Conservatives do respect women

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
The claim that Conservatives are conducting a war on Women is an absolutely slanderous rhetorical term used by Progressives. Conservatives support women having at least as many rights as men. Republicans in Congress and Senate opposed drafting women. President Trump believes that women are smarter then men. Justice Amy Coney Barrett believes that her daughters are smarter then any boy. Conservatives generally believe in Gender Equality with giving mild benefit to women.

Progressives conduct a real war on men. They support arresting male victims of Domestic Violence. For instance, after Johnny Depp won the defamation trial against Amber Herd, Progressive Media published many op-eds presenting Johnny Depp as the abuser. Progressives support Presumption of Guilt for men accused of Sexual Misconduct. They understand that their policies have have destroyed careers and university enrollment of tens of thousands of innocent men. Unfortunately, Progressives are clear that they are willing to make this sacrifice for what they perceive as the greater good. Progressives support abortion at any point -- even killing of fetuses with Sopher Clamps.

The claim that Conservatives are conducting a war on Women is an absolutely slanderous rhetorical term used by Progressives. Conservatives support women having at least as many rights as men. Republicans in Congress and Senate opposed drafting women. President Trump believes that women are smarter then men. Justice Amy Coney Barrett believes that her daughters are smarter then any boy. Conservatives generally believe in Gender Equality with giving mild benefit to women.

Progressives conduct a real war on men. They support arresting male victims of Domestic Violence. For instance, after Johnny Depp won the defamation trial against Amber Herd, Progressive Media published many op-eds presenting Johnny Depp as the abuser. Progressives support Presumption of Guilt for men accused of Sexual Misconduct. They understand that their policies have have destroyed careers and university enrollment of tens of thousands of innocent men. Unfortunately, Progressives are clear that they are willing to make this sacrifice for what they perceive as the greater good. Progressives support abortion at any point -- even killing of fetuses with Sopher Clamps.
The leftwing leaders know this is a lie too. It's just another tactic they use to sow division. The real problem is the rank-and-file leftwing imbeciles who buy this bilge. Cue the typical AOC voter.

I've been told by certain lefties on here that I hate women because I don't support the delusion that the Constitution grants mothers the right to butcher their babies.
What to do with such obvious logical fallacies when any argument goes over their heads & cognitive dissonance blocks rational thought?

paine-reason.jpg

What would Progressives (Democrats) call it when a man, far more muscular, enters a swimming competition against women and beat them by a large distance every time? I'd call it a war on women. In fact, the whole transgendered thing is where men attempt to take women's spot in every aspect of a woman's life except getting pregnant. And, even then, the woke left can't bring themselves to agree that only women can get pregnant and be co-creators with God.

Why do conservatives have to defend themselves regarding respect for women. WTF is going on in society when "respect" translates to putting a woman on the fast track to abortion? How in the world did everything get so upside down?

Look at all of these asshole conservative men trying to convince us that asshole conservative men really love or respect women.

It's just baby killing, left wing women who call men out for sexual assault and violence, that they hate.

As for that "draft" bullshit. Thanks for NOTHING. That was just your feeble excuse for refusing to ratify the ERA. You refused to either sign or enforce equal pay, or equal rights for women.

It's just baby killing, left wing women who call men out for sexual assault and violence, that they hate.
Sadly Presumption of Guilt and Late Term Abortion do have something in common. Sacrifice of innocent people for what Progressives see as Greater Good is one of core Progressive values. Perhaps this can be traced back to Moloch.

Why do conservatives have to defend themselves regarding respect for women. WTF is going on in society when "respect" translates to putting a woman on the fast track to abortion? How in the world did everything get so upside down?
It's the Dem leaders who are constantly being outed for abusing women, preying on them, forcing them to provide sexual favors or lose their jobs. Then the Dem propaganda news media constantly deflects and ignores it, or worse attacks the women accusers.

Of course it is slanderous. It is also divisive and wrong but that is how the modern Democratic Party is defined. Slanderous, divisive and wrong.

Honestly, since I moved from the Left Coast to my sweet small rural farm town in South Dakota, I have noticed that the men are so much more polite and helpful to me than anything I encountered in Washington State.

Young men too! When there's a storm that knocks branches down or dumps a ton of snow in the driveway, the high school kids are out looking for older folks that need help! It blew me away! Boys being raised right!

What would Progressives (Democrats) call it when a man, far more muscular, enters a swimming competition against women and beat them by a large distance every time? I'd call it a war on women. In fact, the whole transgendered thing is where men attempt to take women's spot in every aspect of a woman's life except getting pregnant. And, even then, the woke left can't bring themselves to agree that only women can get pregnant and be co-creators with God.

As a former female competitiver swimmer, having someone swim faster than me in a pool is not my definition of a "war on women". In fact, this whole transgendered nonsense that you CIS gendered white men are pulling at the moment is the most bullshit bunch of garbage you've ever come up with. Pretending you care about women by "protecting" us from trannies. You must think women are as stupid as you are.

Taking away my rights and my autonomy is a war on women, though.

Conservatives only like women who are chained to the stove and keep their mouths shut. We have constantly seen women demeaned by men especially white men. The right to choose has already been taken away by Republicans. Clarence Thomas has made it very clear that other rights enjoyed by women are under assault.

Don't give me the tired men under siege routine. The Amber Heard trial proves that sexism still exists. Her free speech rights were violated. In addition, Depp's side lied through their teeth. Disney contradicted Depp by saying they never had a agreement for a Pirates of the Caribbean sequel. You had a white guy from Hollywood lying that Heard had no chemistry with Mamoa. You can see how Hollywood treats women in Dr Strange 2 with the Scarlet Witch. They killed off Jane Foster in the Thor sequel. Depp damaged his career by being a asshole on the set. In addition, movies like Dark Shadows and Legend of the Lone Ranger are two steps below abysmal.

I've been told by certain lefties on here that I hate women because I don't support the delusion that the Constitution grants mothers the right to butcher their babies.
What to do with such obvious logical fallacies when any argument goes over their heads & cognitive dissonance blocks rational thought?

View attachment 673323

Abortion is not butchering a baby.

Forum List

Back