fall for obstruction of justice, five counts of making false statements, and one count of witness tampering.

Mueller saw his job as investigatory. And the DOJ has a long standing precedent of not indicting a sitting president.

He found evidence of coordination between your blob and Russia. Something they denied ever happened.

NONE NOTHING NADA that you mentioned amounts to "colluding with Russians". Certainly not "colluding to influence an election".. NOTHING THERE..

DID I MISS IT? No -- I didn't.. What people THOUGHT prior to investigations does NOT COUNT..

Lying to CONGRESS doesn't apparently count because it's not a LEGAL INTERROGATION.. The Congress critters are simply posing for the cameras with sound bites and "gotcha moments".,. Watching that or believing it's a LEGAL PROCESS is soap opera for fools.. SO DITCH THAT EXCUSE...

Jared Kushner was NEVER CHARGED.. Give that shit up. That was a "set-up" to make the Admin look bad..

ALL EXCUSES to avoid the TRUTH.. Because you're whole paradigm for opining would burst like a soap bubble if you couldn't cling to these stuffed animals..

Mueller found that:

NONE NOTHING NADA that you mentioned amounts to "colluding with Russians". Certainly not "colluding to influence an election".. NOTHING THERE..

DID I MISS IT? No -- I didn't.. What people THOUGHT prior to investigations does NOT COUNT..

Lying to CONGRESS doesn't apparently count because it's not a LEGAL INTERROGATION.. The Congress critters are simply posing for the cameras with sound bites and "gotcha moments".,. Watching that or believing it's a LEGAL PROCESS is soap opera for fools.. SO DITCH THAT EXCUSE...

Jared Kushner was NEVER CHARGED.. Give that shit up. That was a "set-up" to make the Admin look bad..

ALL EXCUSES to avoid the TRUTH.. Because you're whole paradigm for opining would burst like a soap bubble if you couldn't cling to these stuffed animals..
Spoken like a true blobber.

Why did Manfort share polling information with the Russians?

Forum List

Back