Not the worst heat wave on record

Hey guys, we can avert all this by changing our cars and paying more tax to enrich the politicians :rolleyes:

No, if we change our existing cars to run on hydrogen, methane, or some bio fuel, then we produce no more CO2 increase that is only from when we burn fossil fuels.

We know the temperatures during Roman times, and we know we are greatly exceeding them.

OIP.uHzMZ-vL-nsAgkCWouniRgHaFj

graph_shows_temperature_carbon_744.png

There is no evidence except by parroting fudge and fraud that we are in any way warming as a planet.

There is precisely

NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
NO WARMING in the OCEANS
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT
NO BREAKOUT in CANES
NO OCEAN RISE

We have increased atmospheric CO2 by over 50%.

And that has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Sincerely,

Highly correlated satellite and balloon data showing NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE despite rising Co2

CO2 is necessary for life on earth. A very important element indeed.

Sure, it is essential to plant growth, but also holds planetary heat as well.
And that dynamic is what caused the last 12 ice age vs warming cycles.

Small point, but CO2 is a compound, not an element.

Less than 1 out of every 100 say anything even approaching that.

Sure thing skippy.
So tell me,if the water is going to rise why do so many leftist buy expensive waterfront properties?
Hell, I'm looking for the same thing right now and I have zero fears of the water rising and taking my retirement property.

Never mind the other 11 months.

:laugh:
It didn`t snow here in western Pa. last winter and the temperature rarely got below 32 degrees. As a skier, I thought it sucked. Fortunately the ski areas are in higher altitudes where snowmaking was possible.

It is not just hotter than it has ever been, but the polar ice is all melting more than it has in hundreds of thousands of years, mountain glaciers are all melted for the first time, coral is all dying for the first time, etc.
Right! Like the arctic gaining ice?
Mountain glaciers never melted before?
Coral never died before?
WTF are you talking about, man? :lol:

If we're twenty miles north of Minot, North Dakota ... in December ... we expect a -10ºF high temperature for the day ... but it has been +20ºF for five days ... is that a heat wave? ... if we see five days of 120ºF in Atlanta, Georgia ... the headlines will be six inches tall ...

This isn't a comment on the physics ... it's about statistics ... if using all the data says the opposite, then you're lying ...

If we're twenty miles north of Minot, North Dakota ... in December ... we expect a -10ºF high temperature for the day ... but it has been +20ºF for five days ... is that a heat wave? ... if we see five days of 120ºF in Atlanta, Georgia ... the headlines will be six inches tall ...

This isn't a comment on the physics ... it's about statistics ... if using all the data says the opposite, then you're lying ...
To whom were you replying here and what data do you believe says the opposite of what?

Forum List

Back