Tomi Lahren: "Men are Trash".

I take this to mean that she is (and all her bee-utiful "attractive" friends are) complaining over the lack of attention they are getting from men as "attractive" as they are. The "I'M HEEEERE...YOU CAN ADORE ME NOW!!!!!" syndrome.

In this new woke society, flirting by men can be construed as an assault. Women use their Vjays as an ATM. The courts are still heavily biased against men so God forbid a man lands in a court against a woman (unless he's really wealthy).

Men just aren't as willing to take the abuse any longer. More and more guys are saying "F" that and just pursuing careers or hobbies and staying single and away from all the drama. I hear it often from single guys. It really has become too complicated. So glad I'm not in that game any more.
gee, talk about proving the person's point!

I have seen relationships so called in which the woman WISHED to God the man would go away.. go do some of the things u say here instead of.. well, there's this:

stalking

etc..

Conservatives have their own prejudices, for example the current trend characterizing all homosexuals as child molesters or at least “groomers”.
Agree 100%. Both sides have faults.

As someone against whom Progressive prejudice is directed, I stand with Conservatives.

Winston Churchill was a racist and a White Nationalist.

Winston Churchill played an important role in actually saving Jews and every racial and ethnic minority from annihilation.

WTF? Whatever, in any case she looks pretty stupid with those shades on top of her head :cool: . She's obviously pretty juvenile to think that just because her friends have trouble with men that men are the problem. My buddies all have had trouble with women so it must be women who are the problem...right?

Last edited:
Joseph Stalin was a racist who exiled several ethnicities.

Joseph Stalin played the most important role of any mortal human in actually saving Jews and every racial and ethnic minority from annihilation.

She believes babies are trash also, to be tossed into the garbage bin if you don't "want them"

She is not conservative..

I can somewhat understand being socially not so conservative in regards to gay rights.. if you say gays should be able to do . whatever.. as long as its consenting and blah blah blah.. I don't really agree but I can u/stand

But murder is another thing...

Good for Glenn Beck getting rid of her. She sued for something like unlawful termination or whatever the legal term is.. settled (whatever that may mean)

Is she full time @ Fox now?

sheez.. Fox... I don't know about them

she goes on a conservative show like theBlaze w/ the message that abortion is OK?

But then again, why did Beck hire her? She lied on the application?

:dunno:

Forum List

Back