Conservatives won't talk about a record-breaking heat waves and wildfires

In 2016, a friend of mine had a cabin in Crestline. The forest service sent a notice to clear the dead brush from around tha cabin, which she did. The state environmental protection agency fined her for destroying habitat and ordered thar she restore the dead brush or the state would do so and bill her.. She responded with the notice from the fire service. The argument went on when the Crestline fire ripped through and burned the cabin to the ground. She took the insurance money and walked away.

Well - Get off your lazy ass and get busy!

im-off-to-5bf2b7.jpg
dr....its just around things like power lines and buildings....not the whole dam forests....yea i know i was shocked too....

Blame Trump? We didn't do it. Man made global warming is an unproved theory. If it's real and if you feel the need to attack a faction of society that you perceive as "unbelievers" go to China and protest. Let us know how you made out when you get out of prison.

Conservatives jump in joy when it snowshoeing the winter.
Any signs that Minnesota not being as hot as the Dominican Republic they see as proof that global warming is a myth.
But as wildfires in the west become larger and worse heatwaves scorch the nation, they suddenly lose interest in the topic.
Very slick.
I lived in Las Vegas in the early 90's hun---------we were seeing the same heat then. I remember because I didn't have a A/C unit just a swamp cooler.

Any signs that Minnesota not being as hot as the Dominican Republic they see as proof that global warming is a myth.
But as wildfires in the west become larger and worse heatwaves scorch the nation, they suddenly lose interest in the topic.
Very slick.
Huh? Heat waves happen every year since forever! You don’t know much huh? Oh, and forest fires have happened…… every year!!!! Ignoramis you are

Very slick.

Because they aren't using it as a distraction, or to push their agenda, or spin a narrative.

Liberals use it as a way of getting away from the border and illegals problem, and their other messes they have on their hands.

I get it though, you're just inventing your own thing that sounds good in your head as a way to childishly lash out for no real reason and get a cheap sense of self satisfaction at thinking you really told them or pissed them off. But at the end of the day your post doesn't mean anything, doesn't say anything or prove anything.

Very slick.

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't know anymore about Climate Science than you know about Biology, Economics, History, Ethics or the Constitution.

Nobody denies the climate is getting warmer. It has been doing that since the end of the last age and will continue no matter what we do.

However, there is absolutely no proof that the earth is getting warming because I own a Trundra truck.

Forum List

Back