Conservatives do respect women

As a former female competitiver swimmer, having someone swim faster than me in a pool is not my definition of a "war on women". In fact, this whole transgendered nonsense that you CIS gendered white men are pulling at the moment is the most bullshit bunch of garbage you've ever come up with. Pretending you care about women by "protecting" us from trannies. You must think women are as stupid as you are.

Taking away my rights and my autonomy is a war on women, though.
So when you were competing, you would have wanted to compete head to head against men? Riiiight, pull the other leg, it’s got bells on it. Women don’t compete with men in physical pursuits for a reason.

Conservatives only like women who are chained to the stove and keep their mouths shut. We have constantly seen women demeaned by men especially white men. The right to choose has already been taken away by Republicans. Clarence Thomas has made it very clear that other rights enjoyed by women are under assault.

Don't give me the tired men under siege routine. The Amber Heard trial proves that sexism still exists. Her free speech rights were violated. In addition, Depp's side lied through their teeth. Disney contradicted Depp by saying they never had a agreement for a Pirates of the Caribbean sequel. You had a white guy from Hollywood lying that Heard had no chemistry with Mamoa. You can see how Hollywood treats women in Dr Strange 2 with the Scarlet Witch. They killed off Jane Foster in the Thor sequel. Depp damaged his career by being a asshole on the set. In addition, movies like Dark Shadows and Legend of the Lone Ranger are two steps below abysmal.
No chemistry has doomed many movies. Look at Wild Wild West for an example, two male leads with no chemistry doomed what should have been a decent movie.

The claim that Conservatives are conducting a war on Women is an absolutely slanderous rhetorical term used by Progressives. Conservatives support women having at least as many rights as men. Republicans in Congress and Senate opposed drafting women. President Trump believes that women are smarter then men. Justice Amy Coney Barrett believes that her daughters are smarter then any boy. Conservatives generally believe in Gender Equality with giving mild benefit to women.

Progressives conduct a real war on men. They support arresting male victims of Domestic Violence. For instance, after Johnny Depp won the defamation trial against Amber Herd, Progressive Media published many op-eds presenting Johnny Depp as the abuser. Progressives support Presumption of Guilt for men accused of Sexual Misconduct. They understand that their policies have have destroyed careers and university enrollment of tens of thousands of innocent men. Unfortunately, Progressives are clear that they are willing to make this sacrifice for what they perceive as the greater good. Progressives support abortion at any point -- even killing of fetuses with Sopher Clamps.
And ACB belongs to a church that preaches that women should be subservient to men.

As a former female competitiver swimmer, having someone swim faster than me in a pool is not my definition of a "war on women". In fact, this whole transgendered nonsense that you CIS gendered white men are pulling at the moment is the most bullshit bunch of garbage you've ever come up with. Pretending you care about women by "protecting" us from trannies. You must think women are as stupid as you are.

Why am I not surprised that your little virtue signalling, self loathing, misogynist self is perfectly fine with being beaten by a male?

So when you were competing, you would have wanted to compete head to head against men? Riiiight, pull the other leg, it’s got bells on it. Women don’t compete with men in physical pursuits for a reason.

It wouldn't have mattered just like it doesn't matter now. It's not female athletes who are complaining about trans athletes, it's guys like you!!

You said trans athletes were going to win EVERYTHING, and none of them are winning ANYTHING. You've been making a big deal over something that women don't give a shit about, and ignoring the stuff we DO care about. Like health care, child care, reproductive rights, and equal pay for work of equal value, and Roe v. Wade. These are economic issues that conservatives will not address.

Tell that to the baby that is butchered. If you can find their ears in the butchered mess.
It is baby murder, infanticide & has it's own cult that worships child sacrifice.
Back when I allowed the doctor I worked for to convince me that what he was suctioning out of a woman was a blob of cells, the tiny spine I washed down the sink drain after a "procedure" convinced me otherwise, and I quit my job the next day.

I helped that man murder what was obviously a baby.

No chemistry has doomed many movies. Look at Wild Wild West for an example, two male leads with no chemistry doomed what should have been a decent movie.

Are you deranged???? The script was total shite. It had nothing to do with the "chemistry" between the two male stars or anyone else.

The claim that Conservatives are conducting a war on Women is an absolutely slanderous rhetorical term used by Progressives. Conservatives support women having at least as many rights as men. Republicans in Congress and Senate opposed drafting women. President Trump believes that women are smarter then men. Justice Amy Coney Barrett believes that her daughters are smarter then any boy. Conservatives generally believe in Gender Equality with giving mild benefit to women.

Progressives conduct a real war on men. They support arresting male victims of Domestic Violence. For instance, after Johnny Depp won the defamation trial against Amber Herd, Progressive Media published many op-eds presenting Johnny Depp as the abuser. Progressives support Presumption of Guilt for men accused of Sexual Misconduct. They understand that their policies have have destroyed careers and university enrollment of tens of thousands of innocent men. Unfortunately, Progressives are clear that they are willing to make this sacrifice for what they perceive as the greater good. Progressives support abortion at any point -- even killing of fetuses with Sopher Clamps.
The right’s war on women is a fact – denying women their right to privacy is proof of that.

If you were swimming against a man, not just someone swimming faster, you would be outraged just as the swimmers today are. What happened to the Women's lib movement? You don't mind men taking over for women as competitors. Why do I think you are lying when you complain about men taking over for your autonomy with your sex? So, you wouldn't complain if I take your work position from you either? In fact, us men can do everything better than you can so go back into your homes and stay there! We will do everything for you.

Conservatives only like women who are chained to the stove and keep their mouths shut. We have constantly seen women demeaned by men especially white men.

1) According to Progressives almost any man who disagrees with them is mansplaining.

2) Very often feminists on Social Media mention that men must not object to phrases such as "men are trash" and "kill all men".

And ACB belongs to a church that preaches that women should be subservient to men.
Amy Coney Barrett made it very clear that she believes that women are superior to men. She said that her daughters are smarter then any boy.

Nevertheless, unlike extremely gynocentric Progressives, she does not believe in taking away the most fundamental rights men have. Amy Coney Barrett defended Presumption of Innocence of men accused of Sexual Misconduct. Here.

We have a choice between mildly gynocentric Conservatives and extremely gynocentric Progressives. Unless a man finds some other issue a deal-breaker, he should vote for Conservatives.

Conservatives will also lie to get what they want. They call it "sales".

Conservatives will also lie to get what they want. They call it "sales".
Progressives are also mostly dishonest.

Another issue is that Progressives often do not hide their agenda of sacrificing innocent babies and adults for what they see as the Grater Good. Innocent Babies -- late term abortion. Innocent adult men -- Presumption of Guilt.

Progressives are also mostly dishonest.

Another issue is that Progressives often do not hide their agenda of sacrificing innocent babies and adults for what they see as the Grater Good. Innocent Babies -- late term abortion. Innocent adult men -- Presumption of Guilt.

Yes, people are generally dishonest. I'd say the right are more dishonest, especially those who are successful, they use "sales" to further themselves.

And then you go off and choose one topic you feel comfortable with.

We could talk about abortion, not the place, not the topic. But we have TOO MANY PEOPLE on this planet.

Simple as.

As I see, many Progressives are deeply offended by my opinion and downvoted me. I guess my assertions are mostly right -- based on relatively long research.

Forum List

Back